• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sex and Friendship

Imagine for a second wondering around a place like the one pictured below. You search for the nubile darling with the cutest face. You discover that she is of legal age. You get her cleaned up with new clothes and take her to a place that she could only dream of. Add to that a culture that accepting a nice dinner means that a chick is considered a thief if she doesn't put out. She undresses at a love hotel as soon as she walks through the door without even being asked. It really is that good. Only once has anyone not done that under those circumstances. That one exception was a super religious chick that was saving herself for marriage. It's like finding an oyster bed with an abundance of pearls.

Actually, you get her naked before you pay for dinner. She needs to undress to get cleaned up and put on the new clothes.

The interesting thing is that such a thing usually generates a friendship. The guy because he gets sex from a woman with an incredible body and the young woman and her family because you are giving them a break from unspeakable poverty. If the guy wants to see her again, it's a good idea to help her entire family to some extent.

saneamento1.jpg

1484769932_342623_1484776985_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

What the actual hell?

Imagine for a second wondering around a place like the one pictured below. You search for the nubile darling with the cutest face. You discover that she is of legal age. You get her cleaned up with new clothes and take her to a place that she could only dream of. Add to that a culture that accepting a nice dinner means that a chick is considered a thief if she doesn't put out. She undresses at a love hotel as soon as she walks through the door without even being asked. It really is that good. Only once has anyone not done that under those circumstances. That one exception was a super religious chick that was saving herself for marriage. It's like finding an oyster bed with an abundance of pearls.

Actually, you get her naked before you pay for dinner. She needs to undress to get cleaned up and put on the new clothes.

The interesting thing is that such a thing usually generates a friendship. The guy because he gets sex from a woman with an incredible body and the young woman and her family because you are giving them a break from unspeakable poverty. If the guy wants to see her again, it's a good idea to help her entire family to some extent.

Oh, how very noblesse oblige-y of you. You exploit desperate young women and then congratulate yourself on giving them "a break" from their poverty. You even "clean them up." How noble. :roll:

Oh, how very noblesse oblige-y of you. You exploit desperate young women and then congratulate yourself on giving them "a break" from their poverty. You even "clean them up." How noble. :roll:

In the Lolita story it is the young girl who has the power.

Thread Soundtrack:

Most of the time when I ask if she has much sexual experience, she replies that she has plenty. Slum dwellers have lots of sex because they have nothing better to do.

Most of the time when I ask if she has much sexual experience, she replies that she has plenty. Slum dwellers have lots of sex because they have nothing better to do.

And so? They're ripe for the plucking? What's your point? That they're easy to exploit?

And so? They're ripe for the plucking? What's your point? That they're easy to exploit?

Who's being exploited? She's doing with a tourist what she would otherwise be doing with her neighbors. The only difference being that she actually enjoys herself instead of doing it out of boredom. As an added bonus, I can't get her pregnant. When someone is broke, even an ice cream is out of reach financially. There is essentially nothing else to do.

Sometimes the chicks even want to fight over who gets to go out with the rich tourist. In one case, ironically, it was the tough girl that chased the others away. It turns out that she was into kick boxing. Strong legs have other exciting benefits too.

Last edited:
Well I for instance have long liked power and control to be a big part of sex....Me and the wife being BDSM Swingers.

:inandout:

AIDS was discovered in the 90s.

This is tangental to the thread. AIDs was identified during the early 1970's. It did not reach epidemic proportions until the mid 1980's, yet relatively few physicians and health agencies encountered it or recognized it for what it was. For example, a nursing student my daughter was in school with, worked part time at the NYC Board of Health Chelsea Station in Manhattan. Her job, reaching out to partners of those who had reported themselves, or been treated privately by physicians of stds, Chelsea was one of the geographical hearts of the gay community. Her job was to get those partners into a doctor's office for treatment. She told of us of this horrible disease that was taking a huge toll of homosexuals in that community, dying young from cancers and other associated diseases very quickly after seeking treatment, a waste because of their youth and good looks, from her perspective. Within a year, AIDs and HIV were headlines. Today we understand both may have been lingering under the surface for thousands of years, with a number of epidemic periods, and a small trace among the population at large of those who are immune. As well, variants may be totally harmless, and any exchange of body fluids can result in infection. It is not limited to homosexuals, and it has been suggested the sharing of hypodermic needles by junkies has been another major source of infection.

Condoms can help reduce infection ratios but they are not 100% effective, nor is abstinence. There much we still do not know, just where there is prevalence after the fact.

Who's being exploited? She's doing with a tourist what she would otherwise be doing with her neighbors. The only difference being that she actually enjoys herself instead of doing it out of boredom. As an added bonus, I can't get her pregnant. When someone is broke, even an ice cream is out of reach financially. There is essentially nothing else to do.

Sometimes the chicks even want to fight over who gets to go out with the rich tourist. In one case, ironically, it was the tough girl that chased the others away. It turns out that she was into kick boxing. Strong legs have other exciting benefits too.

what a noble gesture. the sacrifices you make to help these poor people. the travel expenses must be a burden. have you considered go fund me for help? again i applaud your kindness , your selflessness

Why is it that a serious relationship is usually defined as a friendship with sex? Why can't sex just be its own thing and not be confused with love or any of that bull****. If the time is right and you and a girl (or guy, whatever you're into) are friends or even not friends and engage in sex, why is that considered wrong? I hate the weight sex puts on a friendship after its over. Like something is supposed to change and you are both supposed to pledge your love to one another. Of course wear protection, the 70's taught us that (AIDS) but cmon, what more is there to sex besides genital interaction? I don't think there is anything else to it than that and if there is its only because of some social ideal.

If I like somoeone and have sex with them, I usually prefer it remain exclusive. But that only applies if the partner fits well into both shoes. If it’s just a friend with benefits, then :shrug: but, if it’s someone I adore and begin caring about on that next level, then no way would I want her out banging other guys or want me poking other chicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

I think many of us view sharing our intimacy as an investment in a relationship where others view it as investing in a moment. It's best, imo, to be as straightforward as possible about your intentions before getting intimate with someone.

Why is it that a serious relationship is usually defined as a friendship with sex? Why can't sex just be its own thing and not be confused with love or any of that bull****. If the time is right and you and a girl (or guy, whatever you're into) are friends or even not friends and engage in sex, why is that considered wrong? I hate the weight sex puts on a friendship after its over. Like something is supposed to change and you are both supposed to pledge your love to one another. Of course wear protection, the 70's taught us that (AIDS) but cmon, what more is there to sex besides genital interaction? I don't think there is anything else to it than that and if there is its only because of some social ideal.

The Bible states the the wicked do not understand. They do not understand why sex is meant to be confined to a monogamous marital relationship. They do not understand why consensual sex is wrong even if by the same sex, with minors, or even with animals and/or objects.

God defines the parameters for a good sexual relationship. All other sex is sin and has bad consequences.

If I like somoeone and have sex with them, I usually prefer it remain exclusive. But that only applies if the partner fits well into both shoes. If it’s just a friend with benefits, then :shrug: but, if it’s someone I adore and begin caring about on that next level, then no way would I want her out banging other guys or want me poking other chicks.

why do you assume a woman who would care about you would want to have an exclusive sexual arrangement
why is it not possible for her to both care about you and also want multiple sexual partners

The Bible states the the wicked do not understand. They do not understand why sex is meant to be confined to a monogamous marital relationship. They do not understand why consensual sex is wrong even if by the same sex, with minors, or even with animals and/or objects.

God defines the parameters for a good sexual relationship. All other sex is sin and has bad consequences.

Then why does such an arrangement leave men so miserable? Who wants so live their life only looking at wrinkles, saggy breasts and cellulite?

why do you assume a woman who would care about you would want to have an exclusive sexual arrangement
why is it not possible for her to both care about you and also want multiple sexual partners

Or can even get multiple sex partners. Men age like wine; women age like milk.

A 'different strokes for different folks' thread.

I have not run across that yet. And, it's not like I haven't been running across a lot of bridges.

Sex isn't the answer.

Sex is the question … YES … is the answer.

I'm friends with a lady I used to have sex with. We just hung out last Thursday and went to 99 cent taco and karaoke night at a local tav. Our relationship didn't work, but we stayed friends - it was fun hanging out with her before we were "an item" and she's fun to hang out with now.

saneamento1.jpg

1484769932_342623_1484776985_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

a lime can be cut in half and used to clean armpits. squeeze the juice to the surface and rub it

Then why does such an arrangement leave men so miserable? Who wants so live their life only looking at wrinkles, saggy breasts and cellulite?

Is your problem with aging, old women, or monogamous sexual relationships? You will also get old. You should pray God will give you friends and associates in your old age who will not reject you for having wrinkles.

Back
Top Bottom