• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RIP Fusilier Rigby

Higgins86

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Fisher

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I am glad to see him and his family getting so much respect. It has taken that long to bury him. Wow.

Higgins86

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I am glad to see him and his family getting so much respect. It has taken that long to bury him. Wow.

I think they were waiting for the backlash to die down a bit stop the funeral from being a rally point for fringe groups etc.

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
See you at Fiddler's Green, bro.

jetski

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I think they were waiting for the backlash to die down a bit stop the funeral from being a rally point for fringe groups etc.

i wouldnt call it a backlash when a far right group attacks british civilians because a couple of far right people killed a british soldier. But thats a different thread.

Indeed his family were definite in their attitude to such things, and much credit to them for that.

Top Bottom