• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'Red' Alert as Muslims go critical and attack their own 'boss'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you an islamaphobe?

In the twisted liberal sense of that as a label to tar and invalidate whistleblowers, no.

Islam poisons its followers even though human nature keeps so many straight. It's a creed to dread in the wrong hands because it was designed for the wrong hands - just like Communism or Nazism.

So what do you propose we do with the billions of Muslims on earth?

Let them enjoy fruitful and happy lives in thier homelands. It's when the radicals (of whatever hue) try to colonise, destroy or throw their weight about here is when you get trouble.

Last edited:
PS -

yet more!.jpg

stop lying you Zionist bitch give one evidence that your claims about stoning and lipstick and killing your daughters prophet Mohamed had daughters and guess what he didn't kill them good job on misleading people about what Islam is you apes are the ones who stole the land of Palestine and tried to steal Sinai Egypt and you get ------- up in October 1973 do you remember we celebrate each year the 6 of October and soon we will celebrate the destruction of Israel to get rid of the real cancer

As mentioned on the Al Quieda thread, the debate did indeed continue.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQpj2bFM7s0&feature=email - My comment nicely rated.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-19.html#post1059018867

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-35.html#post1059023396

Muslim after Muslim after Muslim preaches hatred against the Jews, Israel and myself, with plenty of foul language in response to truth. And as anyone knows by now, I back up what I claim.

There's your everyday danger.

Muslims are the 'new Jews' - not by a long way! | The Jewish Chronicle - You never know, maybe the radicals will gas themselves.

Last edited:
You criticize those that simply acknowledge it.

The liberal-left couldn't give much of a fig. I think their real 'beef' is witnessing a new generation of whistleblowers just as they think they've succeeded in crushing virtually all opinion but their own.

Just consider 'political correctness' and its invasion into social and political life, the way schools have been wrecked with 'liberal' policies, the way louts and yobs rule the streets without much fear of punishment, etc.

Let them enjoy fruitful and happy lives in thier homelands. It's when the radicals (of whatever hue) try to colonise, destroy or throw their weight about here is when you get trouble.

What if their homeland is Great Britain?

Last edited:
Aaaaah! That was well loaded sir! ;)

If I did, my first port of call for advice would be the likes of your communist mates in Russia.

Lenin killed 4 million people - men, women and little children. He is the 5th greatest murderer of the 20th century (after Stalin, Mao, Hitler and Chiang Kai-shek).
The hate-filled mass murderer Lenin, with his rage against everyone decent in society, his drive to kill and destroy everything that generations of tolerant and hard-working people had built, and his staggering barbarism, set the tone for every communist regime that followed in the world.

The Soviet Union

"... it is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother had not interbred with a n*****. Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product. The obtrusiveness of the fellow is also ni****-like."

Marx's Racism

Ethnic Cleansing and Soviet Crimes Against Humanity

Last edited:
Forced deportation of Muslims is ethnic cleansing. You support the forced deportation of Muslims. Ergo, you support ethnic cleansing.

This is simple; even you should be able to understand it.

This is nothing but a red herring argument and is pathetic.

Wed Hewwing?

We are talking ethnic cleansing here after all.

But alright, back to the Muslims.....

ADOLF HITLER IS A FIGHTER OF ALLAH BECAUSE HE KILLED THE KUFFAR !! ALLAH HATES JEWS!

HIJAB IS MY BEAUTY !!!

*•*•. ¸*•.¸*•.¸ ¸.•*¸.•*¸.•*•*
*•ღ♥ MUHAMMAD ♥ღ•*
•*.•* ¸.•*¸.•* *•.¸*•.¸*•.

.....ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ ♥ღ......
*** Allah is enough for me ****
.....ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ ♥ღ......

We will not go down! In the Night! Without a Fight!!! FREE PALESTINE! PALESTINE WE ARE WITH YOU

HATE ♥
JEW-TUBE
JEWS
F*CK SH*T JUDAISM
ZIONSH*TISM
SOME GAY PEOPLE OF INDIA
SH*T CHRISTIANS WHO INSULT ISLAM
PEOPLE WHO HATE ISLAM
PIGS (SH*T ANIMALS)
PEOPLE WHO HATE PAKISTAN !! JEALOUS BAST*RDS !!
GAY PEOPLE !! GO AND DIE!!

