• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin invades the last nazi country. The real antifa?

View attachment 67376172

Pictured: Azov neo-nazis muster in ukaine

Since the last year, Azov has been formally integrated to ukrainian military forces. A decision that ironically, happened under a jewish ukrainian president.

During this time, neonazis have taken up post all over the country, claiming for defense against russia, while they harass Russian speakers and political dissidents.

According to russia today, it was the overzealous azov forces that shelled and injured 2 russians near Donetsk, all while under ukrainian national control.

if the goal was defense, what defense warrants nazi military leadership? By what right does Nato aid and accept nazis? Germany knows, and is perhaps the reason they are hesitant about getting involved.

Putin has done far more to defeat fascism than US antifa ever has. Putin has turned his guns toward real nazis, perhaps saving us from a worse war or genocide in the future.

Perhaps saving ukrainian jews from a genocide under azov leadership.
Russia today = Republican today

They will not be able to understand this , OP .
When you tell people that Ukraine is run by the Nazis they think you are mad .
They have no idea of the history , what happened in WW2 and post war .

However , it is a moot point whether the modern day Ukrainian Nazi presence is more of an Oligarch's tool to control the Sheeple than a following of the original SS role models'.
But regardless , they are tip top Fascists just like the US Dumbocrats .
Wait weren't you just in the other thread sayng Ukraine is Jews, now you say they are Nazis. Choose one, you can't have both.

Actually I am amused right now. We have this thread that says: Ukraine is Nazi! And then we have this thread: https://debatepolitics.com/threads/turns-out-theres-a-jewish-element-over-ukraine.473398/ that claims: Ukraine is all Jews! Please propagandists, choose one. You can't have both.

Twenty years of adverse revisionism from Bannon, Goldberg, D'Souza, Prager, Limbaugh, and of course, Trump...is why a third of Americans don't know ****-all about what a Nazi actually is.
Guess where all of this "Hitler was a leftist" bullshit originated from?

As of today, we cannot deny the root source any longer...Putin himself spewed the equivalent of a Dinesh D'Souza lecture, claiming Ukraine is Nazi influenced.

Putin using false 'Nazi' narrative to justify Russia's attack on Ukraine, experts say​

He hopes Russians will back military action by touching upon generations-old scars left from World War II.

Putin has long sought to falsely paint Ukraine as a Nazi hotbed, which is a particularly jarring accusation given that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Jewish and lost three family members in the Holocaust.
Claiming to fight the Nazis is "really code for replacing the Ukrainian government, which is especially ironic given that the Ukrainian president is Jewish," said Andrij Dobriansky of the Ukrainian Congress Committee of America, an ethnic advocacy group based in New York City.

----All these years we've seen Americans spewing this bullshit, and now it is no longer possible to just laugh off the facts.
Every last word about how Nazis are, or ever were, leftist, is the product of Putin's propaganda machine, and people who spout this crap are and have BEEN carrying WATER FOR Putin, even if they
didn't know it.
The only difference is, since 2016, most of them HAVE known it but it didn't even slow them down.

A quarter of this country wishes they were IN Russia or ruled BY Russia and I would do almost anything to make that a reality for them.
And the sad fact is, almost all of these people are Republicans.

Nice job, GQP.

no, it's caused by them being nazis. If pseudo-victim politics can excuse ukrainian nazis, then how would it not excuse the US far right?

see above.

again, they are integrated in their armed forces. They used to be paramilitary, now they are the ukrainian military.

how would you take it if, when you joined the military, your drill instructor had a klan hood on? How do you think that would help with military defense?

between russia and ukraine, only one of them has made fascist an integral part of their armed forces, and it isn't russia.
The leader of Ukraine isn't Fascist dude.

i don't love putin.

but why should i love ukraine?

this issue is not our business, clearly. Either we ally with nazis, or we ally with a dictator.

lacking a good guy in all this, we'd be fortunate if ukraine and putin ended up killing each other.

**** these backwater nations. they're not our business.
It's not about loving one or the other. It's like saying it's okay for Russia to invade Israel.

View attachment 67376172

Since the last year, Azov has been formally integrated to ukrainian military forces. A decision that ironically, happened under a jewish ukrainian president.

During this time, neonazis have taken up post all over the country, claiming for defense against russia, while they harass Russian speakers and political dissidents.

According to russia today, it was the overzealous azov forces that shelled and injured 2 russians near Donetsk, all while under ukrainian national control.

if the goal was defense, what defense warrants nazi military leadership? By what right does Nato aid and accept nazis? Germany knows, and is perhaps the reason they are hesitant about getting involved.

Putin has done far more to defeat fascism than US antifa ever has. Putin has turned his guns toward real nazis, perhaps saving us from a worse war or genocide in the future.

Hopefully they liberate another Nazi country: The United States of America...A.K.A. the Fourth Reich.

3500.jpg

Because as we all know, if there are any fascists or Nazis in a country, they represent the political sentiments of the entire country.

Hopefully they liberate another Nazi country: The United States of America...A.K.A. the Fourth Reich.

3500.jpg

Because as we all know, if there are any fascists or Nazis in a country, they represent the political sentiments of the entire country.
Better Putin than a democrat.

View attachment 67376172

Doesn't look much different than Alabama or Mississippi.

Why? I live under both a Democratic governor and a Democratic President. How would my life be better under Putin? Paint me a picture, would you please?
All this social justice nonsense, runaway HR departments, bullshit culture war would be over. Affirmative action at jobs and universities, no more. all the ****ing woke nonsense, ALL of it, would be gone.

hell, Putin might actually teach the OTHER half of the population a thing or 2 about national pride.

**** democrats, they are a cancer. A literal cancer. A disgusting cancer of cockroaches nationwide. Just **** em.

View attachment 67376172

While it's true that the Ukrainian National Guard is home to the Azov Battalion — a force populated by neo-Nazis — there is no evidence to suggest widespread support for such extreme-right nationalism in the government, military or electorate. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is Jewish; three of his family members were killed in the Holocaust.

In the most recent Ukrainian parliamentary elections in 2019, a coalition of ultranationalist right-wing parties failed to win even a single seat in the Rada, the country's 450-member legislature. And for several years, U.S. appropriations laws have included a provision banning spending in support of the Azov Battalion.

Seems the OP is using Putin's talking points. Way to go, comrade!

It is interesting to see how fast Russian propaganda finds its way into the United States. The Russian propaganda claiming that Russian speakers are being murdered and that they must therefore enter Ukraine started about a week ago. So; long after Russia surrounded Ukraine with its military. In Russia, all media outlets have been restricted to only report the official Russian authorities information regarding the war. Demonstrations have also been banned. If someone violates this, a prison sentence is expected. But in the United States. How is the belief in this disorded propaganda even possible? Of course, there are reporters who are bought by Putin, not all people have integrity, that's just the way things are. But still, in the US you have access to all the media, you are not fed with an "official picture" day in and day out, yet you simply take in, believe and distribute ridiculous statements.

And on the top of it: the irony:
Fascist leaders and supporters suddenly begin to accuse others of fascism and claim the right to strike down such forces militarily. How strange.

To answer the thread: The Russian propaganda makes me yawn. It is based on the old and accepted saying: The best lie is based on an ounce of truth. Of course, there are fascist movements and people in Ukraine, as well as in the United States, Russia and in Sweden and in every other country on this earth. The existence of such movements in any country is not a reason to attack and kill the population or to impose on another free country its own view, or in this case, its own dictatorship.

Given that the President of Ukraine himself is Russian-speaking (and has Jewish onbrau), the accusations of state approved discrimination and genocide against Russian-speakers or jews are absurd. The fact that the Russians also forcibly evacuated Ukrainian women, the elderly and children (now held hostage) from the breakaway regions before forcing men to join the Russian military shows that Putin also have no illusion as to whether the Russian-speaking Ukrainians feel like Ukrainians or as Russians.

no, it's caused by them being nazis. If pseudo-victim politics can excuse ukrainian nazis, then how would it not excuse the US far right?

