• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin invades the last nazi country. The real antifa?

He joined the Communist party. He claimed independent after the removal of Gorbachev. He's absolutely authoritarian, but he's never said he's fascist or populist
I judge a book by it's contents.

He left United Russia in 2012.
You're ridiculously wrong. The russian communist party is in the minority, and has been since the fall of the USSR.

Putin is a member of United Russia, a party he has sole control over, and it represents Russian Nationalism.

"remains loyal to the communist party" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at very least bother to google before making such stupid claims, at a minimum!

wait wait...i know what happened....one of your favorite liberal news sources tried to whip up cold war fears by calling him a communist, and you took it seriously? Dang, sorry about that. Put down the propaganda.

I judge a book by it's contents.
You may, but he's not very free market inclined. Though he has no qualms about killing off opposition...quite literally

Better Putin than a democrat.
Sigh, this is how ****ed up our divisive political climate has became. The sad thing is that I have seen such sentiment repeatedly recently.

SERIOUSLY? What the hell has happened in our politics that resulted in our greatest political enemy being put on a pedestal higher than our fellow American citizens?

WTF

edit: after posting I see that the individual I responded to might not be from the US. My point still stands, I have seen and heard similar sentiment of late from multiple fronts.

View attachment 67376172

Pictured: Azov neo-nazis muster in ukaine

Since the last year, Azov has been formally integrated to ukrainian military forces. A decision that ironically, happened under a jewish ukrainian president.

During this time, neonazis have taken up post all over the country, claiming for defense against russia, while they harass Russian speakers and political dissidents.

According to russia today, it was the overzealous azov forces that shelled and injured 2 russians near Donetsk, all while under ukrainian national control.

if the goal was defense, what defense warrants nazi military leadership? By what right does Nato aid and accept nazis? Germany knows, and is perhaps the reason they are hesitant about getting involved.

Putin has done far more to defeat fascism than US antifa ever has. Putin has turned his guns toward real nazis, perhaps saving us from a worse war or genocide in the future.

Perhaps saving ukrainian jews from a genocide under azov leadership.

Azov was a fraction of a percentage of the Ukraine military.

And the Neo Nazis....

Have they gotten any of the seats in Parliament yet?

Who and where is this "Nazi leadership"? It isn't Azov.

Azov was a fraction of a percentage of the Ukraine military.

And the Neo Nazis....

Have they gotten any of the seats in Parliament yet?

Who and where is this "Nazi leadership"? It isn't Azov.

That Nazi stuff is a Putin dogwhistle to WW2 memories. He's projecting for propaganda purposes and the Trumpers are lapping it up as gospel..

Sigh, this is how ****ed up our divisive political climate has became. The sad thing is that I have seen such sentiment repeatedly recently.
i know right? it's terrible. So many fellow americans have so willingly decided to exercise power and control over us. I don't like putin, but he's never forced me to give him the right pronouns.
SERIOUSLY? What the hell has happened in our politics that resulted in our greatest political enemy being put on a pedestal higher than our fellow American citizens?
because some of our fellow americans are THAT ****ing idiotic, that they'd like lie, cheat, and even let us die, if it meant they have power.

No doubt, putin is the same way, but he's doing that to Russia, not us.
WTF

edit: after posting I see that the individual I responded to might not be from the US. My point still stands, I have seen and heard similar sentiment of late from multiple fronts.
I'm an american citizen, but I live and work abroad. I work with many muslims here, and as conservative as i am, I get a long far better with muslims than i do with typical democrats.

You MIGHT say it's just because i hate democrats that much...but then ask, why would i hate democrats that much? I fought in Iraq, I should have no reason to like muslims, and I really don't, their religion is nonsense. I'll draw mohammad all day, man.

maybe, just maybe, democrats are that bad?

