• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Queens imam and his assistant shot to death by gunman--local Muslims blame Trump

"My own political hope"?

Recognizing that when one uses rhetoric of the sort Donald Trump and especially his followers have been using about Muslims one will quickly reach the point where it's not just rhetoric being directed towards the group isn't a political hope at all.

It's just common sense.

No, your post has no sense in it, common or otherwise. Its just partisan hackery.

No, your post has no sense in it, common or otherwise. Its just partisan hackery.

No, it really isn't. It's cause and effect. It's been shown to work over and over and over again, and most likely that's what happened here too.

"Control your base".

When Trump supporters on this website have made statements calling Islam a death cult, calling for Muslims to all be put in camps, etc, etc, etc.......it's unsurprising somebody might have decided to take matters into their own hands.

No, it really isn't. It's cause and effect. It's been shown to work over and over and over again, and most likely that's what happened here too.

"Control your base".

When Trump supporters on this website have made statements calling Islam a death cult, calling for Muslims to all be put in camps, etc, etc, etc.......it's unsurprising somebody might have decided to take matters into their own hands.

Again, you have no idea who killed these people or why. You are simply using the deaths to push your own poisonous agenda. That makes you worse than Trump on every level.

Again, you have no idea who killed these people or why. You are simply using the deaths to push your own poisonous agenda. That makes you worse than Trump on every level.

My own "poisonous" agenda, huh. And what exactly would that be?

Odds are 5-1 that you'll say something about Hilary; 10-1 something about an Muslim plot.

I wonder how you'll take it when your messiah loses the election. Probably throw an giant hissy fit and blame the media, the GOP, the DNC and everybody and anybody except the ones most responsible for the upcoming Hilary presidency, Trump and his cronies.

Odds are 5-1 that you'll say something about Hilary; 10-1 something about an Muslim plot.

You would lose those bets too, so you might quit while you are behind.

Meanwhile.....what's up with your constituents in Milwaukee?

Why do we even care about a single murder if we can't pin it on the candidate we don't plan to vote for?

Either find me a perp or go home.

"Control your base".

I suspect we will be able to tell better, what was the cause, when we know who it was.

What does this have to do with what I said?
Is there a problem
We see people jump on an attack and their 1st go to is must be Muslims.
Gad one where LEO's were killed and the poster stated BLM would wear it. Was a white guy
Lastly- If you do not like my post, please disregard them

I suspect we will be able to tell better, what was the cause, when we know who it was.

Suspected Queens shooter of Imam and friend nabbed by police - NY Daily News

Hah, it was hispanics - police have caught the shooter.
Some Muslims and hispanics had gotten into a dustup some days earlier, and the hispanics returned to shoot at Muslims, randomly killing the Imam.

Hey Muslims - wanna be safe? BUILD A WALL.
Hey hispanics - don't want a jihad declared on you? BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

But first, before any of that, bow down and ask forgiveness from Trump, for falsely blaming him for this attack.

"Control your base".

Using your own stilted logic, blame Bernie for the Trump Tower climber. Bernie (and BLM and other dems, for examples) caused the climber to climb Trump Tower to 'have a personal chat with Trump'. BTW, if you believe the motive of the sky-scraper climber, I've got some dry land to sell you in Louisiana.

Bernie, for example, campaigned vigilantly against capitalism and Trump is the standard bearer for capitalism in this election, er, he doesn't have as mixed a message about capitalism as Hillary does.

Last edited:
Suspected Queens shooter of Imam and friend nabbed by police - NY Daily News

Hah, it was hispanics - police have caught the shooter.
Some Muslims and hispanics had gotten into a dustup some days earlier, and the hispanics returned to shoot at Muslims, randomly killing the Imam.

Hey Muslims - wanna be safe? BUILD A WALL.
Hey hispanics - don't want a jihad declared on you? BAN MUSLIM IMMIGRATION.

But first, before any of that, bow down and ask forgiveness from Trump, for falsely blaming him for this attack.
Why should dems ask for forgiveness when falsely accusing Trump has become their constant campaign tactic??

Perp looks to be Jewish..........

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-imam-friend-charged-murder-article-1.2751802

Cops searching the home of a man suspected of gunning down a Queens imam and his friend, found a revolver and clothes Monday that matched what the shooter wore in a video of the attack, sources said.

The discovery led to second-degree murder charges against 35-year-old Oscar Morel, in a shooting carried out execution-style Saturday, in the heat of a summer afternoon, police said.

Morel, who lives in a basement apartment in East New York, Brooklyn, and is believed to work in a food supply warehouse or a restaurant in the area, was spotted on surveillance footage in Ozone Park around the time of the brazen shooting, Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce said.

Police said witnesses saw his black Chevy TrailBlazer flee the scene of the shooting.

A-not sure what 'looks Jewish' looks like and b-is that what you have in mind when you think 'looks Jewish'?

dsc-8093.jpg

I mean...I suppose he could be....

Yep, either a Jewish or Arab. Maybe Jewish and Arabian. Mabey native American and African American, or German and Pakistani. Wait, he's Indian, from India. Man, he could be Irish and Mexican. On second thought he could be Filipino and Guatemalan.

Back
Top Bottom