• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Say, has anyone heard from Anthony Fauci lately?

What is it about the world's leading expert in virology and infectious diseases that upsets you so much? Let me guess; he's working under a Democrat administration therefore anything he says or does must automatically be challenged. Am I close?
No he disliked Fauci under Trumpet as well Fauci made Trump look like an idiot, so automatic hate was called for

Gee. Kinda like the Spanish flu went away all on its own, too.
It has not gone away, it just killed the majority of people who were susceptible to becoming seriously ill to that virus. It killed a lot of people

We have good access to immunizations, hospitals are no longer in severe crisis....we have decent treatment. Why do you expect him to push himself out there?

Seriously?

What is your issue?

It is a good thing we don't need him out there like we did.

We are in a much different phase. Thank God,

Hopefully we learned lessons. We need to be prepared. We need to have consistent communication. That Pandemic Playbood would have been nice in early 2020.

You've been wrong about every single covid related metric or prediction you've made and you actually have the advantage of living through it.

Now you're making shit up about pandemics you didn't live through as well?

Hilarious.
Please post where I was wrong about Covid other than the prediction I made at the outset.

PS. I have asked many lefties this to the sound of crickets. Stop the gaslighting.

In the meantime, where did the Spanish flu go without any vaccine and several boosters?

It has not gone away, it just killed the majority of people who were susceptible to becoming seriously ill to that virus. It killed a lot of people
Same as COVIOD.

Whooda thunk?

I mean. How in the world are so many getting by without the insufferable a$$hole Fauci constantly in your grill?

He has been dispatched to Bush league JV status as Covid that never was as scary as he made it to be, is allowed to fade to black.

I don’t care to see or hear anything from little tyrant until the day he flies west.
———-

berman-fauci-730x0.jpg

Has anyone else noticed a strange lacuna in the COVID-19 media Force? As though a single voice with a million appearances on national television has suddenly gone silent? Actually, yes, someone has, but before we get there, let’s take a quick peek at the media page for Dr. Anthony Fauci at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) as of this morning.

This might be out of your typical viewing patterns, but Fauci has been giving interviews about the potential for deadly TB outbreaks in Ukraine, an area that has extremely high incidence of the disease.
Did you want to hear more about masks? Like what?

Unless there is a surge in deaths and hospitalizations, the world is pretty much done focusing on COVID19. That means we'll hear less from any experts on the matter, including Fauci. Maybe you could write him an email and ask how he's doing if you really want to know?

Same as COVIOD.

Whooda thunk?
Covid was just the sniffles no one died from it.

Or more to the point during the Spanish flu masks were worn social distancing was done. Just like covid. Standard pandemic practices

Covid was just the sniffles no one died from it.

Or more to the point during the Spanish flu masks were worn social distancing was done. Just like covid. Standard pandemic practices
I'm sure you were there to witness this "social distancing."

Please post where I was wrong about Covid other than the prediction I made at the outset.

PS. I have asked many lefties this to the sound of crickets. Stop the gaslighting.

Masks

And the reasons for changing mask recommendations (2 separate things)

Your post is amusingly hypocritical since you decided to 'stop responding' to my posts after I proved you wrong on masks.

In the meantime, where did the Spanish flu go without any vaccine and several boosters?

Do you really not know the answer to this? Or are you just dismissing the millions and millions of dead from both pandemics?

Unless there is a surge in deaths and hospitalizations, the world is pretty much done focusing on COVID19. That means we'll hear less from any experts on the matter, including Fauci. Maybe you could write him an email and ask how he's doing if you really want to know?
We were done a long time ago. Glad to see you have too.

Do you really not know the answer to this? Or are you just dismissing the millions and millions of dead from both pandemics?
Aerosol COVID goes right through masks. How many times do I have to tell everyone this? It takes only about a thousand to infect someone.

Coughs and sneezes? What a frigging joke. Only a fool would cough or sneeze at someone. This is why you cannot show ONE state that did better than another BECAUSE of mask-wearing.....not ONE! IF masks worked we should expect EVERY single state that mandated the wearing of them to be demonstrably better than those that didn't and yet it is just the opposite.

We were done a long time ago. Glad to see you have too.
You were done before it started. Hard to catch COVID hiding out in a basement.

Aerosol COVID goes right through masks. How many times do I have to tell everyone this? It takes only about a thousand to infect someone.

@_@ You responded? 😄

That sentence alone proves you still dont understand shit about the 'mechanics' of it.

Coughs and sneezes? What a frigging joke. Only a fool would cough or sneeze at someone. This is why you cannot show ONE state that did better than another BECAUSE of mask-wearing.....not ONE! IF masks worked we should expect EVERY single state that mandated the wearing of them to be demonstrably better than those that didn't and yet it is just the opposite.

Here you go, since you're "available". Previously posted:

After 2 years, it's stunningly sad that this kind of ignorance is still around.​
Masks dont necessarily stop viral particles...they stop the larger aerosol droplets that CARRY the viral particles. They help limit the spread of the viral particles by retaining the aerosol droplets from getting thru or from traveling as far. They arent a standalone measure, they go with 6 foot SD, handwashing, not touching your face, etc. All these things combined help to reduce the spread of the virus. It's incomprehensible to me that people just cannot grasp such a basic thing.​
The aerosol droplets are the vehicles that carry the virus...the more the viral particles are restricted, the fewer people they can reach and infect. Without the droplets to carry them...or less of the droplets...the harder it is for them to travel anywhere. The different types of masks (cloth, paper, filtered, etc) all vary in the size of droplets they let thru.​

Now do you get it? Please post something that shows you do.

🤣

I mean. How in the world are so many getting by without the insufferable a$$hole Fauci constantly in your grill?

He has been dispatched to Bush league JV status as Covid that never was as scary as he made it to be, is allowed to fade to black.

I don’t care to see or hear anything from little tyrant until the day he flies west.
———-

berman-fauci-730x0.jpg

Has anyone else noticed a strange lacuna in the COVID-19 media Force? As though a single voice with a million appearances on national television has suddenly gone silent? Actually, yes, someone has, but before we get there, let’s take a quick peek at the media page for Dr. Anthony Fauci at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) as of this morning.

New bread, new circuses.

You are speaking gibberish and should be embarrassed. People during Spanish flu had mask mandates, and city wide ordinances, but you are saying people did nothing and it went away. After 400+ million infections, ans 50 million deaths globally by conservative estimates.

Why lie like this?

Do you not think there are adults in the room that may think your post is full of shit? Not even one?

Lol. Sad.

You are speaking gibberish and should be embarrassed. People during Spanish flu had mask mandates, and city wide ordinances, but you are saying people did nothing and it went away. After 400+ million infections, ans 50 million deaths globally by conservative estimates.

Why lie like this?

Do you not think there are adults in the room that may think your post is full of shit? Not even one?

Lol. Sad.
You're a gaslighter

I want to know what the magic number was that was used. I have for 2 years been asking for it.
You have asked Fauci?

Back
Top Bottom