• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RBC Key Speakers - half the key speakers are the Trump family...

Why must your side make up falsehoods? Are your real messages that weak?

They just lie like crazy, and such a stupid lie because they could easily fact check it.

But they double down on their idiocy...

They just lie like crazy, and such a stupid lie because they could easily fact check it.

But they double down on their idiocy...

...and then accuse others of lying.

Because unlike Biden, he doesn’t want immoral crooks speaking at his convention. Who perjure themselves on national television.

What a silly thing to say.

Please point out these crooks, and their "perjury"

Show your work.

Trump was right once.

93594159_3304905349529773_8239551559424278528_n.jpg

Trump, unlike Biden, actual has control over his own party's convention.

Yeah, can't wait to see how that works out for the incompetent, bumbling fool. :cool:

Because unlike Biden, he doesn’t want immoral crooks speaking at his convention. Who perjure themselves on national television.

You're talking about Trump? Donald J Trump? The guy who three of his campaign managers have been arrested? That guy? Seriously? :lamo

He wanted others, but for some reason Steve Bannon, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone and others were busy, so he had to call in family members.

What is your sourcing that Trump “wanted others”?

He wants a lineup of people capable of discussing their candidate. Rather than unrelated Marxist propaganda.

we should keep track of how many people...

• spoke for Biden and are under a Biden NDA
  • speak for Trump and are under a Trump NDA

So are you saying that the way we treat the least among us is an unreasonable test of our moral standing?

Which of our behaviors do count as a reasonable test of our moral standing, if we rule out how we act towards our fellow man ?

I agree in part. Jesus said invite the poor and needy to your table.

What is your sourcing that Trump “wanted others”?

He wants a lineup of people capable of discussing their candidate. Rather than unrelated Marxist propaganda.

What's your source that the DNC had "Marxist propaganda?" Moreover, what was that propaganda? I can predict that you will not answer the question.

The gay caucus with 5 or is 7 syllables and one other omitted Under God. I know Democrats like truth over facts. From your link

During two caucuses before the evening conventions started, the Muslim Delegates and Allies Assembly and the LGBTQ Caucus meeting, both Tuesday, left out “under God,” from the pledge. The party’s series of caucus meetings was livestreamed but not part of the prime-time convention broadcast.

rjay said:
So are you saying that the way we treat the least among us is an unreasonable test of our moral standing?
That was answered by FDR 86 years ago.

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little."

The gay caucus with 5 or is 7 syllables and one other omitted Under God. I know Democrats like truth over facts. From your link

During two caucuses before the evening conventions started, the Muslim Delegates and Allies Assembly and the LGBTQ Caucus meeting, both Tuesday, left out “under God,” from the pledge. The party’s series of caucus meetings was livestreamed but not part of the prime-time convention broadcast.

So, basically, that's all you got? None of the televised convention omitted it.

Do you think that an atheist should say "under god" when they don't believe in one?

Gosh, let me get you a tissue...

Saw this graphic from Fox News... Where is Mitch?
Half a dozen lumps and half a dozen Trumps
View attachment 67292510

Thursday ...

EgHfCc-XsAUwEzs

EgHfCc6WsAAXLls

EgHfCc5XkAM9ezW

EgHfCc6X0AA3opB

So, basically, that's all you got? None of the televised convention omitted it.

Do you think that an atheist should say "under god" when they don't believe in one?

Gosh, let me get you a tissue...

No I debunked your failed attempt at deflection. And, never said it was televised on the nighty broadcast. They are not that stupid

No I debunked your failed attempt at deflection. And, never said it was televised on the nighty broadcast. They are not that stupid

You tried to paint the entire convention as not saying it, just like your cult leader. So lame.

You tried to paint the entire convention as not saying it, just like your cult leader. So lame.

Big difference. Biden allows Democrat caucus's to remove Under God from the POA. During the Democrat broadcast as part of the overall convention. President Trump would never allow such a thing. Never.

You tried to support a claim with another unsupported claim. That isn't debunking anything, but rather, is bunk itself..

Saw this graphic from Fox News... Where is Mitch?

Half a dozen lumps and half a dozen Trumps

View attachment 67292510
OMG! How can Pence be pictured next to a female??
The temptation!!
He might have already broken his marriage vows!
What about Mary Trump and Maryanne Trump Barry?
Bwahaahaahaahaahaa!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom