• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rudy Giuliani: ‘So What’ If Trump Spoke With Cohen Ahead Of Congressional Testimony?

Yeah, so that'll be 6 more years on the one, and never on the other....I feel sorry for you, it's going to be a tough life from here on out...

You need to get our your Constitution and read it again. I feel sorry that you don't know about such things as the length of a presidential term or the power of impeachment and removal of a president.

Wow....They would say about you then I can imagine....

I honestly don't see why people are proud to support this president. After two years presidential historians are already rating him towards the bottom of the pack. And yeah, before you say it I know presidential historians know nothing.

You need to get our your Constitution and read it again. I feel sorry that you don't know about such things as the length of a presidential term or the power of impeachment and removal of a president.

Oh, I know it....The Presidency with the last election just passed two years...I know to you it must feel like more, and that to me is 'winning'....lol So, there are two more left in this term, then after the re election that's four more....2 + 4 = 6.....I know....Math is hard....lol....

Then there is impeachment...First you have to have the house agree to bring forth articles, and even if successful there you need the Senate to convict and remove....With a strengthened majority in the Senate, you have less of a chance of that there than you did last year, when crazy Maxine declared "I'm ouna peach".... So, we know that, based on Clinton, which was a mistake for the Republican's to do then, that democrats now want to repeat, that a President can indeed be impeached, and not removed....So, once again, you're dreaming.

I honestly don't see why people are proud to support this president. After two years presidential historians are already rating him towards the bottom of the pack. And yeah, before you say it I know presidential historians know nothing.

Historians? mostly liberals that rate FDR among the best...A President that rounded up Japanese citizens and slapped them in interment camps...Yeah....

As for supporting this President, he has had lots of success that is quite conservative....Liberals haven't noticed that because they are triggered every day by him...

Is there anyone that wouldn't fire Rudy if he was their lawyer? The dude is horrible.

Historians? mostly liberals that rate FDR among the best...A President that rounded up Japanese citizens and slapped them in interment camps...Yeah....

As for supporting this President, he has had lots of success that is quite conservative....Liberals haven't noticed that because they are triggered every day by him...

Did I call that before you answered or what? Anything negative about trump is dismissed as fake. So go ahead and name all the wonderful things he's done. I do not include, what's the word conservatives like to use, activist judges as an accomplishment.

Oh, I know it....The Presidency with the last election just passed two years...I know to you it must feel like more, and that to me is 'winning'....lol So, there are two more left in this term, then after the re election that's four more....2 + 4 = 6.....I know....Math is hard....lol....

Then there is impeachment...First you have to have the house agree to bring forth articles, and even if successful there you need the Senate to convict and remove....With a strengthened majority in the Senate, you have less of a chance of that there than you did last year, when crazy Maxine declared "I'm ouna peach".... So, we know that, based on Clinton, which was a mistake for the Republican's to do then, that democrats now want to repeat, that a President can indeed be impeached, and not removed....So, once again, you're dreaming.

Math is pretty easy. At least arithmetic is . I found out that in the second grade. What seems hard for Trumpkins is the idea that most of the American people are not in love with the idol of the far right wing.

I don't think anyone has any doubts that Trump made it exceedingly clear to Cohen that he wanted him to stick to the Trump Tower Moscow denial story line he had concocted. It's just may be more of a question whether you can prove it or not.

This. We all know he did it and wouldn't we like to hear why.

He is a classic "sociopathic victim".

They cannot conceive of anyone else actually having feelings, only them. Thus a failure to acknowledge his greatness can become "mutiny" Notice how he orders his cabinet to honor him.

There was a Roman Emperor who did that, Nero I think

Caligula.

C087jakWgAAcz6N.jpg

Caligula named his horse first consul while Trump named Giuliani his lawyer. No difference again between Trump and Caligula.

This. We all know he did it and wouldn't we like to hear why.

We know this too. Besides all the other charges Cohen plead guilty to, Mueller made it a point for Cohen to admit his guilt of having lied to Congress about Trump Tower Moscow deal/proposal. Also Giulliani's statement would appear to confirm that the Trump Tower Moscow deal was also the subject of at least one of the written questions Mueller had submitted to Team Trump to be answered. So those two things tied together would seem to indicate that this proposed deal between Trump and Russia is one of the focal points of Mueller's investigation. What or how big a part it plays in the story we will apparently have to wait for Mueller to tell us. I strongly suspect that how Mueller will tell us will be via indictment. I think we can fully expect see additional people charged for their roles in this saga.

Back
Top Bottom