• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Republican National Convention

Qhaos Qonvention

Surprising. He was responsible for Trump's stupid acquittal by by refusing to let any Democrats call witnesses.

What about Lindsey Graham?

Always about 3 mushrooms away from trump's.

yeah, there was a reason the Founders were afraid of popularism.

It's not always bad. But it always is when its just used to mask nationalism.

This thread derailed quickly, instead of talking about the RNC we are now comparing the worst supporters for each party?

You don't know... that sounds pretty much like what I expect the RNC to be. :lol:

MSNBC will be televising the GOP convention in it's entirety.

Fox News did not televise but portions of the Democratic convention.

Which is fair and balanced?
Fox streamed the entire convention that nobody showed any interest in watching.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You obviously don't understand the Trump populist movement.

There is nothing populist about the Trump movement, that espouses the same policies as the traditional GOP: tax cuts for the rich and regulation cuts for corporations but also includes a healthy heap of dictatorial authoritarianism.

Populism is using the government to help average Americans, like health care and addressing income inequality.

Last edited:
Fox streamed the entire convention
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is another lie. It's all we get anymore.

Trumpism has destroyed truth and the respect it once got.

And you know that how? Obviously McCain isn't going to make it.

Donald Trump was not invited to John McCain's funeral. Instead of praising McCain for his military service, beating skin cancer five times, being a career politician, and clinching the 2008 Republican presidential nomination, Trump criticized him after his death. Is there any reason to believe McCain would have been invited to speak at the RNC if he was alive?

Consider this:

The 2012 GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, is not welcome at next week's RNC.
The 2008 GOP presidential candidate, John McCain, would not be welcome at next week's RNC.
The last GOP president, George W Bush, is not welcome at next week's RNC.

Nor would any of the three want to be there.

The Republican has been destroyed. Destroyed by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, all the Vichy Republicans in the Senate led by Mitch McConnell, the members of the Aryan Caucus in the House, and finally, by QANON supporter Donald Trump.

RIP GOP. RIP.

Ronald Reagan would not be welcome either. He would never get through a primary today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Consider this:

The 2012 GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, is not welcome at next week's RNC.
The 2008 GOP presidential candidate, John McCain, would not be welcome at next week's RNC.
The last GOP president, George W Bush, is not welcome at next week's RNC.

Nor would any of the three want to be there.

The Republican has been destroyed. Destroyed by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, all the Vichy Republicans in the Senate led by Mitch McConnell, the members of the Aryan Caucus in the House, and finally, by QANON supporter Donald Trump.

RIP GOP. RIP.
The GOP allowed this to occur. They did it to themselves, and I have little pity for them.

Donald Trump was not invited to John McCain's funeral. Instead of praising McCain for his military service, beating skin cancer five times, being a career politician, and clinching the 2008 Republican presidential nomination, Trump criticized him after his death. Is there any reason to believe McCain would have been invited to speak at the RNC if he was alive?
LOL, if there's anything I want to do less than debate Trump v. McCain, I can't think what it would be.

Trump ran against both the business as usual RINOS and their faux enemies-the jackasses

We understand the results of the Trump presidency.

Ranked by deaths per million population, according to worldometer the US currently stands at number 206 out of 215 countries. And we are still headed towards last place.

Trump’s failed virus response has trashed the economy.

There is no excuse for either outcome.

Oh we understand Trump supporters are authoritarian fascists. We quite enjoy watching the Republicans move toward fascism because NOW they are out in the open. Trumptards actually support QAnon like the idiots they are. Trump supporters can burn in hell for what they have done to this country.

I love this level of inane hatred. If Trump wins, it will be amusing watching what happens to those who are as hysterical as they are now, cope with four more years of Trump.

i would expect the Confederates to be well represented. and the Christians that support them.

you plan on posting dozens of pictures-with no commentary or captions, for the RNC?

A Tale of Two Conventions.

Hope vs Hate

That's a gut buster because the ENTIRE Democrat argument is hating Trump-not hoping Biden will be anything other than someone who gets Trump out of the office.

How many democrats actually think Biden is a good candidate? The vast majority of you Trump haters are just that-Trump haters.

Exactly what makes you think the DNC was the "hate" convention?

The main reason people "support" Biden is because they hate Trump. The entire effort of the Dems is getting rid of Trump. Biden is an afterthought.

Ronald Reagan would not be welcome either. He would never get through a primary today.

John Kennedy and HHH would be in the GOP.

Were those "Trump Supported" attacking and destroying for over 80 consecutive days? The burn any police stations or private businesses. Oh, and most real Trump Supported denounce those in your picture. You hear any lefties denouncing BLM, Antifa or random assholes like those in the top vid? Anyone from Biden on down? You?

Back
Top Bottom