• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rep. Mo Brooks Just Dropped A Bombshell Allegation On Trump

Nothing at all surprising me about the actions of the wanna-be dictator Trump.
How this liar, con man, grifter, and traitor stills gets any public support at all is truly beyond belief.
He's just a common crook with no morals.

They elected a crook with no morals.

Trump lost a year and a half ago. Mo waited until Trump pulled his support to drop this - he waited until it cost him nothing, and he was already #3 in a GOP primary.

What does Mo have to gain? Trump is the leader

Trump lost a year and a half ago. Mo waited until Trump pulled his support to drop this - he waited until it cost him nothing, and he was already #3 in a GOP primary.
Isn't Brooks one of the pols that people said was riling up the crowd on Jan 6? I could be wrong.

You give Trump too much credit. He also thinks Article II let's him do whatever he wants.

I'm not sure he doesn't think that still applies.
I swear i did not read this post before I posted mine lol.

It's common that evidence of crime often comes from deplorable people, for their own benefit. So, Brooks adds to the evidence against trump - which is useful - but when did he do it? Over a year later, after he lost the endorsement. He wants to smell like a rose - sorry, Brooks, but we'll say thanks for the belated information.

Trump's endorsement didn't keep him from falling to 3rd. Trump is a sad loser who appeals to a smaller and smaller section of even a party still tied to him by the vehemence of tribal combat.

Trump has always been a historically bad judge of character and surrounded himself with such. Trump made him a pro,ise for an action Mo tried during 2020, it failed therefore Trump had no use for him. Trump is consistent.

He waited until after Trump pulled his endorsement of him for the Alabama Republican nomination for the upcoming Senate Seat.

He doesn't really get credit for this, I think.
He refused to endorse the big lie which is what caused Trump to "unenendorse " him . It is that which I think he showed some back bones

Uh oh.

He's really afraid of being hanged for treason at Leavenworth, isn't he?
Good, he should be afraid.

Perhaps Mr. Brooks has a different motive for blowing the whistle on Trump. He is a member of the house, although not on the committee, he hears things.

Could it be he's becoming worried and giving himself an off ramp. After all, he seems to be one of those caught up in the coup. With this being public now, if he gets subpoenaed, he can tell the truth and pretty much shield himself from charges.

In other words, not going along with the Cult 45 line. It's amazing how much like Scientologists the MAGAts really are.
It's a cult.

And I didn't say that for years.

Back
Top Bottom