• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Records of foreign gifts given to Trump and Pence in 2020 are missing, State Department says

He's such a crook.

I'll bet every call he made on those hidden lines and burner phones over the last 4 years, much less on 1/6, were all "perfect calls".
Oh, I'm sure some of them were. They're not "hidden lines," though. If we want to know every call the Pres makes, any Pres makes, they need a better phone system. But there's that thing about the President deserving privacy and discretion to do his job. A crook like Trump takes full advantage of that.

Funny how I just saw this same tactic thrown in a thread about Jan 6 Insurrection. Must be the new marching orders for cons to go around the internet and say that no one cares about republican crimes.

Awwwww........

You seem locked on marching orders.

I wonder why ?

LOL Yup. He's the first politician to ever ask for money.

Kool Aid was particularly string this morning, I see.

How much did have to give back after 2020?

He thinks if lies are repeated they become facts
It’s the Trump mentality
Funny how reality slips through his grasp when he starts with a narrative and then spends his time trying to fix "facts" around it.

Trumps habits of using the phone aren't relegated to the 6th. According (<---remember that word) to that reporting, that's basically how he operated and it seems to fit in with his personality, tbh. "Hey! Get "so and so" on the phone for me!" really just sounds like something he'd do.

Further, it says that the call logs are complete, so there is no "missing" anything. It's complete. The only things that are missing are due to an antiquated system and Trump's normal use of phones. The story is implying a nefarious missing 7 hrs on the 6th, which there is nothing there.
that there is nothing there is the actual problem
if tRump placed/received no calls during that 7 hour span, the logs are correct
however, there are reports of participants speaking with tRump over the phone during that same 7 hour perior where the logs are silent

those reports do no square with the phone log record

Back
Top Bottom