• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Salutations!

Civil1z@tion

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Greetings everyone!

I ran across this site while on Google and after looking around a cit I was intrigued. Just some background info, I'm from the US, my political leanings are libertarian, and I'm a student getting a bachelors degree in political science and history (with the eventual goal of getting a history PhD). I'm really interested in politics in general and in particular in European politics (the multi-party system is more interesting to me than the US's two-party one, plus the whole nation vs. EU dynamic is interesting). I look forward to discussing politics with you all! :2wave:

Welcome to Debate Politics. Hope you enjoy your time here. :kitty:

Welcome to the forum. We have a fairly large Libertarian contingent here, so you should fit right in.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Welcome 2 DP :)

Welcome to D.P. :2wave:

welcbnr.gif

:tink: ~Tashah~

An amazing game, looking forward to Civ 5. :)

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Greetings everyone!

I ran across this site while on Google and after looking around a cit I was intrigued. Just some background info, I'm from the US, my political leanings are libertarian, and I'm a student getting a bachelors degree in political science and history (with the eventual goal of getting a history PhD). I'm really interested in politics in general and in particular in European politics (the multi-party system is more interesting to me than the US's two-party one, plus the whole nation vs. EU dynamic is interesting). I look forward to discussing politics with you all! :2wave:

We need MORE Libertarians here! Welcome! :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom