• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Restaurant tiff: Was I wrong?

it was difficult enough for him to feel compelled to post the circumstance on a public forum and solicit reaction to his actions

Sometimes people just want to vent.

I've been inclined to come here and post such and such on occassion, but refrained because there was no way I could possibly make my 'venting' appear as though it was a topic for debate. :lol:

it was difficult enough for him to feel compelled to post the circumstance on a public forum and solicit reaction to his actions

That wasn't what I was talking about. Perhaps if you actually followed the conversation, you wouldn't look so foolish.

Is anyone else craving Chinese food now? :unsure13:

I have lived most of my adult life in Asia and tipping in restaurants is very rare here (though upscape establishments will commonly have a service charge) and I get much better and friendlier service than this...

I think you did ok, but perhaps don't visibly lose your temper in front of your kid (I know, hard sometimes)...

30-40%? You must always get the waitresses with the biggest tits.

30-40%? You must always get the waitresses with the biggest tits.

I get the best tables, rock star treatment and I don't need reservations even on the busiest of nights (though I do call to let them no I am coming).

Back
Top Bottom