• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

'Red' Alert as Muslims go critical and attack their own 'boss'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lamo:lamo
hkghhkfdsaf

I enjoyed that sharp, probing and intellectual rebuttal.

I've seen the light so much, it even puts CHILDCARE - ISLAMIC STYLE into perspective too!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-45.html#post1059028811

MORE OF THAT LOVELY ANTISEMITISM to ignore as well!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-36.html#post1059024779

WACISM? Yes. THWEAT TO EUWOPE? Oooh no no no!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-43.html#post1059026225

MOVE ALONG NOW, NOTHING TO SEE HERE:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...argeting-europe-foiled-40.html#post1059025709

Last edited:
The idea that "Islam is an expansionist ideology that is bent on taking over the world and imposing its belief system on a global scale" and that Muslims must be deported en masse, quarantined, monitored 24/7, etc... are the exact same arguments that the Nazi's used against Jews. I hate invoking the Nazi's because of its distortive effects on history, but seriously they are exactly the same. Replace "Muslims" with "Jews" and you have the exact same arguments.

I can't speak on Ric's behalf, but to be fair he made no mention of deporting the Muslims en-masse. And even if he did, which Muslims? Terrorists? You do not speak your guess.

And you're right, invoking the Nazis' persecution of the Jews does have a distortive effect. Especially when it's considered that hardcore Islamists are the ones behaving like Nazis when it comes to Jews and ethnic cleansing and 'warfare' not in line with tenets of the Geneva Convention.

......and with extremists acting to subvert nations from both inside and out, I'm not surprised some people speak of some kind of management of Islam!

THE GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM:

Mufti-Nazi.jpg

This man brokered a deal with Hitler to provide him with Jews for the gas chambers, should Der Fuhrer's troops beat the British in Egypt.

MUSLIMS IN THE SS

1-flag_jpg_jpg_jpg.jpg

YouTube - History Of The Albanian Muslim Nazi SS Skanderbeg Division

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)

Muslim SS hunted Jews in Bosnia - obvious choice really!

Himmler reckoned Muslims made great SS killers in the Soviet Union because the aggressive creed of Islam

...promises them Heaven if they fight and are killed in action.

palestiniannazisalute01.jpg

GO-GO RELIGION OF PEACE:

"They're not a terrorist organisation", bleats Muslim after Muslim after Muslim I debate with:
Hamas Issues Islamic Call For Genocide on PA Television - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

FactsOfIsrael.com: Islamic Fascists call for genocide of non-Muslims

Islamic Antisemitism and Jewish Genocide: The Funeral - Atlas Shrugs

naziislam.jpg

Turkey supports Islamic genocide in*Sudan « News that matters

ISLAM: THE RELIGION OF GENOCIDE « Mission Europa Netzwerk Karl Martell , etc.

But wait a minute... the Muslims claim to be the victims as usual!

Muslim Holocausts and Genocide Remembrance Day, by Syed Soharwardy

Oh yes, Holocaust...

Muslim Council of Britain Boycotts Holocaust Memorial Day.

DON'T teach the Holocaust in schools... Muslims are offended!

Palestinian children not taught about the Holocaust - genocide officially denied by the Muslim Government!

.....The UN to to the job instead!

REVERTING TO TYPE:

I laughed until I was beheaded - Iran launches Holocaust Cartoon website! - And to think Muhammadean savages in London erupted over some cartoons themselves! (And let's not forget the teddy bear!)

David Duke at the Holocaust Denial conference - he's in good hands!

Last edited:
Khayembii Communique

The idea that "Islam is an expansionist ideology that is bent on taking over the world and imposing its belief system on a global scale" is one espoused by many Muslim leaders but has never, to my knowledge, been espoused by Jews. Therefore the analogy really doesn't make any sense.

Nor have Jews conspired to blow up London, burn Paris, rape Athens and destroy all the other places both familiar and unfamiliar.

Domestic security services are run off their feet busting Islamic clique after Islamic clique after Islamic clique, whilst huge swathes of 'peaceful' Muslims have been proved to agree with terrorist atrocities.

But 'just like with the joooooooos in Nazi Germany', is still the Leftist retort, spat whenever people exclaim their frustration at the nutjobs shaking the world.

(And considering the Soviet Union also persecuted Jews, I see no little comedy at the last belch of that term from a communist!

REFUSENIKS, anyone: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews#In_Russia_and_the_Soviet_Union

Wellity, wellity woo! What do have we here, Mr. Red: http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Persecution_of_Jews_-_Soviet_Union/id/1840639 )

Last edited:
Is that your best shot???

Not even close, but I've wasted far too much time in these stupid anti-Muslim threads to bother coming up with a rebuttal. It's almost as bad as debating Truthers.

some people like to read book, fish, bow etc.; on the other hand some people like to hate.

Indeed. Islamic fundamentalism must be relegated to history in the same way we sorted out Nazism and Communism. And if we all fished and read, who would step in to stop or expose it?!

I've wasted far too much time in these stupid anti-Muslim threads to bother coming up with a rebuttal.

You kind-of defeat the object in continuing to read and invalidate them then. Why not play a record or have a bicycle ride, instead of wading through irrefutable evidence which you'd rather not have exposed? You're in the USA, there's still plenty of time before bed.

The Hamas charter specifically cites this Hadith:

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...isemitism-and-jewish-genocidethe-funeral.html

image002.jpg

Dunno about anyone else, but I think this is rather serious. More repellent parts of the Muslim world are allowing themselves to become as unhinged as its religion calls it to be. And with sharp Muslim antisemitism in the West too, a few hard police raids to be taken at the Muslim no-go ghettos set up in places like Britain, 'guarded' by foaming young thugs and exposed by Bishop Nasir Ali.

Silly to expose it? I think that accidentally reveals quite a lot.

Last edited:
You kind-of defeat the object in continuing to read and invalidate them then. Why not play a record or have a bicycle ride, instead of wading through irrefutable evidence which you'd rather not have exposed? You're in the USA, there's still plenty of time before bed.

I'm tired after work; when you can't beat sense into em, laugh at em.

While it might be unrealistic to deport all Muslims it would be quite possible to have the mosques under 24 hour surveillance, their preachers monitored, their literature examined, and jail time with no access to Islamic propaganda whatsoever for anyone who promoted hatreds.

The best part would be when you end up cellmates with a muslim radical and it dawns on both of just how similar your mutual hatred is.

What's more damaging to our way of life, imprisoning and restricting the rights of millions based on the actions of a small minority in that group, or keeping our focus on catching actual terrorists?

when you can't beat sense into em, laugh at em.

And to think the likes of me are called hateful!

The best part would be when you end up cellmates with a muslim radical and it dawns on both of just how similar your mutual hatred is.

The liberal-left love that - jailing people on trumped-up charges of 'hate' for their beliefs and concerns! Concerns which would see more Islamonuts caged!

Indeed, we have a (gladly underused) Wacial and Weligious Hatwed Bill to send whistleblowers to jail for 7 years! (A policy conveniently drafted only when Islam's full horror was exposed and perpetuated by its own agents!)

No wonder they're so keen to protect Islamic radicals when they aspire to the same kind of totalitarianism!

What's more damaging to our way of life, imprisoning and restricting the rights of millions based on the actions of a small minority in that group, or keeping our focus on catching actual terrorists?

Are there millions of extremists and terrorists then? That's who we've been focusing on.

He just keeps going and going, doesn't he?

Assuming that's me, it's kind-of like with the Duracell Bunny - only the TRUTH is my battery pack! No wonder I outlast others often.

Last edited:
some people like to read book, fish, bow etc.; on the other hand some people like to hate.

Hmmmm...We can do nothing or talk. You wanna talk? Well, lets talk.

Do you have any examples that I am aware of where talking has had a positive result because your Muslim terrorist continues to kill, kidnap, etc.

A significant portion of all Muslim populations will follow their mullahs or terrorist leaders over any government. No Arab government has proven substantially capable of controlling their mullahs or their population, should they choose to do so.

Ya see, their own populations for the most part at least passively support terrorists because they are Muslim and we ain't.

And to think the likes of me are called hateful!

I'm not the one calling for deportations

The liberal-left love that - jailing people on trumped-up charges of 'hate' for their beliefs and concerns! Concerns which would see more Islamonuts caged!

Indeed, we have a (gladly underused) Wacial and Weligious Hatwed Bill to send whistleblowers to jail for 7 years! (A policy conveniently drafted only when Islam's full horror was exposed and perpetuated by its own agents!)

No wonder they're so keen to protect Islamic radicals when they aspire to the same kind of totalitarianism!

Rahti's not a totalitarian. Stop calling those who disagree with you that term.

Are there millions of extremists and terrorists then? That's who we've been focusing on.

Except that what you propose affects plenty of innocent Muslims as well as violent extremists.

Assuming that's me, it's kind-of like with the Duracell Bunny - only the TRUTH is my battery pack! No wonder I outlast others often.

Or going through this discussion is only slightly more effective and entertaining than busting one's head against the wall.

I've got nothing better to do.

Hmmmm...We can do nothing or talk. You wanna talk? Well, lets talk.

Do you have any examples that I am aware of where talking has had a positive result because your Muslim terrorist continues to kill, kidnap, etc.

well, i call them stupids instead of terrorists, but it is another option to call them terrorists. while what they do is called as 'terroristm,stupidity etc.', i cannot decide how to call people insulting/attacking Islam and muslims, could you please find a name for such people ?

btw, i would like to ask you for another name for daily-killed people in afghanistan by 'mistake', and also a name for who kills them. and last lets generalize those people's action with a name describing those actions and its results of killings by seeing they are all same because of those actions/killings.

It's Energizer... Of course, being factually correct and intellectually honest is of no concern to you.

No, it's Duracell I'm referring to. Of course, being intellectually naive, taking your own ideas and swearing blind it's the truth without checking is of no concern to you.

(And I'm sure Infinite Chaos would agree!)

duracell bunny - Google Search

I'm not the one calling for deportations

Then you'd better call the previous Labour Government in Britain hateful too!

I'll deport 4,000 foreign criminals by end of year, Brown promises - Times Online

Deportation: the facts - Immigration in UK - Foreigners in UK*-*Immigration in UK - Foreigners in UK
More recently, new laws were passed to deport foreign criminals. This segment details Deportation as contained under the Immigration Act 1971

It's a pretty sad Left which considers the deportation of convicted Islamic extremists (foreign criminals) an act of ethwic kwenthing!

Rahti's not a totalitarian. Stop calling those who disagree with you that term.

Being locked up for telling an Inconvenient Truth is pretty totalitarian. And if he's joking then it can be pretty confusing to debate with people who print what they don't really think.

And as for calling people I disagree with names - coming from your class on this board, that's rich! Typical though.

Except that what you propose affects plenty of innocent Muslims as well as violent extremists.

And how does deporting the likes of Abu Hamza, helpmates and supporters affect innocent Muslims? Other than the sight of a possible loved one booted back to Pakistan, nothing really.

Or going through this discussion is only slightly more effective and entertaining than busting one's head against the wall.

I think you should go with the wall. It'll be fine.

Last edited:
i cannot decide how to call people insulting/attacking Islam and muslims, could you please find a name for such people ?

Despite the loaded question, let's try whistleblowers.

999 views!

I'd like to thank everyone who tuned in. Not a bad score for a extwemist wacist Iswamophobe, eh Left?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom