• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republican National Convention

That NRA for Kennedy was not the extremist far-reich leadership of today’s NRA. You’re too young to know anything about Vietnam. False equivalence on historical revision is now a GOPutin failure.

Nixon, Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Mitchell, Sununu and the rest were all anti-Jew and the forerunner of today’s nazi/kkk Qpublicans. Jewish-Americans will never forget the 1930s Nazi Republicans.

The anti semites these days are on the left.

the Federalist society founders

Keisler-Jewish
Liberman-Jewish
Calabresi-Jewish Father
the other two are a protestant and a Catholic

the executive directer during the formative years was Jewish

Trump said he was pleased that ‘Blacks’ didn’t vote in 2016. Tell him.

Sorry, not directing this at you personally, but people need to be held accountable for purposely taking politicians out of context. It's slander.

This was the quote:

"Many Blacks didn’t go out to vote for Hillary ‘cause they liked me. That was almost as good as getting the vote, you know, and it was great.”

Look at the Democratic caucus and primary election results. Since the end of February, Joe Biden blew out the competition. He was disadvantaged early on because too many other people were running for President then, but Jim Clyburn quickly turned it around. Days after his endorsement, Biden started blowing out Bernie Sanders in popular and delegate votes. He won Massachusetts when Elizabeth Warren was still running. He won two of the three most populous states, dominating Florida, and was #2 in California behind Bernie Sanders. On Super Tuesday, Sanders won only three other states. If Democrats did not think Joe Biden is a good candidate, someone else would have clinched 2,000 delegate votes.

that really shows how pathetic the Democrat party is

The man who gave Trump a blank check to abuse the power of the presidency will not attend the RNC! I want a good explanation for this BS from Mitch McConnell. The man who led the vote to not remove Trump refuses to attend the RNC! WTF.

He's in a close race in Kentucky and does not want to be seen with Trump. Shaking hands with that loser is certain death. :lol:

You mean by mindless acceptance of LW propaganda.

Examples of LW "propaganda":

Tax cuts decrease tax revenue (I know, really weird stuff)
Climate change is real
Russia meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump and the campaign knew about it. The Ukrainian government did not.
Evolution is not a hoax
The coronavirus is a real threat
Barack Obama isn't a Muslim and was born in the US
Individual voter fraud is extremely rare
The government provides essential services
Putin is our enemy, not our friend

Crazy, huh?

Sorry, not directing this at you personally, but people need to be held accountable for purposely taking politicians out of context. It's slander.

This was the quote:

"Many Blacks didn’t go out to vote for Hillary ‘cause they liked me. That was almost as good as getting the vote, you know, and it was great.”
The quote is from a liar who put forth a lying narrative.

The anti semites these days are on the left.

the Federalist society founders

Keisler-Jewish
Liberman-Jewish
Calabresi-Jewish Father
the other two are a protestant and a Catholic

the executive directer during the formative years was Jewish

What percentage of Jewish-Americans vote for Republican Presidents?

amusing but not true. Kennedy was an NRA life member. He cut taxes. He started the special forces-he was one of the last Democrats who embraced an American Primacy world order. The Vietnam Debacle caused a switch that ultimately lead to the Neo-cons. The Democrats were big into maintaining American supremacy abroad, while many conservatives-including the 1964 nominee-were neo-isolationists. Nam saw the Democrats shrink away from that primacy and with that shrinkage, diminish their support of Israel (leading to the neo-con movement).

I don’t think Trump cares about American supremacy abroad or American leadership. He believed the rest of the world us using and abusing America.

Proof positive that Marxism is spreading around the world. :roll:

I didn't post that Marxism was spreading around the world.

I posted that the DNC Convention had Marxist undertones, or that's what I was implying.

I don’t think Trump cares about American supremacy abroad or American leadership. He believed the rest of the world us using and abusing America.

Talk about knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Its interesting though, he does care about supremacy. He cares about little else. But he figures we can do it alone. An idea out of the Age of Empire, an age that has kinda passed.

You all seriously need to stop using "black and brown" voters for their race.

Respect people enough to focus on their minds, not their skin color.

Your entire platform is "we have more minority voters, and that makes us moral" lol. Then Bill Clinton comes on and starts speaking...

It’s funny to see a Trump supporter bashing Bill Clinton in an attempt to preach morality. The fact of the matter is, I am not trying to protect Bill Clinton or anybody, but I think you’re way out of line as a Trump supporter to even act like you have some kind of soapbox to stand on and tell others about morality.

I posted that the DNC Convention had Marxist undertones, or that's what I was implying.

Like support for public school?

At least we like our own candidate.

And at least our candidate is calling the shots at our convention. Rather than being walked all over by everyone else, including BLM.

How is it possible to like a candidate who has always been a very evil man and will be until he dies? And I really mean like him, the bad man, not his policies that in theory could have helped many Americans but instead did a lot more harm than good.

???

This was a quote caught on mike, privately.

You purposely tried to post the quote out of context. Not cool.

It was a headline. Hot mics tell true intentions. Trump is a racist liar. Stop lying and sulking.

Hot mic was the word **** three times today. So was Romney’s ****up. So was the baseball announcer using the fag word. Hot mics are what people REALLY think.

That’s an epic BOIL to call an American a Marxist. Trump has a full dictatorship going on and TrumpQins have bought into it.

Examples of LW "propaganda":

Tax cuts decrease tax revenue (I know, really weird stuff)
Climate change is real
Russia meddled in the 2016 election to help Trump and the campaign knew about it. The Ukrainian government did not.
Evolution is not a hoax
The coronavirus is a real threat
Barack Obama isn't a Muslim and was born in the US
Individual voter fraud is extremely rare
The government provides essential services
Putin is our enemy, not our friend

Crazy, huh?

It will be interesting to see if the GOP convention acknowledges that we are in the midst of an out-of-control pandemic. I can't believe I am writing those words - something unthinkable before Trump.

He got roped into appearing. I cannot wait to be inspired by his words of wisdom.

Screw Mitch McConnell. I hope all the Trumpers treat him like a servant

Back
Top Bottom