• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

You don't remember your post? Interesting. You whined (like all Trump lovers do) about the impeachment of Trump, which for the uneducated among us isn't the same thing at all. Trump is President. Hunter Biden is and always was a private citizen. His father is currently a private citizen.

You need some education, obviously.

Your original post:

Remind me when the Democrats used the power of the Senate or Congress to investigate a private citizen not tied to any campaign or administration.

Are you trying to argue that Biden is not affiliated with the Biden campaign? Because I might have to agree lol

Your original post:

Are you trying to argue that Biden is not affiliated with the Biden campaign? Because I might have to agree lol

Hunter Biden. You seem slow today. Hunter Biden is his son.

Your comparison failed. Just back away gracefully.

Lmao, but, but Durham! And Hillarys emails! And, Obama raised in a Madrassa! These people!

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

The most important takeaway here is that he was *NOT* exonerated for corruption. He could still be charged.

...demonstrating post #18 aptly.

Certainly not for lack of trying, though.

The number of investigations into Democrats by Republicans highly motivated to find wrongdoing...and coming up empty...is turning into a mountain.

How ironic that you, of all posters, would whine about investigations that have come up empty.

The most important takeaway here is that he was *NOT* exonerated for corruption. He could still be charged.

Meaningless idiocy.

Anyone living "could" theoretically be charged with any crime. Another Trumpist hoax fell apart. That's all that happened.

Anyone living "could" theoretically be charged with any crime.
Don't give me that right wing BS. The investigation did *not* exonerate Hunter Biden, nor did it clear him of any wrongdoing. The stench of corruption is very much still in the air.

Don't give me that right wing BS. The investigation did *not* exonerate Hunter Biden, nor did it clear him of any wrongdoing. The stench of corruption is very much still in the air.

There is nothing stopping DOJ from charging Hunter with a crime. They won't, though! Because this is all a big joke lmao Republicans will believe anything they're fed.

But since there's no evidence to support your feelings, then you've got a problem, which is that your feelings are based on nothing.

Is that really the most important takeaway? That a report which concluded no wrongdoing might still lead to charges against Joe Biden’s son?

I don’t think that’s really anyone else’s big takeaway.

So when is Barr going to issue an indictment?

What wrongdoing was Hunter Biden accused of?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

There is nothing stopping DOJ from charging Hunter with a crime. They won't, though! Because this is all a big joke lmao Republicans will believe anything they're fed.
You got that right
we see it almost everyday
Trump says something , that usually is a lie , and they believe every word of it and they think it is gospel , and even if it is proven to be an out right lie they will still try to back it up some how
Have a nice afternoon

But since there's no evidence to support your feelings, then you've got a problem, which is that your feelings are based on nothing.
Sorry, not buying the right wing talking points. Biden has not been exonerated.

Hunter Biden. You seem slow today. Hunter Biden is his son.

Your comparison failed. Just back away gracefully.

From the OP:

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Democratic presidential nominee, and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, bringing to a close a highly politicized inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish President Trump’s rival.

Joe Biden is the subject here. The clear allegation is that Hunter was benefitting improperly from Joe Biden's position as vice president. To be clear, I think this is just another case of garden-variety D.C. corruption. So many of our politicians get rich in office. Trump is just as guilty -- actually more guilty, imo -- of this kind of nepotism.

The number of investigations into Democrats by Republicans highly motivated to find wrongdoing...and coming up empty...is turning into a mountain.

Is this or is this not the Durham investigation?

What wrongdoing was Hunter Biden accused of?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Any wrongdoing having to do with his ties to Ukraine, as well as anywhere else that might lead. It will be interesting to see if he has any associates that lied about their taxes 10 years ago - definitely something we need to get to the bottom of.

From the OP:

Joe Biden is the subject here. The clear allegation is that Hunter was benefitting improperly from Joe Biden's position as vice president. To be clear, I think this is just another case of garden-variety D.C. corruption. So many of our politicians get rich in office. Trump is just as guilty -- actually more guilty, imo -- of this kind of nepotism.

From your post:

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Democratic presidential nominee, and his son, Hunter,

it was a bullshit distraction. Republicans knew that Tweety extorted a foreign power for an election interference bribe using congressionally appropriated military aid, so they had to do something to deflect.

This isn't going to stop Dirtbag and his Cult from lying about it, though. This is the BENGHAZI!!! story all over again. The Cult will never stop pushing the BIG LIE no matter how much proof there is that it's a lie. This is what cults are for.

Back
Top Bottom