• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RBC Key Speakers - half the key speakers are the Trump family...

We need to stop all this bickering... We have a major crisis brewing with ballot drop boxes that aren't COVID sanitized!

View attachment 67292516

It's August 23, 2020. And only now Trump mentions some feint concern about covid.

This prick is going down and he's going to go down hard. I can't wait.

I'll have to come back to this and see how many boxes he hits.

To make it a challenge you'll have to play a separate card every speech.

Because if you just do one for the whole four nights he's speaking, he'll hit all of them. Guaranteed.

To make it a challenge you'll have to play a separate card every speech.

Because if you just do one for the whole four nights he's speaking, he'll hit all of them. Guaranteed.

Good idea, thanks.

Change in line up..

113aaa007096904ce501d6c3077bdaf3.jpg

1. Donald Trump
2. Melania Trump
3. Ivanka Trump
4. Donald Trump, Jr
5. Eric Trump
6. Tiffany Trump

That's six using standard American math... I guess it could be five using Trump math but I thought we only used Trump math for number of dead Americans... :2razz:

How many of them will be critical of Hunter and Joe's nepotism too?

We hear all the time in MSM about those who support Trump. DeJoy for example. Me for example..... Q-Anon etc.... But call out Democrat support groups and the outrage begins.

What you say does not refute the point I made. Your answer is incongruent with my question. I don't know that you mean "outrage" applies to my post, as I didn't mean there to be any nor do I believe what I posted conveys any outrage.

Back
Top Bottom