• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Mo Brooks Just Dropped A Bombshell Allegation On Trump

Poor Mo. He earns a rebuke from Trump that torpedoes his Senate bid and all he can do is respond with a lie.

Even Trump knows that Senators cannot "rescind" an election or remove a President.

Face it. Mo screwed up and his voters know it. He's toast.
And you know this to be a lie because:

1. You were a witness to what Trump told Mo..
2. You are a Trump cultist who defends and believes Trump unconditionally..
3. You heard it was a straight-up lie from Carlson/Hannity or some other right-wing propaganda outlet..
4. You don't have a lick of sense...

I have already ruled out #4 because I believe you do have some measurable intelligence, (although some might argue with me about that.)

Number 1, would be a lie on your part and I don't believe even you would make such a claim. So, I can rule that out too.

That leaves 3 and 4. Neither are very flattering.

But whatever. You can believe what you want to believe. God bless America.

Have a GREAT day Mycroft.

Anyone stupid enough to still have believed there was significant fraud in the elections shouldnt be pandered to.
shrug...

All politicians know that you have to "pander" to your voters.

His voters don't believe that Republicans should focus on the 2022 elections?
Sure, they believe that.

But they believe much more. If he wants to get elected, he will support their beliefs.

After rescission of the endorsement he had reason to vent his spleen. I believe that disclosure was more a factor of vengeful motivation than guts
My understanding is he denounced the big lie before the rescission and this statement. That was the guts part.

I though the Russian Collusion was the bomb dropped?

shrug...

All politicians know that you have to "pander" to your voters.

The stupidest ones? That's really the point I was trying to make. Interesting that you didnt pick up on that.

Poor Mo. He earns a rebuke from Trump that torpedoes his Senate bid and all he can do is respond with a lie.

Even Trump knows that Senators cannot "rescind" an election or remove a President.

It was the other way around.
From Brooks' statement...
" I’ve told President Trump the truth knowing full well that it might cause President Trump to rescind his endorsement."
Course, Brooks is safe from being sued for slander because Trump is absolutely un-letigious...

Don't make me like you Brooks! Takes guts and for that I applaud him.....but that is where it ends.

If he had guts, he would have been saying this on Jan 6, 2021.... coming now, it's just sour grapes.

It's astonishing that this wanna-be dictator was actually elected president. Thank god he wasn't reelected and thank god there were enough real Americans to not let him end our democracy.
All the wannabe dictators have to do is repeat specifically what Fox News says and have a personality.

Don't cry.

Anyone stupid enough to still have believed there was significant fraud in the elections shouldnt be pandered to.
Rubes

They are rubes

Uh oh.

I thought we already knew this. Isn't this what Trump has been calling for publicly (from time to time)?

Uh oh.

I wonder if we will see increasing revelations as Russian money dries up.

I wonder if we will see increasing revelations as Russian money dries up.
Wouldn't you love to know all of the things that Donald Trump has asked Putin to do to get him back in power both Before & After the last election?

Wouldn't you love to know all of the things that Donald Trump has asked Putin to do to get him back in power both Before & After the last election?
To be a fly on that wall would make me lose even more faith in humanity than I have over the last 5 years, I’m sure.

Nothing at all surprising me about the actions of the wanna-be dictator Trump.
How this liar, con man, grifter, and traitor stills gets any public support at all is truly beyond belief.

Don't make me like you Brooks! Takes guts and for that I applaud him.....but that is where it ends.
He waited until after Trump pulled his endorsement of him for the Alabama Republican nomination for the upcoming Senate Seat.

He doesn't really get credit for this, I think.

You want to bet he was asked to call Rudy too

He waited until after Trump pulled his endorsement of him for the Alabama Republican nomination for the upcoming Senate Seat.

He doesn't really get credit for this, I think.

Think Trump losing had anything to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom