• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin invades the last nazi country. The real antifa?

I call Nazis Nazis.... Now, answer the question.
no, your side calls good ole americans nazis. Your FELLOW americans nazis. You want to kill us all and that is why your side is far more dangerous!

Sigh, this is how ****ed up our divisive political climate has became. The sad thing is that I have seen such sentiment repeatedly recently.

SERIOUSLY? What the hell has happened in our politics that resulted in our greatest political enemy being put on a pedestal higher than our fellow American citizens?

WTF

edit: after posting I see that the individual I responded to might not be from the US. My point still stands, I have seen and heard similar sentiment of late from multiple fronts.
This was faux news under Obama. They really hated him and loved Putin.

Yeah you’ve never actually been patriotic. You are just s jingoist.
I'm always patriotic, and right now our country is sick with democrat filth

i note that you didn't say i was wrong, and that's because i'm not. You people would do anything to kill us all, and that is why you are our enemy, and not putin.

I don't need to say it. Your posts are deranged and unhinged. I honestly feel sorry for your perpetual victimhood.

I don't need to say it. Your posts are deranged and unhinged. I honestly feel sorry for your perpetual victimhood.
DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL!! you've heard it here! work hard, be strong, and protect your land, like good countrymen! the democrats are coming for you!

DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO KILL US ALL!! you've heard it here! work hard, be strong, and protect your land, like good countrymen! the democrats are coming for you!

As I said, deranged and unhinged.

Somehow I don’t see the trio of Putin, Trump and Carlson as leading an anti-Nazi crusade.

View attachment 67376172

Pictured: Azov neo-nazis muster in ukaine

Since the last year, Azov has been formally integrated to ukrainian military forces. A decision that ironically, happened under a jewish ukrainian president.

During this time, neonazis have taken up post all over the country, claiming for defense against russia, while they harass Russian speakers and political dissidents.

According to russia today, it was the overzealous azov forces that shelled and injured 2 russians near Donetsk, all while under ukrainian national control.

if the goal was defense, what defense warrants nazi military leadership? By what right does Nato aid and accept nazis? Germany knows, and is perhaps the reason they are hesitant about getting involved.

Putin has done far more to defeat fascism than US antifa ever has. Putin has turned his guns toward real nazis, perhaps saving us from a worse war or genocide in the future.

Perhaps saving ukrainian jews from a genocide under azov leadership.
It's not an accomplishment for one terrible totalitarian regime to win out over another. It's like how old commie Russia killed more Nazi soldiers than all the other militaries combined, and it wasn't even close, but they were ****ing terrible too, and it resulted in mass oppression and death under the USSR.

As I said, deranged and unhinged

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046.png

It's not an accomplishment for one terrible totalitarian regime to win out over another. It's like how old commie Russia killed more Nazi soldiers than all the other militaries combined, and it wasn't even close, but they were ****ing terrible too, and it resulted in mass oppression and death under the USSR.
its almost like, communism is just as bad nazism, you know? and all these people learning how great marx was in the 2010's in university are now in the work force applying it.

its almost like, communism is just as bad nazism, you know? and all these people learning how great marx was in the 2010's in university are now in the work force applying it.
Marx is no more responsible for Stalin than Adam Smith for evils under capitalism, or Jesus for the Inquisition.

Marx is no more responsible for Stalin than Adam Smith for evils under capitalism, or Jesus for the Inquisition.
That's only true if you're learning about marx. The philosophies he created though, will work the same here as they did anywhere else.

Adam smith did no more than observe how the market worked. He did not "create" an ideology on his own.

The inquisition is so 16th century.

That's only true if you're learning about marx. The philosophies he created though, will work the same here as they did anywhere else.

Adam smith did no more than observe how the market worked. He did not "create" an ideology on his own.

I mentioned Smith for want of another singular figure because his analysis is so identified with how the free market works. As to Marx, I believe his predictions were accurate as to the inevitability of class conflict given capitalism. Workers of the world did unite. What he missed by far was how capitalism could adapt to the needs of workers — trumping any need to move towards a dictatorship of the proletariat — so that the modern prosperous liberal states could come about. As to the Inquisition, it’s perversity of trying to save souls through torture no more represented the idealism of the Sermon on the Mount than Stalin’s horrific repression represented Marx’s idealism. To paraphrase the saying, both church “devils” and communist “devils” quoted their respective scriptures to further their interests.

And Marx observed labor vs. owners in the 1800s.

no, your side calls good ole americans nazis. Your FELLOW americans nazis. You want to kill us all and that is why your side is far more dangerous!

So, the Neo Nazis in charge in Ukraine?

And Marx observed labor vs. owners in the 1800s.
and that's not a problem.

the problem was when he advocated for revolution.

The working classes are not a revolutionary force, only the upper classes are.

Back
Top Bottom