• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Radical Feminists Walking Away From The Democrats

You can go ahead and j-keep doing everything you can to try to avoid the fact that it is happening...but you will never wash their stink off of you.
The younger generation doesn't care.

This will be an effective tactic for four or five more election cycles and then it will go the way of the Dodo.

It will be looked on the same as the moral panic surrounding why rappers can't pull their pants up.

At least with republicans and conservatives, they tell you exactly who they are and what they stand for, while democrats and liberals lie and pretend to support you as long as you are on board with their program.
Is this some sort of ironic statement that I don't have the ability to understand?

So all Republicans/Conservatives tell the truth? Did Bush and Dick Cheney tell the truth? How about Donald Rumsfeld? I won't even get into Donald Trump.

They sure told the truth on Irak.

Both sides have different marketing I will give you this but at the end of the day is still your perception based on how/where you grew up, who you came in contact with and if you watch Fox News or CNN. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Its not one or two teachers, its an army of demented shitheads intent on targeting and twisting children starting in pre-school. And the rat party and their idiot leftist supporters defend it.

I don't think any party wants 'radical' anything. Why would the Democrats be any different?
Radicalism in certain areas is built right in to the nature of a two-party system. On most important and particularly economic issues there'll be a tendency for both parties to gravitate towards a fairly similar narrow band of policies - a fair way towards the right wing, given lax lobbying and brib donation laws which grant companies and billionaires vastly disproportionate influence. The Democrats only need to be a little less far-right on regulation, taxes etc. to be the 'lesser evil' party for left-leaning folk while still courting those who think that being between the two makes them 'centrists.'

The radicalism comes in because the parties still need a way to energize their voting bases, so on certain select issues (eg. guns, abortion, immigration, racism, policing, 'CRT,' gay marriage and of course inclusivity towards trans people) the messaging and rhetoric from some quarters necessarily becomes increasingly shrill and hyperbolic. Note that most of these most divisive and media-focussed issues in US politics will have fairly limited effect on billionaires and big companies whichever way (if any) the tide may turn and, while important, are far less so than issues like climate change or staggering domestic inequality and global economic injustices. They are the officially-sanctioned 'issues'used to whip up the fear and anger needed to get people out to choose between Kang and Konos.

Look, what was stupid was democrats capitulating to the trans movement and allowing men to call themselves women and shit all over women's accomplishments.

Sports need to change. Separate but equal is no longer valid. There can be multiple levels of swimming so everyone can compete, just not separated by protected class. Should businesses be segregated by sex? How about colleges? The military? How is the best female CEO or best male CEO valid distinctions in our modern world? I thought you wanted everyone to compete by merit, no AA?

This will be an effective tactic for four or five more election cycles and then it will go the way of the Dodo.

It will be looked on the same as the moral panic surrounding why rappers can't pull their pants up.
The younger generation are being brainashed by those ****ing dolts..and its why an ever increasing number of them dont even know what gender they are.

I wondered if radical feminists would stand up for women, or put politics first, and at least for this group of feminists, I have my answer.

As far as I'm concerned, this is another example of the left eating their own.

Feminists just like the blacks have gone too far with there victimization crap.

:ROFLMAO:

That indicates you think the pink and green haired morons with numerous facial piercings, bolt through their noses, that think its appropriate to indoctrinate kindergarten aged children into being as ****ed up as they are about their identities are the 'good guys'...

Which makes a lot of sense, all things considered.

:ROFLMAO:

That indicates you think the pink and green haired morons with numerous facial piercings, bolt through their noses, that think its appropriate to indoctrinate kindergarten aged children into being as ****ed up as they are about their identities are the 'good guys'...

Which makes a lot of sense, all things considered.
Why are you so workeed up about it? I have enough trouble getting through each day w/o worrying about what legal, non harmfull things others are doing.

On most important and particularly economic issues there'll be a tendency for both parties to gravitate towards a fairly similar narrow band of policies - a fair way towards the right wing, given lax lobbying and brib donation laws which grant companies and billionaires vastly disproportionate influence.

Oh please. Democrats don't benefit the same amount from the same lax lobbying laws?

The Democrats only need to be a little less far-right on regulation, taxes etc. to be the 'lesser evil' party for left-leaning folk while still courting those who think that being between the two makes them 'centrists.'

That may be true, but it's not going to happen. How often do we hear a Democrat call for lower taxes, or talk about reducing the absurd regulatory burden the government places on private businesses?

The radicalism comes in because the parties still need a way to energize their voting bases, so on certain select issues (eg. guns, abortion, immigration, racism, policing, 'CRT,' gay marriage and of course inclusivity towards trans people) the messaging and rhetoric from some quarters necessarily becomes increasingly shrill and hyperbolic.

Radicalism does not "energize", it alienates their base.

Saggy pants was a youth fad, that didn't negatively effect anyone other than the beltless kids. Political wokeness however, does negatively effect other people, as evidenced by the women in the video.

The younger generation are being brainashed by those ****ing dolts..and its why an ever increasing number of them dont even know what gender they are.
Or…. And now here me out … they just aren’t threatened by and don’t give a shit about how people want to live their lives.

Saggy pants was a youth fad, that didn't negatively effect anyone other than the beltless kids. Political wokeness however, does negatively effect other people, as evidenced by the women in the video.
Moral panics are going to moral panic.

I do have to admit that it will be a winning moral panic right up to the minute it isn’t anymore.

Then on to the next moral panic.

