• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Records of foreign gifts given to Trump and Pence in 2020 are missing, State Department says

Yeah....that means nothing as news outlets do circular reporting. They all went on and on about the missing 7 hrs of WH phone calls and that was a nothing story as well.
What are you talking about???

Trump ordered three burner phones on the fifth…

Because the stories are not fake…
Lol....of course they are fake. The most recent one was the "missing 7 hrs of WH phone calls". But ya'll live in some kind of 1984 world where you delete shit out of your minds that don't conform to what you've been told to think.

What are you talking about???

Trump ordered three burner phones on the fifth…
What I'm talking about is the story about the missing 7 hrs of WH phone calls has been debunked, yet here you are still going on about it? Apparently you didn't get the memo and that's ****ing funny. Keep showing your ass, it's hilarious.

First one on the list lol.

The art of the grift! Rent free and tax free if you're Donald Trump.
?? Reading comprehension problems? These left wing loon assholes were preying on you poor souls suffering from TDS to scam you out of the monthly donation.

What I'm talking about is the story about the missing 7 hrs of WH phone calls has been debunked, yet here you are still going on about it? Apparently you didn't get the memo and that's ****ing funny. Keep showing your ass, it's hilarious.
By who? Trump denying using burner phones doesn't constitute "debunking" Donald Trump is a proven compulsive liar.

?? Reading comprehension problems? These left wing loon assholes were preying on you poor souls suffering from TDS to scam you out of the monthly donation.
I don't donate money to politicians or PAC's. Trump however was ordered to repay millions to the poor souls that he grifted, that is a fact.

It has not been in any way debunked…🙄🙄

To properly respond to the title of this thread, choose one from below:

- why are we not surprised?
- what would you expect?
- I’m shocked, SHOCKED, that Trump would do something dishonest
- Hillary’s emails
- Hunter’s laptop

Records of foreign gifts given to Trump and Pence in 2020 are missing, State Department says

iu

I'll go with the "really corrupt" explanation.
I’m thinking this will require a special counsel with a deadline to come up with finding no later than October 15th

I’m thinking this will require a special counsel with a deadline to come up with finding no later than October 15th
Based on this photo and how high Trump clearly is, I say he requires a drug intervention and detox.

I repeat, Your party has conducted 1,245,567 anal cavity investigations and lawsuits of the President and haven't shown one act of grifting.
Trump University.

Super PACS that let him keep the money for what he wants.

Getting the RNC to pay his legal fees.

He's so dirty his accountants ditched him!

If the shoe fits.

Every week the loon factory gins up a new "scandal." Last week it was missing phone records. Oooops, nevermind. This week it's missing "gift" records. If it wasn't rather sad it would be kinda fun to you guys so fearful of him and flailing so desperately
Fearful? Flailing?
Is this a creative writing exercise that you want to be marked on?

Yes he did…
Could you give me a better link? I didn't see that article listed.

I did read that a Republican activist who is close to Ginni Thomas and was an organizer of the Stop the Steal rally on the 6th ordered three burner phones before the rally. She used one and it didn't say who the others went to. I don't know if it was a Hill article and I can't look it up because I can't remember the woman's name.

I’m pretty sure I saw it reported on the PBS news hour or Washington week, that where I get the majority of my news…

Trump University.

no findings whatsoever.

Super PACS that let him keep the money for what he wants.

Getting the RNC to pay his legal fees.

And this is different from other politician, how?

He's so dirty his accountants ditched him!

Good luck with that one.

no findings whatsoever.

And this is different from other politician, how?

Good luck with that one.
I don't believe you have very good news sources, Rawley.

Fearful? Flailing?
Yep. Again, last week it was missing phone records. Oooops, nevermind. This week it's missing "gift" records

Is this a creative writing exercise that you want to be marked on?

Truth hurts? Who do you guys have that could be beat him in 2024?

I don't believe you have very good news sources, Rawley.
Educate me. The Trump U bullshit was settled for nuisance value after he was elected. The other money things are typical of all politicians. And, as I said, good luck with the accountant thing.

Back
Top Bottom