• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Records of foreign gifts given to Trump and Pence in 2020 are missing, State Department says

LOL Your party's 1,245,567 anal cavity investigations and lawsuits of the President to the contrary. But like _______ everyone has an opinion.
Right, Donald Trump isn't a corrupt grifter, He's just a victim of the biggest witch hunt ever...

Right, Donald Trump isn't a corrupt grifter, He's just a victim of the biggest witch hunt ever...
I repeat, Your party has conducted 1,245,567 anal cavity investigations and lawsuits of the President and haven't shown one act of grifting.

I repeat, Your party has conducted 1,245,567 anal cavity investigations and lawsuits of the President and haven't shown one act of grifting.
He grifted the American people, he's continuing to grift with every email he sends asking for money. He grifted money out of people who were tricked into having recurring payments go into his pocket. Drained elderly folks bank accounts. He's a grifter.

He grifted the American people, he's continuing to grift with every email he sends asking for money. He grifted money out of people who were tricked into having recurring payments go into his pocket. Drained elderly folks bank accounts. He's a grifter.
LOL Yup. He's the first politician to ever ask for money.

Kool Aid was particularly string this morning, I see.

LOL Yup. He's the first politician to ever ask for money.

Kool Aid was particularly string this morning, I see.
Politicians ask for money, that's what they do. What they generally don't do however is prey on the elderly by using a scam that marketers have long used, a ruse using prechecked boxes to steer consumers into unwanted purchases, like magazine subscriptions. It's dishonest and unethical. The art of the grift.

Records of foreign gifts given to Trump and Pence in 2020 are missing, State Department says

iu

I'll go with the "really corrupt" explanation.
Of course. The left can't get enough of Trump. That's good since he will likely run again in 2024 and win. The progressives, leftist, marxists and democrats will finally be happy again.

Why the hell wasn't this caught and acted on at the time? Are laws against corruption just suggestions?

Politicians ask for money, that's what they do. What they generally don't do however is prey on the elderly by using a scam that marketers have long used, a ruse using prechecked boxes to steer consumers into unwanted purchases, like magazine subscriptions. It's dishonest and unethical. The art of the grift.
Bullshit

****ing thieves.

Tell the truth- it was last century when you first read that phrase and you've used it once a week ever since, right?
If the shoe fits.

Every week the loon factory gins up a new "scandal." Last week it was missing phone records. Oooops, nevermind. This week it's missing "gift" records. If it wasn't rather sad it would be kinda fun to you guys so fearful of him and flailing so desperately

Yeah?

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop...ring-donation-box-defecting-from-trump-2021-4
The National Republican Congressional Committee debuted a bright-yellow prechecked recurring-donation box on its donation page with a startling ultimatum.

The message from House Republicans' campaign arm — which caught the eye of many reporters on Wednesday — told people that it needed to know it hadn't "lost you to the Radical Left" and that if they opted out of making their donation a recurring one and "UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell Trump you're a DEFECTOR & sided with the Dems."
But a closer look at the fine print suggests that it may have been the donors who’d be on the hook for multiplying their gift's impact—unless they unchecked boxes that'd already been ticked to make their contribution recurring.

The solicitation comes even after four state attorneys general launched investigations in May
You didn't uncheck the box did you? You don't want to displease Donald..

If the shoe fits.

Every week the loon factory gins up a new "scandal." Last week it was missing phone records. Oooops, nevermind. This week it's missing "gift" records. If it wasn't rather sad it would be kinda fun to you guys so fearful of him and flailing so desperately
You're no different than the people from John Gotti's neighborhood that rallied around him with joy as he kept getting acquitted knowing that he was a murdering gangster.

Somebody figured out the can just call anything they don’t like “fake news”

Really obvious out here in consensus reality.
Yeah....calling false news stories fake news is appropriate. You don't get two whine about characterizations that are accuarte.

I know right? They never talk about the gifts that Trump received and did report. It's like they never ever talk about all the crimes he didn't commit while he was president. If that doesn't prove media bias I don't know what does.

For example, Trump never murdered ME. I'm living proof that Trump is not guilty of at least one crime. And yet, the media never report this. Totally biased.
Looks like you didn't understand what you read. Sorry about your struggles.

Yeah....calling false news stories fake news is appropriate. You don't get two whine about characterizations that are accuarte.
Again, is it "false"? Why is it false? because it's out of Trumps character as he's an ethical and morally upstanding individual?

Yeah?

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop...ring-donation-box-defecting-from-trump-2021-4

You didn't uncheck the box did you? You don't want to displease Donald..

LOL you mean the scam the loons have been pulling for years?

Rent free

You're no different than the people from John Gotti's neighborhood that rallied around him with joy as he kept getting acquitted knowing that he was a murdering gangster.
Backatcha

Yeah....that means nothing as news outlets do circular reporting. They all went on and on about the missing 7 hrs of WH phone calls and that was a nothing story as well.
Ah, has the 1/6 investigation been concluded then?

LOL you mean the scam the loons have been pulling for years?

Rent free
First one on the list lol.
I donated to a variety of ACTBLUE initiatives as a ONE time Donation after Trump was elected. Although I never agreed to monthly contributions, ACT BLUE continuted to charge my credit card every month for 3 years. When I donated $22.50, and ACTBLUE charged one credit card $608.
On my other credit card I donated $26.55, and ACT BLUE stole an additional $700 (estimated) I can't provide an exact figure because ACT BLUE will not let me access my full account.
The art of the grift! Rent free and tax free if you're Donald Trump.

Back
Top Bottom