• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Romney Predicted to win November election[W:172]

As a matter of fact, just the other day President Obama gave credit to Bush about starting the GM/Chrysler bailout. In my opinion, Bush did a good thing for doing so because they may have survived the financial crises without out it.

If you ever hired, evaluated, or fired anyone you would understand that Obama's record didn't deserve four more years and the results today are a disaster showing very poor leadership. Good, quality leaders don't divide people into groups. Good quality leaders don't promote class warfare and class envy. Good quality leaders actually provide leadership never delegating responsibility.

I know, unlike you, that conservatives hated Obama sooooo much they put their hatred infront of whats good for the country!!!

That was 2010 after the midterms and the Democratic blood bath. The "I won, you lost" President has no concept of leadership and thinks he is a dictator. He is a narcissist who has no business in any position of authority. This country is going to pay for a long time for his incompetence and the support that so many have for an empty suit.

Your posts do not suggest this as you keep blaming the branch of government that legislates nothing and spends no money for our financial issues. Furthermore, you deliberately ignore how Congress actually has far more impact on the economy but you say nothing about it.

How you coming on the Treasury data showing that 4 trillion you posted as the cost for the Iraq War?

If you ever hired, evaluated, or fired anyone you would understand that Obama's record didn't deserve four more years and the results today are a disaster showing very poor leadership. Good, quality leaders don't divide people into groups. Good quality leaders don't promote class warfare and class envy. Good quality leaders actually provide leadership never delegating responsibility.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. ... These are people who pay no income tax. ... [M]y job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Talk about class warfare.

That was 2010 after the midterms and the Democratic blood bath. The "I won, you lost" President has no concept of leadership and thinks he is a dictator. He is a narcissist who has no business in any position of authority. This country is going to pay for a long time for his incompetence and the support that so many have for an empty suit.

:no: He always wanted to compromise. The conservative congress "leadership" lead with hatred and biterness like a bunch of mad children.

How you coming on the Treasury data showing that 4 trillion you posted as the cost for the Iraq War?

How about you show you understand what chain, nominal, and real are? And how about you show you can determine when BLS data is cumulative or not? And what regression is? And what branch of government has what power?

I see alot of sourgraping after the Republicans lost the elections. Where is the american sportsmanship?

As a matter of fact, just the other day President Obama gave credit to Bush about starting the GM/Chrysler bailout. In my opinion, Bush did a good thing for doing so because they may have survived the financial crises without out it.

So then tell me what Obama did that saved the country from a Depression as Obamabots state? I hope you are smarter than you appear.

Right, because unlike you I know basic civics and understand that Democrats were more concerned about regaining the WH than doing what was right for the country
Why didn't the Right nominate someone more electable than Romney? He has to be one of the worst choices... Tim Pawlenty could have done a better job than Romney. Romney had too much money for his own good. Romney was correct when he said he wasn't a politician and the election proved that.

How about you show you understand what chain, nominal, and real are? And how about you show you can determine when BLS data is cumulative or not? And what regression is? And what branch of government has what power?

How is any of that relevant to anything. What do you as a taxpayer, if you pay taxes, pay debt service on? Further if you were paying any attention I apologized for making that mistake on cumulative data and even posted the BLS letter I received. The data is monthly not cumulative.

Now if you want to continue to play your stupid ass gotcha games, go for it. I have no interest in playing those games with you as none of that has anything to do with the Obama record and the problems this country faces today.

Why didn't the Right nominate someone more electable than Romney? He has to be one of the worst choices... Tim Pawlenty could have done a better job than Romney. Romney had too much money for his own good. Romney was correct when he said he wasn't a politician and the election proved that.

Romney wasn't my first choice but he sure beat the Obama alternative. It is a shame that we will never see what a true business person could do with this economy and the Congress. As long as we have more people dependent on the govt. and promoting that entitlement society I doubt there is anyone that the Republicans could nominate that would win any national election. They will however continue to win the local elections and the midterm. If Obama enacts the programs he wants the 2014 elections will be worse for the Democrats than the 2010 elections, IMO.

:no: He always wanted to compromise. The conservative congress "leadership" lead with hatred and biterness like a bunch of mad children.

You have to be kidding me. Where the hell do you get your information? Give me any example of an Obama compromise proposal?

So then tell me what Obama did that saved the country from a Depression as Obamabots state? I hope you are smarter than you appear.

Please stop using idiotic terms like "Obamabots". It really lowers the intelligence of a discussion. Makes me feel like we are on a playground sticking tounges out. :roll:

Romney wasn't my first choice but he sure beat the Obama alternative. It is a shame that we will never see what a true business person could do with this economy and the Congress.

Bush was a business man.

The economy tanked when he was Prez.

Bush was a business man.

The economy tanked when he was Prez.

Bush's business model didn't work as well as Romney's.

The Bain Capital model of sending American jobs to China did wonders for the company's bottom line.

Romney could have saved our country lots of money by giving US government jobs to foreigners who are willing to work for half the salary.

Please stop using idiotic terms like "Obamabots". It really lowers the intelligence of a discussion. Makes me feel like we are on a playground sticking tounges out. :roll:

It would be hard to lower the discussion in this forum than it already is for results don't matter to far too many and those supporting a third party are probably the biggest whiners. The only way to make a difference is to work from within. I am a conservative, not a Republican but there is nothing in today's Democratic Party that I support and economic policies of Obama and today's Democratic Party appeal only to the ignorance and dependent class. Those policies do nothing to promote incentive and raising people up. A third party is never going to work at the national level so your choice is to change the party from within, at least the party closest to your ideology.

Bush's business model didn't work as well as Romney's.

The Bain Capital model of sending American jobs to China did wonders for the company's bottom line.

Romney could have saved our country lots of money by giving US government jobs to foreigners who are willing to work for half the salary.

You think your sarcasm isn't noticed here? Obama has sent more jobs to China that Romney ever did, ask GM, GE, Chrylser? Your comments are out of ignorance.

Watch :2wave:

Words always trump reality in your world, compromise to Obama is doing what he wants to do. 1.6 trillion in tax increases will do what? Keep buying the rhetoric and ignoring the substance. This speech was November 2012, where was it the last four years?

Words always trump reality in your world, compromise to Obama is doing what he wants to do. 1.6 trillion in tax increases will do what? Keep buying the rhetoric and ignoring the substance. This speech was November 2012, where was it the last four years?

OK Im done here. You dont care about facts or anything shown to you. Im not wasting my keyboard on you.

OK Im done here. You dont care about facts or anything shown to you. Im not wasting my keyboard on you.

No problem, have a good one, facts always get in the way of people like you's personal opinion and rhetoric trumps reality. Name for me one economic promise Obama has made and kept or one compromise his first term?

How is any of that relevant to anything.

Simple. If you are unable to understand data, as you have clearly demonstrated at least a dozen times here, why should anyone provide you something you do not understand?

What do you as a taxpayer, if you pay taxes, pay debt service on? Further if you were paying any attention I apologized for making that mistake on cumulative data and even posted the BLS letter I received. The data is monthly not cumulative.

Link or it did not happen.

Now if you want to continue to play your stupid ass gotcha games, go for it. I have no interest in playing those games with you as none of that has anything to do with the Obama record and the problems this country faces today.

Interesting coming from a user who rewrites the constitution and history to suit his argument.

Bush's own business tanked when he was in charger. Three businessmen turned Presidents were bad. Hoover, Bush Jr and Carter.

The economy tanked with a Democrat Congress in 2007-2008 as they were more interested in regaining the WH than doing the job for the American people. The Bush budget was. not passed by the Congress, you know the budget that you claim had over a trillion dollar deficit. I will put the Bush average economic results for his term against the average Obama results for his term and take Bush in a heartbeat over the incompetent in the WH right now.

Simple. If you are unable to understand data, as you have clearly demonstrated at least a dozen times here, why should anyone provide you something you do not understand?

Link or it did not happen.

Interesting coming from a user who rewrites the constitution and history to suit his argument.

I always knew you were a waste of time, you don't believe it, I couldn't care less. The apology was made to Sheik sometime well over a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom