• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin now says can't we all get along?

I tried to extend the conversation beyond your repetitive talking points, but apparently any criticism of Putin whatsoever is simply not allowed in your world. I have to tell you, Putin himself could have written your whataboutism posts in order to remove the conversation from his brutal invasion of an independent country.

He's a hypocrite. Condems the Israeli occupation and supports the Putin occupation.

260670.png

Why would you have paid attention?
I didn't pay attention because I prefer not to be gaslit and your whole screed has been boring, uncreative, and predictable.

I didn't pay attention because I prefer not to be gaslit and your whole screed has been boring, uncreative, and predictable.

If you want to think that, that's okay with me too. At least I have the openness of mind to call a crime a crime no matter who is responsible for it. You? not so much

Additionally, at least I learned that you don't actually understand what the term gaslighting means, even if I understand why you have constantly resorted to its use.

If you want to think that, that's okay with me too. At least I have the openness of mind to call a crime a crime no matter who is responsible for it. You? not so much

Additionally, at least I learned that you don't actually understand what the term gaslighting means, even if I understand why you have constantly resorted to its use.
I am sure you will try to keep presenting your irreality as the truth (i.e. gaslighting). I wonder why you are so invested in this though as I have already identified myself as someone who does not care what you have to say.

I am curious what weakness you have that causes you to push so hard.

He's a hypocrite. Condems the Israeli occupation and supports the Putin occupation.

260670.png

Keep trolling those that hold a different opinion and/or don't buy into your russophobic onesided propaganda. You have the war you want, or part of it, you should be cockahoop watching the footage/info coming out of Ukraine at the moment

I am sure you will try to keep presenting your irreality as the truth (i.e. gaslighting). I wonder why you are so invested in this though as I have already identified myself as someone who does not care what you have to say.

I am curious what weakness you have that causes you to push so hard.

I only spend so much time discussing things with people before realizing they prefer to look at the cave wall instead

Gaslighting is the presentation, usually in an abusive relationship, whereby a false reality is sold as a reality so as to manipulate the target.

Most scholars /commentators are now, after the fact, prepared to admit that the US led attack on Iraq was illegal, so that is not a " false reality". You cannot admit it because of that I have already described. You prefer the wooly cotton brain of infancy view, not the reality. Big difference and nothing to do with any gaslighting

In oneworld2: “openness of mind” = repetitive whataboutism.

Keep trolling those that hold a different opinion and/or don't buy into your russophobic onesided propaganda. You have the war you want, or part of it, you should be cockahoop watching the footage/info coming out of Ukraine at the moment

“Russophobia one-sided propaganda” is what oneworld2 calls footage of the death and destruction visited on the Ukrainian people by the Russians. Putin himself couldn’t have said it better.

I only spend so much time discussing things with people before realizing they prefer to look at the cave wall instead

Gaslighting is the presentation, usually in an abusive relationship, whereby a false reality is sold as a reality so as to manipulate the target.

Most scholars /commentators are now, after the fact, prepared to admit that the US led attack on Iraq was illegal, so that is not a " false reality". You cannot admit it because of that I have already described. You prefer the wooly cotton brain of infancy view, not the reality. Big difference and nothing to do with any gaslighting

“The attack on Iraq”. Oneworld2 prefers ancient history whataboutism to acknowledging the brutal war on the Ukrainian people by the evil madman Putin. Amazing!

In oneworld2: “openness of mind” = repetitive whataboutism.

“Russophobia one-sided propaganda” is what oneworld2 calls footage of the death and destruction visited on the Ukrainian people by the Russians. Putin himself couldn’t have said it better.

“The attack on Iraq”. Oneworld2 prefers ancient history whataboutism to acknowledging the brutal war on the Ukrainian people by the evil madman Putin. Amazing!

Grow up and try to improve your virtually none existent debating skills HTH

Grow up and try to improve your virtually none existent debating skills HTH

And the one-trick pony REPETITION for days on end by you while carefully refusing to discuss the assault on an independent country by the murderous madman Putin is considered a “debating skill”. Guess again. You do know that those rubles that he is payIng you are now essentially worthless, right?

And the one-trick pony REPETITION for days on end by you while carefully refusing to discuss the assault on an independent country by the murderous madman Putin is considered a “debating skill”. Guess again. You do know that those rubles that he is payIng you are now essentially worthless, right?

People like you don't want to know the reasons why Russia decided to attack Ukraine, you just want to vent your spleen and try to censor out ( by ridiculous accusations and omissions) views that differ from your own.

Ukraine decided to let Russia know in March last year that they were setting out a plan to attack and retake Crimea, that they were receiving arms with which to prosecute that attack and then people wonder why Russia decided to attack Ukraine?

If you don't want to listen to how we got here and only want to rely on appeals to emotion because you don't have any responses just say so, instead of making stupid accusations in order to make yourself popular here. It's easy really, but apparently not for you.

Wait until Chinas currency becomes the reserve currency and then we can talk about how much the dollar is worth

People like you don't want to know the reasons why Russia decided to attack Ukraine, you just want to vent your spleen and try to censor out ( by ridiculous accusations and omissions) views that differ from your own.

Ukraine decided to let Russia know in March last year that they were setting out a plan to attack and retake Crimea, that they were receiving arms with which to prosecute that attack and then people wonder why Russia decided to attack Ukraine?

Prove it. Prove what you claim about Ukraine. No one with any intelligence actually believes the Putin propaganda issued forth from your little hack room. Your great hero Putin is engaged in wanton killing and destruction in Ukraine. Does that make you proud?

Prove it. Prove what you claim about Ukraine. No one with any intelligence actually believes the Putin propaganda issued forth from your little hack room. Your great hero Putin is engaged in wanton killing and destruction in Ukraine. Does that make you proud?

He never EVER comes up with valid citations for his Ukraine conspiracy garbage.

A 110% Putin fanboi.

Back
Top Bottom