• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Senator calls LGBTQ+ people 'filth,' says most don't want them here

Commiserating over strawman complaints about hypothetical name-calling is another "advanced form of the art of rhetoric". :rolleyes:

Incidentally, the answer to your earlier question can be found easily on the net...
It's not hypothetical she did it to me hundreds of times infact. She's kind of like you and she thinks her opinion of me will change my position.

It's not hypothetical she did it to me hundreds of times infact. She's kind of like you and she thinks her opinion of me will change my position.
What I have seen is you lying incessantly...
One example of you lying - I have told you REPEATEDLY that I understand NOTHING will change your position. But you make up lies like I think my "opinion of you will change your position"...

Commiserating over strawman complaints about hypothetical name-calling is another "advanced form of the art of rhetoric". :rolleyes:

Incidentally, the answer to your earlier question can be found easily on the net...
Oh no!!!!! A potato just dissed me. Boo hoo hoo.

BTW, that's not proof, it's just one opinion.

Last edited:
One example of you lying - I have told you REPEATEDLY that I understand NOTHING will change your position. But you make up lies like I think my "opinion of you will change your position"...
Just like Lisa, no proof.

false statement. What you're engaging in is a conspiracy theory why are you think that I for some reason I'm interested in your opinion of me because you think the world of revolves around you.

Oh no no no you're projecting your bigotry on to me just because you are that big headed doesn't mean I am.

Facts will change my position you don't have any. Your state something you talking about things you don't understand and demand that I accept them even though I'm an expert in some of them and I know you're wrong.

Republicans won't commit even though what he said is not constitutional.

But Democrats will only condemn it because he's a Republican.

You shouldn't look to either one of these parties as a bastion of American values. They should be seen as servants to it.
I'm reasonably sure Democrats would comment if a Democrat State Senator said something this objectionable.

false statement. What you're engaging in is a conspiracy theory why are you think that I for some reason I'm interested in your opinion of me because you think the world of revolves around you.
I have documented your lies repeatedly.
What I am engaging in is NOT a "conspiracy theory". Again, do not use words you do not understand.
conspiracy theory: a belief that some secret but influential organization is responsible for an event or phenomenon.

I have repeatedly explained to you that I understand you are not interested in anybody's opinions conflicting with yours. You are incapable of changing your opinion.
Yet you repeatedly LIE because for some inane reason you need to think your opinion matters to me. You keep repeating that same dumb lie over and over again. You are obviously trying to externalize something...

Oh no no no you're projecting your bigotry on to me just because you are that big headed doesn't mean I am.
Your reply is a bad strawman argument.
I have provided the reasons for my statements. If you want to actually address my statements / reasoning, then do so.
You making sweeping claims that have nothing to do with what is being said is not meaningful.

Facts will change my position you don't have any. Your state something you talking about things you don't understand and demand that I accept them even though I'm an expert in some of them and I know you're wrong.
Again, you lie like a rug.

As another example, in the past you have claimed that there are no children who are transgender. You claimed that any child transgender was coerced by parents to claim they were.
I documented research which followed child transgenders into adulthood, where they maintained their transgender identity despite no longer being with their parents which disproved your claim.
Incidentally, you never presented any evidence for any of your claims.

Oh no!!!!! A potato just dissed me. Boo hoo hoo.
BTW, that's not proof, it's just one opinion.
You asked a question which was answered.
Whether or not you consider it as "proof" is immaterial to me. If you could elaborate REASONING for why you are not satisfied with the statement, then we can talk.
If all you have is you whining about it, I could care less. This thread isn't really about what you asked for in the first place.

Just like Lisa, no proof.
I've provided proof in multiple threads. The latest was immediately above - #109.

Last edited:
Let me make sure I understand what's going on here. So when a couple of people say negative things about a demographic group, those people and anyone of their faith are haters. Therefore we should hate all of them right back.

Is that how it works?
"A couple people." Don't waltz into these forums with weak ass lies like this. We've been dealing with people who are much better at it, for a lot longer than you've been here.

"A couple people." Don't waltz into these forums with weak ass lies like this. We've been dealing with people who are much better at it, for a lot longer than you've been here.
What I think he was getting at is this thought didn't represent all possibly even most Christians. Am I correct verrip1?
I agree because stories like sweet cakes by Melissa of Oregon are sensational because they are rare.

Let me make sure I understand what's going on here. So when a couple of people say negative things about a demographic group, those people and anyone of their faith are haters. Therefore we should hate all of them right back.
Is that how it works?
This is another example of how some people try to insert themselves FALSELY into a victim role.
You'll note verrip1 is not actually replying to anybody who has actually said that...
Instead, he is actually throwing out a STRAWMAN ARGUMENT while insinuating it is an argument he is trying to address.

I think most people who support LGBTQ rights would acknowledge that "those people and anyone of their faith" are NOT automatically haters, just because of the examples of the moron Senator from post #1.
With that said, it should be noted that there are an AWFUL LOT OF REPUB POLITICIANS who are capable of saying vile crap about LGBTQ and they continue to get elected.
I've posted some links showing how the anti-LGB prejudice is still prominent within the Texas GOP. But of course, there are a lot of people who still vote for their prejudice.

They do have a base that is more than just a "couple of people", and they cater to it.

That politician needs to be expelled from office. The GQP needs to be held accountable for their bad behavior.

Back
Top Bottom