I respect every person also Non-Muslims but if you hate Allah and Islam then GO TO HELL!! HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE ISLAM!!

ALL SISTERS AND BROTHERS ARE WELCOME!!

GAS THE JEW!!!
FREE PALESTINE !!!

Pakisjaan's Channel

Aah, the enrichment of Multicultural diversity! Even swivel-eyed extremists are left alone where possible, when they come to England, as the backlash against Channel Four and lack of action against the London cartoon rioters proved for instance.

Last edited:
Forced deportation of Muslims is ethnic cleansing. You support the forced deportation of Muslims. Ergo, you support ethnic cleansing.

Anybody who wants the deportation of Muslims is of course a person who cannot possibly be taken seriously. I agree with you, only under the strictest terms it does not amount to ethnic cleansing.

Forced deportation of Muslims is ethnic cleansing.

Bit of a twist there, so I'll have a go at unravelling it.

If there was a Muslim race and we were booting them all out because they were of that race, yes.

Ejection of foreign criminals and terrorist radicals, for example, no. Even New Labour had some kind of policy to that effect and the last thing you can accuse them of is ethnic cleansing.

Red Herring, did someone say?

If there was a Muslim race and we were booting them all out because they were of that race, yes.

Lol the "it isn't technically a race so it's okay to ethnically cleanse them because it's not actually ethnic cleansing" argument. Nice try.

Ejection of foreign criminals and terrorist radicals, for example, no.

Ah, so all Muslims are criminals and terrorist radicals for being Muslim.

Last edited:
Nice try.

It certainly was. Even the UN, sponsor of the Marxist murderer Mugabe to name one, describes ethnic cleansing as the deliberate removal of a people along ethnic lines.

ETHNIC.. not RELIGIOUS. I think the knee-jerkers had better come up with a new word to spit at people before they explode in red-faced fury.

Ah, so all Muslims are criminals and terrorist radicals for being Muslim.

Oooh, come on baby, let's do the Twist!! Only the criminal and terrorist radical ones are the criminal terrorist radical ones!

But to stay civil, here's a poster to print out for your bedroom wall:
btc.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah let's hear it. Lay it all out for us.

Okey dokey. My solution is in 2 phases. The first phase, I consider it moderate, easily describes my own personal political views and the second one will only be achieved if, my group is in power (the Presidency)

Phase 1....

If you've studied Islam at all, you have to agree that it is a proselytizing, expansionist religion. Islam, like some others, believes that it has a mandate from God to spread around the world with the eventual goal that everyone will be Muslim. One, single issue separates Islam from the others and creates the threat. While Islam would be perfectly happy if everyone they encountered converted voluntarily, of their free will, they are commanded to convert by force if they can't do it peacefully. Further, deception of non-believers is not just forgiven, it is encouraged. This makes pretty difficult to trust Muslims at their word.

So now we get back to "radical". The fact of the matter is, the press and political correctness has labeled the true believers, the Koran thumping fundamentalists as the radicals when they are the ones following their scriptures. Those we call moderate and progressive are the ones who don't adhere to the Koran. They follow some rules, pay lip service to some and ignore others. Truthfully, they are like the majority of religious believers of other faiths. They are part of the religion because that's how they were raised. They don't particularly like the more onerous portions of their religion and do what they have to, or feel guilty about, to get along and live their lives. They may be mainstream, but I submit that they are the radicals in their religion, not those who adhere to the tenets of faith.

So, in my opinion, we ought to be following a policy of containment or isolation..aka quarantine. You keep them in their countries, don't accept them in your nation as immigrants plus you remove Islam from the sphere of religious freedom and don't allow it's practice outside traditional Muslim countries.

Islam's core beliefs make it a threat to anyone and any country that isn't Muslim. Hoping for a Muslim reformation will never happen because, the fact is, Islam declares that the Koran is perfect and can't be altered. And if it can't be altered, the plain reading of the text calls for Jihad against all unbelievers. And no matter how peaceful you try to make one generation, there will be the next one and there will be plenty of Muslims who will be true believers. Not radical moderates who just want to get along...they will follow Jihad.

