• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RBC Key Speakers - half the key speakers are the Trump family...

We need to stop all this bickering... We have a major crisis brewing with ballot drop boxes that aren't COVID sanitized!

View attachment 67292516

Are they in Democrat or Republican areas? They are in America. Trump needs to STFU. I can’t stand his division. I can’t stand his supporters for excusing his behavior and insanity

Are they in Democrat or Republican areas? They are in America. Trump needs to STFU. I can’t stand his division. I can’t stand his supporters for excusing his behavior and insanity

If you are a real American you will spend part of the day sanitizing your mail box for COVID... :2razz:

Half a dozen lumps and half a dozen Trumps

What? Where's his older sister? She has lots of interesting stuff to say...

Maryanne Trump Barry was serving as a federal judge when she heard her brother, President Trump, suggest on Fox News, “maybe I’ll have to put her at the border” amid a wave of refugees entering the United States. At the time, children were being separated from their parents and put in cramped quarters while court hearings dragged on.

“All he wants to do is appeal to his base,” Barry said in a conversation secretly recorded by her niece, Mary L. Trump. “He has no principles. None. None. And his base, I mean my God, if you were a religious person, you want to help people. Not do this.”

Barry, 83, was aghast at how her 74-year-old brother operated as president. “His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God,” she said. “I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy ****.”

At one point Barry said to her niece, “It’s the phoniness of it all. It’s the phoniness and this cruelty. Donald is cruel.”

Maybe she was busy.

Another interesting fact about the RNC Key speakers... 1/3 are under court order prohibiting them from organizing or serving on the board of any charity.... :2razz:

I wonder if they will follow some of the Democrat speakers who said POA while omitting the 'Under God' from it?

How we treat the least among us is a reasonable test of our moral standing, not whether we recite someone's dogma.

Why must your side make up falsehoods? Are your real messages that weak?

I said some groups. You’ll find it. Keep looking.

How we treat the least among us is a reasonable test of our moral standing, not whether we recite someone's dogma.

No it’s not.

No it’s not.

So are you saying that the way we treat the least among us is an unreasonable test of our moral standing?

Which of our behaviors do count as a reasonable test of our moral standing, if we rule out how we act towards our fellow man ?

Trump, unlike Biden, actual has control over his own party's convention.

LMAO... Because nobody other than family and paid staffers will speak for him?

LMAO... Because nobody other than family and paid staffers will speak for him?

Because Trump is actually choosing his speakers.

Rather than letting Marxist factions of the BLM movement run his entire convention.

Why must your side make up falsehoods? Are your real messages that weak?

Remember when they used to try to claim they hated liars, and called her HiLIARy.

Rather than letting Marxist factions of the BLM movement run his entire convention.

LOL.... Of the twelve key speakers, he picked blood relatives... The other six are all paid staffers... Couldn't find anyone not paid or family?

Of course. Pretty much like he did on the TV show in choosing the contestants.

Want to bet that the speakers including Trump will spend the majority of the time attacking Biden and little time on what they want to accomplish if given four more years.

LOL.... Of the twelve key speakers, he picked blood relatives... The other six are all paid staffers... Couldn't find anyone not paid or family?
He’s choosing speakers connected to him, and his message for America.

Most of the DNC Convention had nothing to do with Biden, or his campaign talking points.

This is the difference between an organized convention controlled by the actual candidate and a disorganized convention controlled by Marxists.

Last edited:

Most of the DNC Convention had nothing to do with Biden, or his campaign talking points.

Why doesn't he choose people like Manafort, Bannon, oh wait...

I said some groups. You’ll find it. Keep looking.
Yeah, this attack reminds me of Republicans attacking Obama because he wore a tan suit. This is a non-issue.

What are real issues is Trump in court trying to get Obamacare declared unconstitutional.
Another issue is how in bed Trump is with Russia, probably the reason Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep his financial records secret.
Other issues include caging children, his corruption and self dealing, gutting environmental and clime regulations, and of course, Trump’s miserable response and chaos addressing Covid-19.

Why doesn't he choose people like Manafort, Bannon, oh wait...
Because unlike Biden, he doesn’t want immoral crooks speaking at his convention. Who perjure themselves on national television.

Because unlike Biden, he doesn’t want immoral crooks speaking at his convention. Who perjure themselves on national television.

LOL... Oh, there will be a lot of lying (perjury for the uninformed is lying under OATH which Trump avoids like the plague.. whoops bad analogy in these times)... Just ask Trump's sister... :2razz:

The GOP is not the party of Trump! How can you say that!

Oh...

Let's just annoint them all as royalty...crown King Trump and Queen Melania and then call it a day! That will make the conservatives salivate with joy and the democrats cry til there is no tomorrow.

This is the difference between an organized convention controlled by the actual candidate and a disorganized convention controlled by Marxists.

He wanted others, but for some reason Steve Bannon, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone and others were busy, so he had to call in family members.

Oh? I didn’t realize they swore speakers under oath.
Did President Obama perjure himself?
Did Mitchell Obama, Kamala Harris, Colin Powell, and the others perjure themselves?
If so, how?
It’s so odd that you support Trump, who blatantly lies every time he speaks, and accuse others of lying when they tell the truth.

Back
Top Bottom