• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican CONGRESSMAN booed Ocasio Cortez

Demos were booing - if anyone was at all. She's going to non-stop play the victim role.

Not what Fox News reporter Pergram said, which is it came from GOP side....

It's not a big deal, so why make up stuff. A few people over there groaned or booed, AOC thought it was stupid/funny, and made fun of the people doing it. It's all harmless.

Very unbecoming. If you really wanted to discuss etiquette, some different words should have been chosen.

I can't even count the number of times we've been referred to as 'libtards', 'libruls' and of course 'snowflakes'. Some people don't know what etiquette means and for sure can't even spell it correctly.

Demos were booing - if anyone was at all. She's going to non-stop play the victim role.

Lying again I see. You over-played your hand today and the facade of you actually being a poster here to express their views is shattered.

200 people voted by voice for Pelosi. Republicans only booed Ocasio. Aren't you trumpettes now decrying how discourse is so bad these days? :lol:

They seem to be avoiding these threads and getting owned in the threads that they do start. We should crisscross these threads into their stupid threads.

Awww...

Does the little snowflake need a safe place? Maybe AOC can find a closet in the Capitol where she can cry in privacy.

You mean like what Trump did when he won? And then Melania did in seperate closets?

Lying again I see. You over-played your hand today and the facade of you actually being a poster here to express their views is shattered.

Another poster that has marginalized himself to the point that he doesn't deserve any actual conversation here.

The OP claim is false. I did not see one Republican boo her. If you claim it's true, name the Republican members of Congress who booed her. Bet you can't because it didn't happen. If anyone, that was fellow Democrats booing her for voting for Pelosi after she said she wouldn't.

Try linking to the OP; the video below her tweet shows the entire thing... with sound.

Edit: Never mind. Independentusa has a better link. :)

For the deniers... Why would the right wing rag the Washington Examiner be lying to you?

And of course C-SPAN must be lying to you as well... :lol:

That more than one of you came at this with the same tactic of playing willfully ignorant and demanding more evidence in the same fashion means you got your marching orders on how to retort the topic.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I know that guy, he posts a lot of pro Trump stuff around here doesn't he?:2rofll:

200 people voted by voice for Pelosi. Republicans only booed Ocasio. Aren't you trumpettes now decrying how discourse is so bad these days? [emoji38]

Low-life jackwagons. She hasn't done a thing to offend them but they are preloaded to hate her. Just like trump's sycophants in here. Hate first... No logic needed. Then bitch about discourse later.

Ocasio-Cortez after being booed voting for Pelosi: 'Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me'

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) after members of the GOP booed her for voting for newly-elected Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) tweeted a taunting rebuttal: "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me."

"Over 200 members voted for Nancy Pelosi today, yet the GOP only booed one: me," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me, fellas."​
Its disappointing how quickly she has begun voting against her principles. Where is our inquisitive media seeking out an explanation from her. Oops nowhere to be found.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Its disappointing how quickly she has begun voting against her principles. Where is our inquisitive media seeking out an explanation from her. Oops nowhere to be found.

Why are you lying so badly? Which vote is that exactly?

She voted for fancy pancy Nancy

Do tell how voting for Nancy went against Ocasio's principles. Since you seem to be pretending to be an authority on Ocasio's principles and all. :lol:

200 people voted by voice for Pelosi. Republicans only booed Ocasio. Aren't you trumpettes now decrying how discourse is so bad these days? :lol:

Low-life jackwagons. She hasn't done a thing to offend them but they are preloaded to hate her. Just like trump's sycophants in here. Hate first... No logic needed. Then bitch about discourse later.

Ocasio-Cortez after being booed voting for Pelosi: 'Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me'

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) after members of the GOP booed her for voting for newly-elected Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) tweeted a taunting rebuttal: "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me."

"Over 200 members voted for Nancy Pelosi today, yet the GOP only booed one: me," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me, fellas."​

Older patriotic Americans still hate everything Ocasio-Cortez and Hugo Chavez stood and stand for.

Awww...

Does the little snowflake need a safe place? Maybe AOC can find a closet in the Capitol where she can cry in privacy.

AOC really shakes up conservatives, doesn’t she?

AOC really shakes up conservatives, doesn’t she?

She absolutely does, and I love it. Gone are the days when rich old white dudes get to run everything. That they are scared of her is glorious.

I love this kid. I love her spunk, I love her drive, and I love her energy. I hope she goes far, and I think she will.

Do tell how voting for Nancy went against Ocasio's principles. Since you seem to be pretending to be an authority on Ocasio's principles and all. [emoji38]
She is the one who stood she was opposed to fancy Nancy being speaker

Dont suppose its possible it was the progdems that boo'd her after all her talk about not voting for her?

Regardless...there may have been one or two boo-ish comments followed by laughter. Hell...the votes for Jim Jordan got MUCH louder boos. But ANYONE that did boo her or give her any type of hype at all...its pretty ridiculous.

How/when did she do that?

She voted for fancy pancy Nancy

And the more progressive alternative to Pelosi who threw his/her name into the hat was whom?

She never pledged to oppose Pelosi, only to vote for the most progressive person up for Speaker, which was....Pelosi.

Back
Top Bottom