• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

You mean that this comes at a very raw time for you considering how much attention the media is paying to a less-than-handful of gay teens who killed themselves for a variety of reasons.

I can't help but admire the irony in you attacking the Palin kids for calling some kid a fag on facebook and then turning around and calling them white supremacists.

I am not attacking more like calling out Willow on her hate slurs and Bristol for being a petty bitch. It is more like being real.

Again these two are hateful and that is to be expected consider their mother. If you think I am gonna site back and not speak aganist any public figures kids for making hateful gay slurs? You best think again!

I do not care what party-if any-they are in. I will speak my mind.

I am not attacking more like calling out Willow on her hate slurs and Bristol for being a petty bitch. It is more like being real.

No, it's more like an allegedly grown woman bitching about the facebook habits of a 16 year old and a 20 year old she's never met.

Again these two are hateful and that is to be expected consider their mother. If you think I am gonna site back and not speak aganist any public figures kids for making hateful gay slurs? You best think again!

Yes, which obviously makes them part of the Klan. And like I said before, I'm sure none of this is influenced by your political position.

I do not care what party-if any-they are in. I will speak my mind.

I'm sure you will.

But you have pointed out nothing. Demonstrate where anyone has said that it is OK to go after Palin's kids and NOT Obama's. Quote-post ANY member here that has said. that. Without doing this, you are distorting and making stuff up.

HAHAHA! I have obviously hit a wall with you, because no matter what I say you can only retort with petty unintelligent arguments. I'm sorry, I had no idea that you needed to be told directly that it is OK to attack Palin. I mean forget the attacks that the left participates in over Palin (Is that not subliminally saying that it is okay to do it?). You and I both know that you are purposefully playing naive (geeze, I hope so...), because you are now scrounging for an argument that isn't there. Not only did you change the frame of the original question, to avoid actually facing up with the facts, you again exhibit your pure ignorance by ONCE AGAIN, making another generalized assumption with no facts!

I have. Conservative hatred easily outnumbers liberal crap. Easily. But, I would imagine that your hackish blinders prevent you from seeing this.

It's unfortunate that you cannot keep an open-mind, I mean where is all of this petty conservative crap you speak of? As you said, please use facts and not opinions! HAHA

This does not prove your point. All it proves is that SOME liberals on this site bash Palin. You need to prove "Liberalism survives solely on hatred because it is the only way they can sustain their agenda". Your statement makes no mention of Palin. It talks about liberalism, the entire concept. So, you have a lot to do to prove this. Get working.

WOW....REALLY? HAHA! I know this was hard for you, but thanks for conceding my point. I mean saying "some" liberals bash her is better then denying it outright. It's good to see that you are somewhat grounded in reality, but you still will not except that it is clearly MOST (oh yes it is! hahaha) Liberals who participate in the Palin bashing. I will not sit here and keep feeding you facts that you are ultimately going to resort to the default defense of diverting away from the facts.

Your self-pwnage? Yup, sure did.
Cute! YES I did, and why??? well judging by the way you have replied so far to my responses, is proof enough! HAHA

So, you became a conservative because you are a crummy debator? Let me tell you, as a conservative, you are STILL a pretty poor debator. Conservatives claim personal responsibility. Perhaps you should follow that and hone up on your debating skills rather than switching positions. It doesn't really matter what your political affiliation is, if you can't defend it... which you can't, or you create logical fallacies in everything you post... which you do. the responsibility is for you to learn how to debate.

Ouch....come on! Totally uncalled for! Well after I cried and cried after what you said about me being a crummy debater, I wen't to my mommy to have her rebuild my self-esteem (since Moms are known for doing that). She kept saying to me "your not the worst debater (she tried to hold in a laugh)". So here I am, with the best retort:
I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!
HAHA- sucker

Now I wont argue your point that I was a crummy debater... but I would really hate to be you right now... I mean if I am crummy what the hell does that make you exactly? HAHA

No seriously though, what I was trying to illustrate to you, is the fact that I was once a dumb, naive, liberal. I like my arguments being based in facts. I had none to fall back on in the debate. This only underlines a bigger point that the reason I had no facts despite the typical distorted ones like...actually you should know what I am talking about...is because liberalism is not based in truth. This very conversation we are having is case-in-point (seriously read through what you have said and tell me that you have really attempted to have an intelligent conversation, you will see that you purposefully create more questions as a retort, because the facts do not agree with what you believe).

You are not being very courteous, Captain Courteous (I had to say it).

More standard talking points with no basis in reality.

HAHAHAHAHA.... wait a minute.... where are the facts to back up this generalized claim you have made? HAHAHA

This demonstrates that you don't have a clue. Big Business overwhelmingly supports conservatives. Always has. It is the conservatives that are always pro-tax breaks, exactly what Big Business wants. Your lack of knowledge is starting to get funny.

Again, LOOK AT THE FACTS, NAIVE-ONE, look at the donor list; Big Biz sent to your party in greater sums, I know this may come as a complete shock right now, but facts are unfortunately facts. Big Business actually does not like conservative policies because they create an environment that forces Big Biz to actually compete in the market place (the great equalizer). What is it to Big Biz if they get Taxed higher, but are able to limit competition amongst them (can you say job security)? Because they will make more money regardless; the "higher taxes" are there to only pacify people like you, who think that Higher taxes are cutting Big Biz to size. Again Big Biz has the lobbyist in Washington, not the small startup businesses.

I don't respond to silly partisan hack talking points. They are illogical anyway. But please restate them, and if they have substance, I will respond.

Hey at the rate your going, I would love for you to not respond to my questions. By the way, does that mean by answering your questions, I answered a nonpartisan, non-silly set of questions? If so, what makes my questions the opposite? Are you afraid that you might "accidentally" stumble across reality in the process of answering the questions? I mean I can vouch for you up to this point, you have been just superb at being delusional/irrational. A close minded person as yourself might not get brain washed.... I promise.... HAHAHAHA

Obviously I hit a nerve as you became so unglued that you couldn't even format your post in a coherant manner. From what I was able to read, there was nothing of substance, anyhow.

This comes at a very raw time for me considering how many gay teens are killing themselves over net bullying. So excuse the hell outta me folks if I refuse to look over this serious stuff as kids will be kids bull****, ok??

Who's more likely to commit suicide, Willow or the Bullies she called Gay and F***T ? This wasn't about gays. It was about bullying and the Palin girls were bullied and they talked back for a change and even apologized for it.

This comes at a very raw time for me considering how many gay teens are killing themselves over net bullying. So excuse the hell outta me folks if I refuse to look over this serious stuff as kids will be kids bull****, ok??

So one teen calling another teen a faggot or a bully suddenly makes that other teen a victim of bullying?

To be honest - I see the Palin children as receivers of bullying for ADULTS worldwide- they've been the center of scrutiny and speculation, jokes and ridicule - and now their internet crap that ALL TEENAGERS DO is the focus of adult's lame past-time antics of 'spy on the kiddos!'

It's CREEPY that people are so involved and aware.
It's CREEPY that adults who SHOULD have more important things to do are getting bent out of shape because some other kids in VERY DIFFERENT situations killed their selves.

Calling someone a faggot because they're picking on your whole entire family seems like nothing to me. Just words - JUST WORDS. You know what I've done to stand up for my sisters who were being picked on by some asshole kids at the park one day 20 years ago? I split one kid's head open with a rock - and I broke the other kid's fingers with my own hands.

gosh. you're so brave. slinging invective on an internet forum. frankly, i think you probably rate a Freedom Medal.

So because some other lunatics are really awful, that means that nothing else is awful?

What you're doing right now is "Godwin" without saying the H-name. No. This isn't hating. And it won't be hating, no matter how much people want to say or believe it is. This is why Beck is a joke. It's the histrionics.

gosh. you're so brave. slinging invective on an internet forum. frankly, i think you probably rate a Freedom Medal.

Dude, if you couldn't sling invective on an internet forum, we'd never hear from you again. The only difference is, people are aimed at a non-celebrity as opposed to fellow members on the board.

Dude, if you couldn't sling invective on an internet forum, we'd never hear from you again. The only difference is, people are aimed at a non-celebrity as opposed to fellow members on the board.

that's the point; anyone can sling invective on a nicely anonymous forum. to claim that that somehow constitutes "standing up" and "not letting them get away with it" ? :lol: okay.

as for my posting, i'd suggest you take a stroll down my record here; i flatter myself that i at least try for a 50/50 between substance and mindless invective :D

that's the point; anyone can sling invective on a nicely anonymous forum. to claim that that somehow constitutes "standing up" and "not letting them get away with it" ? :lol: okay.

as for my posting, i'd suggest you take a stroll down my record here; i flatter myself that i at least try for a 50/50 between substance and mindless invective :D

40/60 :ninja:

;)

i flatter myself that i at least try for a 50/50 between substance and mindless invective :D

First smile of the day, thanks. ;)

:D glad to have brought a smile to it.

now dangit, is that mindless, or is it substantive?

Last edited:
Side note... I know gay people who use the phrase 'that's so gay' on a regular basis. Does that make them homophobes?

No, it makes them British.

just more bleeding heart hand wringing over nothing. oooooh, someone used the phrase "you are gay" and the word "faggot". OMFG...next thing you know they will be bashing unsuspecting homosexuals over the head with baseball bats. :2bigcry:

To be as stupid and incompetent as she obviously must be..the liberals sure do spend an awful lot of time looking for crap to try to make Palin look bad. They must really be afraid of her for some reason :shrug:

Ironic.. The Palin derranged crown are as afraid of Palin as all us homophobes are of gays... :) Odd? :)

Tim-

Back
Top Bottom