• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCOTUS allows sale of Abortion Pill to Continue

And yet many prominent DEMOCRATS have had or are having children. Go figure. :rolleyes: I have to ask; where do you GET this nonsense?
It is hyperbole to make a point.

Definitely agree. I honestly don't know how some prolifers come up with these insane ideas.
I'm pro-choice - but pro-choice by the woman and not by anyone who wants to terminate her pregnancy without her knowledge or against her will.

I can care less about which way the courts rule on this but it is notable that both Trump appointees sided with the progressive side of the bench again.

I fully disagree. It is a drug that can be used for the most horrific assaults and attacks against women. Never need to worry about an unwanted pregnancy by a woman again by a criminal act essentially unprovable or detectable. That is the argument for keeping it a prescription drug to be picked up in person.

Is there ANY legitimate reason men should be able to buy a drug that causes a chemical abortion where the woman wouldn't even know that is why she lost the pregnancy?

The SCOTUS threw out the US Constitution and Bill Of Rights - and makes up their own as they go along. NOTHING in the US Constitution prohibits stated from making a potential horrific covert weapon'poison against women illegal without a prescription picked up in person by the woman.

Is there ANY legitimate reason men should be able to buy a gun that can murder a woman and she never knew it was coming?

I keep saying, the pro life bunch for the most part won't be happy with just outlawing abortion.
They intend to criminalize everything that is not procreation within hetero Christian marriage, and that includes all forms of contraception.

Do not call them pro-life.

They are not really about supporting life that has acquired basic human characteristics.

They are about supporting government enforced-pregnancy

Do not call them pro-life.

They are not really about supporting life that has acquired basic human characteristics.

They are about supporting government enforced-pregnancy

Well, I really think of them as "pro-birth".

It is hyperbole to make a point.

Your "point" failed in my book. Being able to order the abortion pill by mail isn't an "attack against women" if women are voluntarily ordering and taking it.

Do not call them pro-life. They are not really about supporting life that has acquired basic human characteristics. They are about supporting government-enforced pregnancy.

True, but I seriously doubt they'll ever admit that publicly.

Back
Top Bottom