• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Radical Feminists Walking Away From The Democrats

🍿 ... everyone excuse me a bit, I need to make some popcorn and watch modern liberalism rip itself up.

(Not that I completely buy the story mind you, coming from FoxNews and all, but it will still be comical watching what may happen.)

Feminist =/= radical feminist.

I doubt that many truly radical feminists are even registered as Democrats.

Why would any self-proclaimed feminist support a party that wants to end women’s reproductive rights? Makes no sense to me.

Perhaps transphobia is the motivating force.

Sorry, but that is pure bullshit. You are born as a male or a female, and nobody can change that no matter how they feel.

A man can feel like a woman, dress like a woman, act like a woman, and can even have surgery to look exactly like a woman, but that will never change the fact that biologically, they are still a man. Allowing them to compete as women is a slap in the face to all biological women... Just ask those feminists.
Ah I asked a feminist she said it’s fantastic.

Why was I asking?

Nobody really cares except a few parents. Oh unless you think we need to give every kid a medal to make them feel better but I didn’t peg you (no pun intended!) as a snowflake

Sorry, but that is pure bullshit. You are born as a male or a female, and nobody can change that no matter how they feel.
Even biological sex only fits into simple binary categories ~99% of the time. It's funny when people try to lay down what seem to them such simple and obvious facts but still can't help betraying their ignorance of the subject. Even more strikingly and obviously, no-one says that trans people ever change from being male to female.

A man can feel like a woman, dress like a woman, act like a woman, and can even have surgery to look exactly like a woman, but that will never change the fact that biologically, they are still a man. Allowing them to compete as women is a slap in the face to all biological women... Just ask those feminists.
Do you talk about a 'woman' dog or a 'man' horse? Those aren't biological terms, they're specifically social terms; people throughout history have said things like "be a man" or "you fight like a woman" in reference to socially-gendered characteristics like 'courage' or 'honour,' and in many non-English languages even objects like furniture or terrain are gendered terms (occasionally even in English too, as with ships being "she"). There's often been a lot of overlap between sex and gender, but failing to grasp that distinction is yet another display of ignorance: It's a bit like failing to grasp the distinction between perception and reality, an understandable conflation in pre-scientific eras (even if not entirely accurate even then) but really quite unforgivable for someone presuming to pontificate on the subject during an era when we've learned so much more and that knowledge is so readily accessible.

Trans women are still biologically male (those who were standard 46 XY to begin with at least): But if they're competing within international hormone guidelines, obviously the physiological competitive advantages they had gained if they went through male puberty have been removed or mitigated by that medical therapy such that there is no evidence of significant (let alone 'unfair') overall advantage in most if not all sports.

Being somewhere in the order of 1% of the population, in the long run we should expect roughly 1% of first place results and overall records in various sports, various classes and various divisions to be claimed by trans women... but so far, not a single world record or even world first place has been claimed by any trans athlete. Obviously that doesn't stop bigotted propagandists from leaping on the occasional state or national first places which trans women manage to achieve for a dishonest and inciteful headline of "Men dominating women's sports!" It's not just that these hate-filled people don't want trans people to win even a single state or national event; as they've openly stated, they won't be happy unless they are excluded and isolated entirely!

Last edited:

I got a follow up text I am supposed to ask you if you’ll be informing us what our genders are from now on because we would like to know we didn’t even think for a second that you were going to be the one deciding. so it could change our plans. I can give you my email address if you want to keep me up-to-date

I wondered if radical feminists would stand up for women, or put politics first, and at least for this group of feminists, I have my answer.

As far as I'm concerned, this is another example of the left eating their own.

Even the radical feminists don't have much respect for perverts.....these perverts are even going after K through 3rd graders....pedophiles is what they are.

People pushing this 'gender is fluid' shit need to be hunted down and summarily executed on site.

Start with state college's

Feminist =/= radical feminist.

I doubt that many truly radical feminists are even registered as Democrats.

Why would any self-proclaimed feminist support a party that wants to end women’s reproductive rights? Makes no sense to me.

Perhaps transphobia is the motivating force.
It couldn't possibly be that they don't appreciate being shit on by the democratic party... Must be something else... Ah HA! They are transphobic... Case solved.

pffffff

Democrats are actually free thinking humans, so they don't agree lockstep with every other Democrat. Perhaps the righties should disconnect from the machine, and join the rest of us in free thought.
Free think all you want, my friend; your speech is getting checked at every corner. ;)

I wondered if radical feminists would stand up for women, or put politics first, and at least for this group of feminists, I have my answer.

Yeah, I "believe" Fox News.

I don't think any party wants 'radical' anything. Why would the Democrats be any different?

It couldn't possibly be that they don't appreciate being shit on by the democratic party... Must be something else... Ah HA! They are transphobic... Case solved.

pffffff
If you’re saying that transgendered individuals don’t exist and they should not be allowed to determine their own gender you are transphobic. If you don’t want them to compete against “women” as determined by you, that’s OK but to refuse to call them women by saying you are more informed about which gender they are? Yeah that’s level one transphobia and for someone claiming to be all about facts may I remind you you were the one who insisted we had proof Ilhan Omar was married to her cousin? It is relevant to mention because you believe lies

People pushing this 'gender is fluid' shit need to be hunted down and summarily executed on site.

Take your homophobic violent fantasies elsewhere.

We don't need you here.

pffffff
The fact that you think that they are going to vote Republican regardless is what is the funny and stupid part of your argument.

As Pocket Aces aptly posted, the problem may be that you could be perceiving "group association" over "individual independent free-thinking", whereas that former is not what occurs with most of us, so we see nothing unusual here.

The Democratic Party, in particular, is raucous, rebellious, and contentious. And IMHO, that's what Democracy looks like. Democracy is a messy thing.

Last edited:
I think if more people knew the kind of lunatic shit that their children were being taught in schools by the idiot left, they would run not walk away from the democrat party. Not necessarily TOO the republicans, but certainly away from the shit that the left is bringing.

I think if more people knew the kind of lunatic shit that their children were being taught in schools by the idiot left, they would run not walk away from the democrat party. Not necessarily TOO the republicans, but certainly away from the shit that the left is bringing.

It is a pretty brilliant moral panic that is being generated here. The rapid fire videos of young people saying things on Tik Tok with the warning that Democrats something something.

It is a pretty brilliant moral panic that is being generated here. The rapid fire videos of young people saying things on Tik Tok with the warning that Democrats something something.
Its not one or two teachers, its an army of demented shitheads intent on targeting and twisting children starting in pre-school. And the rat party and their idiot leftist supporters defend it.

And there we have the right wing, without its mask.

As Pocket Aces aptly posted, the problem may be that you could be perceiving "group association" over "individual independent free-thinking", whereas that former is not what occurs with most of us, so we see nothing unusual here.

The Democratic Party, in particular, is raucous, rebellious, and contentious. And IMHO, that's what Democracy looks like. Democracy is a messy thing.
If you're referring to his post where he says that I think they are going to vote republican, there's just one problem with that... He was wrong as I made clear on post #12 and post #18.

Its not one or two teachers, its an army of demented shitheads intent on targeting and twisting children starting in pre-school. And the rat party and their idiot leftist supporters defend it.
And all bless the Youtube algorithm for monetizing videos complaining about randos on Tik Tok.

And all bless the Youtube algorithm for monetizing videos complaining about randos on Tik Tok.
You can go ahead and j-keep doing everything you can to try to avoid the fact that it is happening...but you will never wash their stink off of you.

Back
Top Bottom