• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCOTUS allows sale of Abortion Pill to Continue

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
First notable post-Ginsburg action. 6-2 blocking the "emergency" appeal by Trump's henchmen.

Hmm...I wonder what the "2" were thinking.

I fully disagree. It is a drug that can be used for the most horrific assaults and attacks against women. Never need to worry about an unwanted pregnancy by a woman again by a criminal act essentially unprovable or detectable. That is the argument for keeping it a prescription drug to be picked up in person.

Is there ANY legitimate reason men should be able to buy a drug that causes a chemical abortion where the woman wouldn't even know that is why she lost the pregnancy?

The SCOTUS threw out the US Constitution and Bill Of Rights - and makes up their own as they go along. NOTHING in the US Constitution prohibits stated from making a potential horrific covert weapon'poison against women illegal without a prescription picked up in person by the woman.

Have women been given the right to buy drugs that chemically castrate men? If not, why not? Why just make it possible for men to chemically and secretly cause a woman to abort a pregnancy he doesn't want? Why don't women have an equal right to chemically and secretly make men impotent?

First notable post-Ginsburg action. 6-2 blocking the "emergency" appeal by Trump's henchmen.

Hmm...I wonder what the "2" were thinking.

Excellent. Let's hope it will stand long term, too.

I fully disagree. It is a drug that can be used for the most horrific assaults and attacks against women. Never need to worry about an unwanted pregnancy by a woman again by a criminal act essentially unprovable or detectable. That is the argument for keeping it a prescription drug to be picked up in person.

Is there ANY legitimate reason men should be able to buy a drug that causes a chemical abortion where the woman wouldn't even know that is why she lost the pregnancy?

The SCOTUS threw out the US Constitution and Bill Of Rights - and makes up their own as they go along. NOTHING in the US Constitution prohibits stated from making a potential horrific covert weapon'poison against women illegal without a prescription picked up in person by the woman.

These pills are being given to women, not men.

Drama has no place in the debate.

Have women been given the right to buy drugs that chemically castrate men? If not, why not? Why just make it possible for men to chemically and secretly cause a woman to abort a pregnancy he doesn't want? Why don't women have an equal right to chemically and secretly make men impotent?

🙄

Good grief.

These pills are being given to women, not men.

Drama has no place in the debate.

Joe Biden ordered that facts are not allowed to you and therefore you may not allow any facts in your messages.

"Self-administration of abortion pills is rampant throughout the country due to over the counter availability of these drugs and complications are not uncommon due to this practice."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4347129/

The SCOTUS created non-existence provisions of the Bill Of Rights to facilitate men being able to easily and secretly causing the abortion of any pregnancy they don't want - or anyone man or woman (even kid) to force anyone to lose a pregnancy not knowing why. You're a teenager and you don't want a sibling? Just end mom's pregnancy. Girl friend gets pregnant? No problem. The sonogram shows your wife is having a girl and you want a son? Just a dash in and out of a Walgreen's solves that one. She'll never know what happened.

I've often posted how much children are hated in the United States, particularly by the leftwing government. ANYTHING that prevents children being born the Democratic Party furiously supports - most of all black babies.

Joe Biden ordered that facts are not allowed to you and therefore you may not allow any facts in your messages.

"Self-administration of abortion pills is rampant throughout the country due to over the counter availability of these drugs and complications are not uncommon due to this practice."

The SCOTUS created non-existence provisions of the Bill Of Rights to facilitate men being able to easily and secretly causing the abortion of any pregnancy they don't want - or anyone man or woman (even kid) to force anyone to lose a pregnancy not knowing why. You're a teenager and you don't want a sibling? Just end mom's pregnancy. Girl friend gets pregnant? No problem. The sonogram shows your wife is having a girl and you want a son? Just a dash in and out of a Walgreen's solves that one. She'll never know what happened.

I've often posted how much children are hated in the United States, particularly by the leftwing government. ANYTHING that prevents children being born the Democratic Party furiously supports - most of all black babies.
tldnr

I keep saying, the pro life bunch for the most part won't be happy with just outlawing abortion.
They intend to criminalize everything that is not procreation within hetero Christian marriage, and that includes all forms of contraception.

I keep saying, the pro life bunch for the most part won't be happy with just outlawing abortion.
They intend to criminalize everything that is not procreation within hetero Christian marriage, and that includes all forms of contraception.

^ Desperate to derail the topic, aren't you?

Radical pro-choice isn't pro-choice at all. Many are pro-abortion. Even forced abortions. The idea that a person could cause dozens, even hundreds of abortions covertly to save the planet or any sociopathic reason is exactly what some radical pro-abortionists want.

For example, a social worker could decide that poor women should have children, so could cause all such women among her case file to lose every pregnancy, having no way to know it was the result of being secretly given an abortion drug in food or something to drink. If a parent doesn't like their daughter's boyfriend or husband or otherwise don't want her being pregnant, they could terminate their daughter's pregnancy covertly. Any man told a woman is pregnant by him could easily secretly cause her to abort. Although criminal, it would be virtually impossible to detect or prove.

I will have what he is having

Have women been given the right to buy drugs that chemically castrate men?
By your argument, yes. If you'd read the article, you'd know that the temporary rule allowing prescriptions to be delivered by mail rather than in person applied to all drugs, with a special exception for abortion pills alone. That would include plenty of infinitely more dangerous drugs, to men or women.

Also, have you considered that a rule making it more difficult for women to access early-term abortion pills could just increase the number of later-term abortions?

I know people who are clear that abortion is only the start. They do not think we should have access to any form of contraception - except rhythm method.

Where is you source for all these forced Plan B uses by rapists?

Please post proof of these inane claims.

Where is you source for all these forced Plan B uses by rapists?
What are you talking about? I never mentioned anything about rapists.

There is nothing I can do if you will not read the links I already provided.
Yes, if they'd read your link, they'd be able to tell you in which country "self-administration of abortion pills is rampant".

Is this a rampant thing with conservative men? Was Jason Miller not an outlier?

I fully disagree. It is a drug that can be used for the most horrific assaults and attacks against women.

Wow. "Attacks against women," seriously? :rolleyes: I think this claim is complete nonsense. How is it an "attack against women" if women are ordering -- and taking -- it voluntarily? You know, because they don't want to stay pregnant?

God I Hope its rampant if people want it

And yet many prominent DEMOCRATS have had or are having children. Go figure. :rolleyes: I have to ask; where do you GET this nonsense?

Back
Top Bottom