That Nazi stuff is a Putin dogwhistle to WW2 memories. He's projecting for propaganda purposes and the Trumpers are lapping it up as gospel..
it's almost like republicans hate nazis too, you know, hence the insanity of ever calling them nazis. :rolleyes:

He left United Russia in 2012.
they've declared him their defacto leader. Their party leader is his minister of defence.

In any case, you said he is loyal to the communist party, when the communist party still exists and they're his chief opposition.
You may, but he's not very free market inclined. Though he has no qualms about killing off opposition...quite literally
and how do you quantify that? He's no communist.

He is european, so i do not expect him to be a laissez faire libertarian, but he has expanded privatization in Russia,. If you're telling me that's communist then well......says more about you.

I oppose the US far right. Do you think that makes me want a foreign country to invade the US? Your reasoning makes no sense.
i don't know about you personally, but many people who oppose the "far right" consider the vast majority of "white, conservative, fly-over country living people" as 'far right', and would support a foreign country invading to beat us up with LGBT and BLM flags.

they've declared him their defacto leader. Their party leader is his minister of defence.

In any case, you said he is loyal to the communist party, when the communist party still exists and they're his chief opposition.

and how do you quantify that? He's no communist.

He is european, so i do not expect him to be a laissez faire libertarian, but he has expanded privatization in Russia,. If you're telling me that's communist then well......says more about you.
He is a former KGB agent. The KGB were a loyal secret police for the Communist party. You can put a lipstick on a pig and it's still just a pig

i don't know about you personally, but many people who oppose the "far right" consider the vast majority of "white, conservative, fly-over country living people" as 'far right', and would support a foreign country invading to beat us up with LGBT and BLM flags.

You people. Always playing the f***in' victim.

It is true that Ukraine does indeed have far right Nazi groups. However, this is in no small part caused by the constant harassment from Russia. When a foreign country meddles in the affairs of another it inevitably creates far right nationalist groups. Hamas in Palestine, ISIS in the middle east, and the Azov Battalion in Ukraine.

That's not to say that those groups shouldn't be criticized and dis-empowered, but framing the entire country of Ukraine as a "Nazi country" is dishonest.

This is a completely unhinged thing to say. Can you back this up at all? Russia IS fascist. They might not be Nazis (though they have their own domestic Nazi problem as well) but they meet every definition of fascism.
Yeah Russian nazis are where the term nazbol comes from.

He is a former KGB agent. The KGB were a loyal secret police for the Communist party. You can put a lipstick on a pig and it's still just a pig
And what party should the KGB have been loyal to? You're talking about the USSR, a one party state lol. If you weren't loyal, you didn't get your rations.

You people. Always playing the f***in' victim.
i note that you didn't say i was wrong, and that's because i'm not. You people would do anything to kill us all, and that is why you are our enemy, and not putin.

All this social justice nonsense, runaway HR departments, bullshit culture war would be over. Affirmative action at jobs and universities, no more. all the ****ing woke nonsense, ALL of it, would be gone.

hell, Putin might actually teach the OTHER half of the population a thing or 2 about national pride.

**** democrats, they are a cancer. A literal cancer. A disgusting cancer of cockroaches nationwide. Just **** em.
So dark tell me what you wanna do with democrats. You feelin lucky?

So dark tell me what you wanna do with democrats. You feelin lucky?
We have to stop them from killing us. We must vote them out! Democrats are going to kill us all!

The president of Ukraine is Jewish. His family were slaughtered in the Holocaust dude. He's not a Nazi
I'm familiar of the coup we backed to get him into power, yes.

i don't mind people saying whatever stupid thing they want.

It's when they go after your job, your kids, your entire livelihood, for daring to use your free speech to say "a man is a man, and a woman is a woman".

and some people say the US is known for its labour protections...bullshit. If that makes me a nazi, then that's a weird definition of nazi. I guess nazis believe you shouldn't lose your job for some shit you say.
Yeah you’ve never actually been patriotic. You are just s jingoist.

Back
Top Bottom