• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Secret service agent book rocks clinton campaign

Greetings, DamnYankee. :2wave:

I predict that book will become a best seller, because people from both parties will buy it - for different reasons of course! :mrgreen: We heard plenty while the Clintons were still in office, so it will be interesting to read what we haven't already heard, and since I'm certain the author expects to be attacked by the lefties, what he writes will be well documented! :thumbs:

Hi there. :2wave:

I've heard the book is already number one at Amazon. I hope the guy makes millions off of it. I hope he becomes so damn rich the left will salivate over how much tax money the guy pays out. LOL

Geez, I think the man is a hero. :lol:

Nothing wrong with skating the unethical line?

"I don't like Clinton, and to show it I'm going to be like Clinton."

Of course there is something wrong with it. I probably should have added Right? to my post to convey my sarcasm.

Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.

Coming in 3 weeks his tell-all book: 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!'

The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.

"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."

'CHARACTER' is set for release June 28. [It ranked #60,436 on AMAZON's bestsellers list late Saturday.]

Developing...

DRUDGE: SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN

Hmmmm

Based on the preview in comparison to other "tell all" books, I doubt there is anything worth reading in this. Crap like this comes down all the time, but the hype is always more entertaining than the book

But, no one is above the law and the Clinton's think that they are!

When a president and a potential president are so crooked, so vile, such liars, that they undermine the National Security of the USA, for their own interests, some one needs to expose them. It's their duty to expose them!

The Clinton apologists remind me of Michael Brown's parents and neighbors, telling us what a sweet kid he was an how he didn't deserve to be shot and killed. Like Hell he didn't!
Both Clintons, should have been in prison, two decades ago.

Preeeecisely! :thumbs::thumbs:
The Clinton's believe the ends justify the means, regardless the consequenses... oh look SO DO YOU!

Nothing wrong with skating the unethical line?

"I don't like Clinton, and to show it I'm going to be like Clinton."
Which ethical line are you referring to?

I wonder if a pension hangs in the balance. I sure hope it does.

Why? Why should former Secret Service agents not be able to write tell all books?

What did he do?

He violated the trust of a protectee.

Look, I can't stand Hillary. When Hillary was SECSTATE I was working in embassies and I handled a couple of her visits. I saw the way she acted with Secret Service and junior military officers and enlisted personnel. I didn't like it. But this isn't about her. It is about the Secret Service. I have had the good fortune to work with dozens of them over the years. Yes, they are human and have faults. But there are certain codes they live by, even if it isn't necessarily the law. And one of those things is you don't blab about what you saw during your time on duty. I'm not talking about some retired SS officer, or even one still on the job, telling his best friend over a beer, "Yeah, that Hillary is a bitch". I am talking about going on record or speaking to the press about it. And this guy is actually trying to profit off of betraying the confidence put in him.

Certain occupations have certain codes, even if the code isn't a LEGAL obligation. Doctors strive to do no harm. First Responders risk their own safety to save others. Clergy keep the secrets of their members. Soldiers don't leave a man behind. And Secret Service Agents don't blab about what they saw and heard on duty.

Most Agents will be embarrassed by what this guy is doing.

Now, I do have a caveat. I haven't read the book. IF this turns out to be actual whistle blowing, like speaking about crimes he saw her commit, then I will cut the guy SOME slack. Why only some? Because if he thought she was breaking the law he should have done something right then and there when he was a law enforcement officer rather than waiting until he was a private citizen in order to write a book and profit from it. If it is just gossip and complaints about how she was rude to people or about her and Bill's marriage then I stand by my assertion that he is a disgrace.

Had a friend who was a marine guard at Camp David, he said she was a raving bitch, his words.

Would seem to be substantiated with all the other reports of her behavior.

Byrne, a veteran of the military and federal law enforcement, said he was posted near the Oval Office during Bill Clinton's presidency, affording the agent a firsthand look at Hillary, who he says is too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become president.
https://www.rt.com/usa/345599-clinton-book-tirades-violent/

Hillary complains about Trump having access to the nuclear codes, this description of her doesn't fill me with confidence about her having access to the nuclear codes.