Feminists just like the blacks have gone too far with there victimization crap.
I don't think it's black people in general, it's the far left activists (who are mostly white) and their propaganda pushing the victimhood narrative that's responsible for all the crap we're dealing with today.

Is this some sort of ironic statement that I don't have the ability to understand?

So all Republicans/Conservatives tell the truth? Did Bush and Dick Cheney tell the truth? How about Donald Rumsfeld? I won't even get into Donald Trump.

They sure told the truth on Irak.

Both sides have different marketing I will give you this but at the end of the day is still your perception based on how/where you grew up, who you came in contact with and if you watch Fox News or CNN. :ROFLMAO:
You need to quote me in full context. I was responding to someone who was implying that I thought that feminists would support republicans (which I doubt) and it reminded me of something I had just seen in a reaction video:

"It was like I heard a black couple say after reacting to Thomas Sowell a few days ago... At least with republicans and conservatives, they tell you exactly who they are and what they stand for, while democrats and liberals lie and pretend to support you as long as you are on board with their program."

Sports need to change. Separate but equal is no longer valid. There can be multiple levels of swimming so everyone can compete, just not separated by protected class. Should businesses be segregated by sex? How about colleges? The military? How is the best female CEO or best male CEO valid distinctions in our modern world? I thought you wanted everyone to compete by merit, no AA?

Or…. And now here me out … they just aren’t threatened by and don’t give a shit about how people want to live their lives.
No...they are literally being brainwashed and that's evidenced by the ever increasing number of twisted leftist ****s showing up o social media.

You 'people' have really done a number on 'the future'. Im kinda grateful my grandkids dodnt have to worry about your kind in the work force...but sad for them, because they will have to carry so many mentally and emotionally crippled leftists ****s through life.

Needs more tinfoil, dude.

Needs more tinfoil, dude.
If only...

There are literally hundreds of thousands of examples of this shit. You 'people' have one hell of a legacy.

LOL these people aren't going to vote Republican.

Let kids be and let’s all just get along. We all know what’s right and wrong. Let’s stop the games. We are in this together.

One liners fall on small timers.

I take a ham, I swish, I howl. Right down to my bowel. Tinfoil and all….

Oh please. Democrats don't benefit the same amount from the same lax lobbying laws?
Pretty much, that's the point - "both parties to gravitate towards a fairly similar narrow band of policies..." In addition to that artificial right-skewing of politics, there's also the pollution paradox; filthy or otherwise negatively-impactful industries/companies most at risk of regulation curtailing their business model are most incentivized to spend money on politics if permitted, so politics becomes most skewed towards the worst kinds of business interests.

That may be true, but it's not going to happen. How often do we hear a Democrat call for lower taxes, or talk about reducing the absurd regulatory burden the government places on private businesses?
You're kidding, right? The few legitimate examples of regulatory red tape are cases in which regulation imposes needless barriers to entry into a market, protecting the corporate interests already there - a direct result of the lobbying/donor influence I mentioned. But in many areas regulation of business is woefully inadequate: Even if you don't give a crap about environmental degradation (it's only the fabric on which the whole tapestry of human civilization is woven, after all), how about the fact that some ten thousand American deaths each year are caused by particulate emissions from coal power plants; some two to five times that number from auto exhaust emissions; almost as many from traffic collisions (which could be drastically reduced fairly cheaply by linking GPS with local speed limits to engine control, at the cost of losing some of the 'sexiness' and 'freedom' of the product)... and those are businesses which for thirty years we've known pose one of the greatest threats to the future of our species to begin with through their disruption of the climate! And you think businesses are over-regulated? :LOL: As for taxes, after the global pandemic which royally screwed over hundreds of millions of people worldwide (but saw billionaires' wealth double or triple) what was the grand plan of the 'leftist' Biden administration? Something like a 2% increase in high-end income taxes, wasn't it... and did it even get passed?

Radicalism does not "energize", it alienates their base.
Is that why all this 'CRT' nonsense was ignored and sidelined by conservatives? Why no-one ever says "They want to take your guns so they can control you"? Why there was never a 'national emergency' declared over pretty stock-standard rates of undocumented immigration? Why "defund the police" was such an insignificant blip in public consciousness? Why no-one believes that all white people are racist?

Radicalism might alienate the fence-sitters and 'independents,' and it's true that often long-time/establishment members of a party will lag behind or even distance themselves from the radical progressives/regressives/nationalists etc. But there's plenty of evidence that American political rhtetoric frequently - constantly even - tends towards hyperbolic shrillness on those various wedge issues, in some cases even to the point of affecting actual legislation (eg. bathroom laws or anti-'CRT' laws).

Word salad of the day.

Boils down to he said she said, the world is ending, and you are a fool. That about sum it up?

To see women and blacks from the 50/60’s turn around to what we are seeing now is a nightmare. We are going backwards. Woman have been emboldened to be great and then to be emboldened, then to cast blame, them to be converted to lesbians and trying to play non female roles, to women mistreating men with toxic feminism, to men acting like women, to everyone needing a sex change or to be re programmed, to the world is ending. Which one is it?

Do you see how crazy all this sounds?

We need to get it together and come together. Here we are. Let’s do this!

Why are you so workeed up about it? I have enough trouble getting through each day w/o worrying about what legal, non harmfull things others are doing.

He's "worked up about it" because his political leaders demand him to be. mouthpieces just doing what mouthpieces normally do.

Back
Top Bottom