The modern Islamic infiltration of the western world is analagous to a viral infection that uses the body's own defenses to weaken it and allow the virus to spread. If we want to contain the threat and not get to the point of genocide, by either side, then we (Western civilization) need to recognize that religious tolerance cannot be extended to religions that by their very tenets, are incapable of living in peace with other religions.

The fact of the matter is, the press and political correctness has labeled the true believers, the Koran thumping fundamentalists as the radicals when they are the ones following their scriptures. Those we call moderate and progressive are the ones who don't adhere to the Koran. They follow some rules, pay lip service to some and ignore others. Truthfully, they are like the majority of religious believers of other faiths. They are part of the religion because that's how they were raised. They don't particularly like the more onerous portions of their religion and do what they have to, or feel guilty about, to get along and live their lives. They may be mainstream, but I submit that they are the radicals in their religion, not those who adhere to the tenets of faith.

That's true enough. In Islam, it's the moderates who are the weirdos. We keep being told most Muslims are peaceful. But that's largely because so many are deep inside the Muslim world, where the onus to attack, dominate and subjugate the people next to them is mostly absent.

And the supremacy of Islam, to them, isn't just brought about by bombs. As Gaddafi said, Muslims don't need to draw the sword from the scabbard as outbreeding and ghettoisation play their parts. And if they can get their own swimming pools, halal meat dished up in schools and the armed forces barracks, Sharia banking, no-go areas, 'Muslim Parliament' and all the rest of the tools of Islamisation, then even the petty troublemakers are good Muslims.

...And they're the most dangerous as the authorities are led to believe that such people can be quickly dealt with on such small and seemingly trivial matters. 'All this Muslim wants is his own toilet in the shopping precinct', 'all that Muslim is after are pig ornaments removed from that living room windowsill'. But it's the 'salami' tactic of getting what they want slice-by-slice, with 'community leaders' threatening 'tension' if they're not bought off with bribes mislabelled as 'development grants'.

Then to add insult to injury, they play victim, pretending they're as persecuted as the Jews they terrorise in order to swindle even more!

Last edited:

Islam is an extreme belief system and, as such, should be as well scrutinized as any other extreme well organized systems.

While it might be unrealistic to deport all Muslims it would be quite possible to have the mosques under 24 hour surveillance, their preachers monitored, their literature examined, and jail time with no access to Islamic propaganda whatsoever for anyone who promoted hatreds.

That appears to be the only way to get this mass insanity under any sort of control, though there might be other suggestions

Okey dokey. My solution is in 2 phases. The first phase, I consider it moderate, easily describes my own personal political views and the second one will only be achieved if, my group is in power (the Presidency)

Phase 1....

If you've studied Islam at all, you have to agree that it is a proselytizing, expansionist religion. Islam, like some others, believes that it has a mandate from God to spread around the world with the eventual goal that everyone will be Muslim. One, single issue separates Islam from the others and creates the threat. While Islam would be perfectly happy if everyone they encountered converted voluntarily, of their free will, they are commanded to convert by force if they can't do it peacefully. Further, deception of non-believers is not just forgiven, it is encouraged. This makes pretty difficult to trust Muslims at their word.

So now we get back to "radical". The fact of the matter is, the press and political correctness has labeled the true believers, the Koran thumping fundamentalists as the radicals when they are the ones following their scriptures. Those we call moderate and progressive are the ones who don't adhere to the Koran. They follow some rules, pay lip service to some and ignore others. Truthfully, they are like the majority of religious believers of other faiths. They are part of the religion because that's how they were raised. They don't particularly like the more onerous portions of their religion and do what they have to, or feel guilty about, to get along and live their lives. They may be mainstream, but I submit that they are the radicals in their religion, not those who adhere to the tenets of faith.

So, in my opinion, we ought to be following a policy of containment or isolation..aka quarantine. You keep them in their countries, don't accept them in your nation as immigrants plus you remove Islam from the sphere of religious freedom and don't allow it's practice outside traditional Muslim countries.

Islam's core beliefs make it a threat to anyone and any country that isn't Muslim. Hoping for a Muslim reformation will never happen because, the fact is, Islam declares that the Koran is perfect and can't be altered. And if it can't be altered, the plain reading of the text calls for Jihad against all unbelievers. And no matter how peaceful you try to make one generation, there will be the next one and there will be plenty of Muslims who will be true believers. Not radical moderates who just want to get along...they will follow Jihad.

The modern Islamic infiltration of the western world is analagous to a viral infection that uses the body's own defenses to weaken it and allow the virus to spread. If we want to contain the threat and not get to the point of genocide, by either side, then we (Western civilization) need to recognize that religious tolerance cannot be extended to religions that by their very tenets, are incapable of living in peace with other religions.

It might be too late for Europe but other democracies should halt any sort of Islamic immigration immediately. Whatever value they might bring, and that is not yet established, is simply not worth the problems, and risks, they create.

I'm just surprised at the brazen arrogance and hypocrisy of that statement.

Lenin was alright, I was forgetting!

I'm just surprised at the brazen arrogance and hypocrisy of that statement.

Lenin was alright, I was forgetting!

He's obviously using the term "ethnic cleansing" for its emotive value and noot as a source of debatte as to what to do about the Muslims terrorists surrounding many of the democracies.

Of course it iis Muslim controlled countries which carry out the most "ethnic cleansing" in the modern world while the left continues to ignore it. T

hey also ignore homophobia, the rights of women, freedom of religion, and so on. They prefer seeking out "gotchas" by anyone who is concerned about democracy in Europe, and will attempt to silence you with this sort of intimidation just as they did with Geert Wilders.

Difference is, you have truth on your side.

Don't worry about such blindsiding. They virtually all do it and you're not gonna change it. Best it does is just show everyone up, so just leave them to it and enjoy it.

It's only trying to drag you round in a vortex of emotion, slander and hyperbole but it doesn't work. Indeed, I've said a whole lot more on the topics in hand when the thread hasn't been dragged off and moved to completely irrelevant bits and pieces by the end. (And surprise, surprise, quite a few won't 'talk' to me any more!)

__________________________________________________ ____

REPUGNANT ISLAMIC PROPAGANDA:

MUSLIM PUBLIC AFFAIRS COMMITTEE DON'T HOLD BACK IN THEIR ABUSE OF THE POLICE:

PIG.jpg

Birmingham Success: Muslims Make Pigs Say Sorry | MPACUK – Empowerment through political participation

Hmmm, that seems vary familiar.........

JEWS - DESCENDENTS OF APES AND PIGS:

Be aware that the MPAC is a group recognised as an advisory body by the British Government and the media! Just as the likes of the Muslim Council of Britain, who were even too hot for Tony Blair to keep on when even the People discovered its links to terror groups like Hamas!

THE MUSLIM ISHOOS SECTION OF THE ESTABLISHMENT WERE EXPOSED IN THE SAME WAY - and just look at how I was smeared for pointing it out!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener...n-away-damning-government-research-paper.html

MORE:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/82239-dont-burn-koran-britain.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-19.html#post1059018867

TOO FAR GONE: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-33.html#post1059022248

WHAT ISLAM IS NOT: YouTube - What Islam Is Not

Muslim 'paras': http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-31.html#post1059021264

image_2.jpg

There you have it: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-35.html#post1059023396

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/66924-labours-rainbow-minority-darlings-fall-out.html

A huge reference point: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/82811-al-qaeda-linked-terror-plot-targeting-europe-foiled.html

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...now-islam-zone-rule-police.html?highlight=edl

I THOUGHT THESE PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 'UNITED AGAINST FASCISM'?! Oh well, another glaring inconsistency isn't surprising...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...nto-foaming-islamic-frenzy.html?highlight=edl

Just as bad as football thugs when the violence kicks off:
WEYMAN BENNETT ARRESTED ON SUSPICION OF CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT VIOLENT DISORDER! « Ian Bone

Over SIXTY Unite Against Fascism thugs were arrested when police blocked them from starting a riot against the UAF marches. But, woo, that's the police's fault isn't it!

Of course no charges will come it was done to intimidate those with good reason to object to racist fascist scum that is The EDL and I know can not be proven but also a propaganda victory for the far right........

It took a lot of prodding:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/68555-edl-choose-bolton-4.html#post1058633349

Hmmm...... The modern left and Islamic fascism

Last edited:

Phase 1....

:lamo:lamo
hkghhkfdsaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom