• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Giuliani: ‘So What’ If Trump Spoke With Cohen Ahead Of Congressional Testimony?

I would pose to you that anytime you read the opening to an article that states "If true", you had better question whether you should hitch your wagon to the rest of it...Regardless of how much you want to believe it...

Our wagon is "hitched" to Mueller's investigation and the evidence it uncovers. Not a news article from Buzzfeed.

I won't defend his sometime, shall we say shifting narrative...But, if you think that is endemic of only Trump, or of your political opponents then you are fooling yourself....

Do you have any reason to think that anybody else is in the same universe as Trump's dishonesty? Remember, in order to normalize his dishonesty, you need to demonstrate that anybody else has lied ~8100 times in the space of two years.

Our wagon is "hitched" to Mueller's investigation and the evidence it uncovers. Not a news article from Buzzfeed.

LOL...Please, you guys had to vapors the second the staunch conservative Dana posted the story....lol

LOL...Please, you guys had to vapors the second the staunch conservative Dana posted the story....lol

Whatever perception makes you feel better, I guess.

Do you have any reason to think that anybody else is in the same universe as Trump's dishonesty?

Of course...You wouldn't accept it but....

Remember, in order to normalize his dishonesty, you need to demonstrate that anybody else has lied ~8100 times in the space of two years.

BWHAAA! I don't need to "demostrate" anything to you....Who are you? And that 8100 number you just pulled out of your arse is laughable...

Of course...You wouldn't accept it but....

So you have no reason to think that anybody else is in the same universe as his dishonesty. You're just claiming that others lie with the same frequency as him in order to not feel so bad about supporting a bad human being.

BWHAAA! I don't need to "demostrate" anything to you....Who are you? And that 8100 number you just pulled out of your arse is laughable...

Excuse me. It's 8158 times; not 8100 times. How embarrassing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.7406ca01bbf4

Your rejection of this source is rejected.

It's called lubing the truth. Rudy is just prepping people for when it comes out trump did instruct cohen to lie. .that way there isnt much public outrage.its all they have left.

Trump was doing it when he was a candidate constantly claiming everything is rigged against him. This is nothing new and maybe it's why the base loves him so much? He's a victim too.

I would pose to you that anytime you read the opening to an article that states "If true", you had better question whether you should hitch your wagon to the rest of it...Regardless of how much you want to believe it...

It is not a matter of what anyone wants to believe. It is a matter of what Trump has done to endanger this nation, its security and its people.

It is not a matter of what anyone wants to believe. It is a matter of what Trump has done to endanger this nation, its security and its people.

Oh for God's sake...Stop it man...We know your shtick...It doesn't play anymore.

So you have no reason to think that anybody else is in the same universe as his dishonesty. You're just claiming that others lie with the same frequency as him in order to not feel so bad about supporting a bad human being.

Excuse me. It's 8158 times; not 8100 times. How embarrassing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.7406ca01bbf4

Your rejection of this source is rejected.

And I reject your rejection.....:laughat: Cardinal

Trump was doing it when he was a candidate constantly claiming everything is rigged against him. This is nothing new and maybe it's why the base loves him so much? He's a victim too.

And the democrats that crossed the lines to vote for him? How do you explain that?

Why do you continue to make a fool of yourself on this issue, Russia knows that the U.S. has the power to destroy them and vice versa and yet you continue to ignore basic civics when it comes to this President. Why don't you ask ISIS leadership about Trump endangering this country? For some reason you have hitched your wagon to the unfounded rumor that Trump has endangered this nation because of some suspected relationship with Putin. It really is a shame that you don't scrutinize Democrats the same way and respond to speculation and rumors regarding Democrats in a much different way, indifference and rejection of any claims. Obama did more harm to the national security of this nation than anything Trump could ever do. Putting America first really bothers you, doesn't it?

Oh for God's sake...Stop it man...We know your shtick...It doesn't play anymore.

I will be glad to stop it..... as soon as the oozing pustule known as Donald Trump no longer occupies the White House and is sitting his fat bloated obese ass in a federal or state prison.

I think that Mueller saw the huge blow up the report got in a matter of minutes and feared that his tight and close to the vest investigation may soon be lost to congressional investigations and out of his tight fisted control. So they issued the terse and short comment they did hoping to quell the speculation.

Lets also face the reality that it did get Mueller a few Brownie points with both Trump and the GOP in Congress and that might help extend his shelf life a bit.

Pretty smart on all fronts if you ask me.

I noted the legalese wiggle words right off. Not declarative.

So because they did not say it was false but mischaracterized, they have something.

What, exactly, remains to be seen.

He is a classic "sociopathic victim".

They cannot conceive of anyone else actually having feelings, only them. Thus a failure to acknowledge his greatness can become "mutiny" Notice how he orders his cabinet to honor him.

There was a Roman Emperor who did that, Nero I think

Actually what isn't playing is anything Trump.

I don't believe a word any of his people or supporters say, he has reversed himself within his own lies for anyone to seriously consider any truth whatsoever.
So what needs to be stopped is lies.

But, your attack on free speech is noted....and expected

I would think you talking to anything is like a block of cement.

No, concrete cannot think, cannot do research, and never breaks when confronted with facts and data, that would be you

No, concrete cannot think, cannot do research, and never breaks when confronted with facts and data, that would be you

Talking to that mirror of yours again.

I will be glad to stop it..... as soon as the oozing pustule known as Donald Trump no longer occupies the White House and is sitting his fat bloated obese ass in a federal or state prison.

Yeah, so that'll be 6 more years on the one, and never on the other....I feel sorry for you, it's going to be a tough life from here on out...

Actually what isn't playing is anything Trump.

I don't believe a word any of his people or supporters say, he has reversed himself within his own lies for anyone to seriously consider any truth whatsoever.
So what needs to be stopped is lies.

But, your attack on free speech is noted....and expected

BWHAAA! Attack on free speech? Gracious no....never, see, I feel it is every assholes right to show us exactly who they are without restriction....So far today Hay has admitted he is only here to troll....What's your admission?

Back
Top Bottom