Look, I can't stand Hillary. When Hillary was SECSTATE I was working in embassies and I handled a couple of her visits. I saw the way she acted with Secret Service and junior military officers and enlisted personnel. I didn't like it. But this isn't about her. It is about the Secret Service. I have had the good fortune to work with dozens of them over the years. Yes, they are human and have faults. But there are certain codes they live by, even if it isn't necessarily the law. And one of those things is you don't blab about what you saw during your time on duty. I'm not talking about some retired SS officer, or even one still on the job, telling his best friend over a beer, "Yeah, that Hillary is a bitch". I am talking about going on record or speaking to the press about it. And this guy is actually trying to profit off of betraying the confidence put in him.

Certain occupations have certain codes, even if the code isn't a LEGAL obligation. Doctors strive to do no harm. First Responders risk their own safety to save others. Clergy keep the secrets of their members. Soldiers don't leave a man behind. And Secret Service Agents don't blab about what they saw and heard on duty.

Now, I do have a caveat. I haven't read the book. IF this turns out to be actual whistle blowing, like speaking about crimes he saw her commit, then I will cut the guy SOME slack. Why only some? Because if he thought she was breaking the law he should have done something right then and there when he was a law enforcement officer rather than waiting until he was a private citizen in order to write a book and profit from it. If it is just gossip and complaints about how she was rude to people or about her and Bill's marriage then I stand by my assertion that he is a disgrace.

That's cool, I hear you. I can respect that.

I've been urging these guys to writer the book.....one finally has.

IF even half the agents I dealt with in the clinton era who had to guard the first family of Political Corruption were to publicly testify what they know about those scum bags, even the militant lesbian wing of the far left would have a hard time supporting her.

Would seem to be substantiated with all the other reports of her behavior.

Hillary complains about Trump having access to the nuclear codes, this description of her doesn't fill me with confidence about her having access to the nuclear codes.

I've found many times when a leftist makes claims about another person, they are just as guilty if not more so of the same thing.

Fair enough, I guess.

I've found many times when a leftist makes claims about another person, they are just as guilty if not more so of the same thing.

Hmm. Yeah, that seems to hold true pretty well.

That's cool, I hear you. I can respect that.

I agree-those agents spoke to people such as me knowing I wouldn't name names But the left had no problem when some hysterical gay employee of a caterer surreptitiously recorded Romney's comments to supporters and put it on the internet, That was equally as egregious as some agent spilling the beans about Hillary

but most of what I expect will be said about hillary is already well known

example-at a texas AFB, the Commanding officer had assembled an honor guard that included a medal of Honor winner. Chelsea came off the plane before the LB. and the general noted to then teenager Chelsea that the last man in the guard was a war hero and Chelsea stopped to talk to him, only to have Hillary grab her by the arm and snarl about wasting time on the "help"

Hillary's contempt and disgust with men in uniforms or agents in the white house is well known. What the military stands for-patriotism, sacrifice, honor and bravery, are values that hillary loathes

The one Winchester was referring to.

Why? Why should former Secret Service agents not be able to write tell all books?

I didn't say that. I am a champion of free speech and its consequences.

The one Winchester was referring to.

I didn't say that. I am a champion of free speech and its consequences.

Right wingers simply cannot tell the difference between disapproval and suppression. To them, if you criticize a right-wing opinion, you are attacking their freedom.

Note that this standard never goes the other way.

Greetings, Erik. :2wave:

For the same reason any whistleblower gets harassed - they reveal secrets the public is not supposed to know, and it could be a matter of national security! Hell, I want to know if my official is doing anything shady or illegal, or proves himself to be on the take for lots of money, or screws up by being caught somewhere he is not supposed to be and gets caught, and so forth. This shows lack of character, and if you know and it doesn't matter to you, okay, but you also should remember that one day you could be on the receiving end, and you will have no justification to whine when it happens to you. I am only referring here to those we elect to represent us - but the same principle applies to our family, our friends, and our neighbors. We're all human and we all make mistakes, but those that do so over and over usually end up incarcerated or they pay the piper one way or another. Karma will see to that, IMO!

Greetings, Erik. :2wave:

For the same reason any whistleblower gets harassed - they reveal secrets the public is not supposed to know, and it could be a matter of national security! Hell, I want to know if my official is doing anything shady or illegal, or proves himself to be on the take for lots of money, or screws up by being caught somewhere he is not supposed to be and gets caught, and so forth. This shows lack of character, and if you know and it doesn't matter to you, okay, but you also should remember that one day you could be on the receiving end, and you will have no justification to whine when it happens to you. I am only referring here to those we elect to represent us - but the same principle applies to our family, our friends, and our neighbors. We're all human and we all make mistakes, but those that do so over and over usually end up incarcerated or they pay the piper one way or another. Karma will see to that, IMO!

Greetings, Pogara. :2wave:
Yeah, something like that.

Although there is something to the 'betraying protectee trust' part, but if this guy really wants to, he has every right to.

Vast right-wing conspiracy at it again.

Sounds like one guy violating his professional ethics and duties to try to make a buck during election season; not that attacking Hillary's character matters much in light of Trump's character.

If there's any vast conspiracy being alleged regularly, it's (1) right-wing deniers alleging a vast conspiracy by scientists (AGW), and (2) right-wingers alleging that they're constantly being victimized by the liberal everything. Sometimes its comedians like Colbert and Stewart victimizing them by not telling air and balanced jokes. Other times it's facebook victimizing them by not turning into a "fair and balanced" news network. And the rest of the time, it's all of the news media victimizing them by not ranting sufficiently about "leftists" (nevermind all the right-leaning news sources).

Greetings, Pogara. :2wave:
Yeah, something like that.

Although there is something to the 'betraying protectee trust' part, but if this guy really wants to, he has every right to.

:agree: But on the other side of the coin, what gives anyone the right to treat another person like dog excrement just because you outrank them? That in itself is a serious character flaw, IMO! I'm fairly certain that SS personnel are just doing the job we pay them to do, so it's not their fault if she hates them for being there! And she has the temerity to say Trump wants to be a dictator? Look in the mirror, woman! Or better yet, only send female SS agents to guard her, and see if her attitude changes. :shock:

Right wingers simply cannot tell the difference between disapproval and suppression. To them, if you criticize a right-wing opinion, you are attacking their freedom.

Note that this standard never goes the other way.

Not sure if I qualify as a right winger in your book, but I was trying to convey with disgust with both parties, the Clintons and the SS Agent.

Sounds like one guy violating his professional ethics and duties to try to make a buck during election season; not that attacking Hillary's character matters much in light of Trump's character.

If there's any vast conspiracy being alleged regularly, it's (1) right-wing deniers alleging a vast conspiracy by scientists (AGW), and (2) right-wingers alleging that they're constantly being victimized by the liberal everything. Sometimes its comedians like Colbert and Stewart victimizing them by not telling air and balanced jokes. Other times it's facebook victimizing them by not turning into a "fair and balanced" news network. And the rest of the time, it's all of the news media victimizing them by not ranting sufficiently about "leftists" (nevermind all the right-leaning news sources).

Not so much, he isn't in the SS anymore.

:agree: But on the other side of the coin, what gives anyone the right to treat another person like dog excrement just because you outrank them? That in itself is a serious character flaw, IMO! I'm fairly certain that SS personnel are just doing the job we pay them to do, so it's not their fault if she hates them for being there! And she has the temerity to say Trump wants to be a dictator? Look in the mirror, woman! Or better yet, only send female SS agents to guard her, and see if her attitude changes. :shock:

Most certainly the case, especially when elected to high office.

I'd much rather hear about how Laura Bush always invited them in for coffee, Or George asking about their families. Much classier and much nicer.
Much better than being an old hag to them.

This might be one of those things where Hilly's behavior was so outrageous on a routine basis that this gentleman believed it necessary to inform his fellow Americans at the dangers we face from a possible President Hilly. She just may be a national security risk, I mean she got some Americans killed over in Libya, so she might be a real risk to the nation. Hells bells this guy is doing us a favor by telling us.

You didn't already know this?

Still have mixed ideas about tell all books. I know he is no longer in the secret service so anything goes for him now. Does that mean he can reveal some of the secret service modus operandi?

I am in the medical field so when I retire I can talk freely about some famous patients I have known of their medical history? But I truly respect patient-health care confidentiality and would never give info out.

Back
Top Bottom