I oppose the US far right. Do you think that makes me want a foreign country to invade the US? Your reasoning makes no sense.

I oppose the US far right. Do you think that makes me want a foreign country to invade the US? Your reasoning makes no sense.
Maybe you should take the facists in your country at their word and strike them down with your own military.... If they complain about it you just refer to .... themselves...;)

All this social justice nonsense, runaway HR departments, bullshit culture war would be over. Affirmative action at jobs and universities, no more. all the ****ing woke nonsense, ALL of it, would be gone.

hell, Putin might actually teach the OTHER half of the population a thing or 2 about national pride.

**** democrats, they are a cancer. A literal cancer. A disgusting cancer of cockroaches nationwide. Just **** em.

**** authoritarians like Putin and all his bootlickers. All your post is telling us is you want to eradicate free speech. A post that any NAZI would whole-heartedly agree with.

**** authoritarians like Putin and all his bootlickers. All your post is telling us is you want to eradicate free speech. A post that any NAZI would whole-heartedly agree with.
i don't mind people saying whatever stupid thing they want.

It's when they go after your job, your kids, your entire livelihood, for daring to use your free speech to say "a man is a man, and a woman is a woman".

and some people say the US is known for its labour protections...bullshit. If that makes me a nazi, then that's a weird definition of nazi. I guess nazis believe you shouldn't lose your job for some shit you say.

It's when they go after your job, your kids, your entire livelihood, for daring to use your free speech to say "a man is a man, and a woman is a woman".

and some people say the US is known for its labour protections...bullshit. If that makes me a nazi, then that's a weird definition of nazi. I guess nazis believe you shouldn't lose your job for some shit you say.

You said all the woke culture stuff would be gone. So how would you make woke culture go away without destroying free speech, DW? Right-wingers have been doing the same cancel culture shit you're bitching about for many years. Remember the Dixie Chicks and Colin Kaepernick?

And you know who likes to destroy families and livelihoods? Your buddy Putin.

Ohhh the irony:
So critic of Russia invading the Ukraine somehow is to be going after your job and your livelihood ?
You are a Nazi and you believe you should lose your job for the shit you are saying?????? Okay.....

Ohhh the irony:
i suppose
So critic of Russia invading the Ukraine somehow is to be going after your job and your livelihood ?
The guy asked the difference between a US under putin and a US under democrats. I described it! I would happily take putin over any communist democrat.
You are a Nazi and you believe you should lose your job for the shit you are saying?????? Okay.....
you misread. I said shouldn't, not should. easy mistake, i know.

Better Putin than a democrat.
Why are you here? If you are a US citizen, you aren't a very good one. Putin isn't your friend and is a true anti semite. Those gun rights, protests on masks, etc would land you in a dark prison without even basic human rights. I'd suggest you spend some time talking to Eastern Europeans here in the US
Your Fox News would be out the door with the rest of them.
Putin isn't right wing or left wing...he's a Communist and Authoritarian

i suppose

The guy asked the difference between a US under putin and a US under democrats. I described it! I would happily take putin over any communist democrat.

you misread. I said shouldn't, not should. easy mistake, i know.
Uh, Putin is a Communist. He is a former KGB Agent and was and remains loyal to the Communist party

Uh, Putin is a Communist. He is a former KGB Agent and was and remains loyal to the Communist party
As far as I've read, that is not correct. Putin tolerates communist elements in his country, but he does not adhere to or support it. His ideology appears to be fascism.

You're ridiculously wrong. The russian communist party is in the minority, and has been since the fall of the USSR.

Putin is a member of United Russia, a party he has sole control over, and it represents Russian Nationalism.

"remains loyal to the communist party" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: at very least bother to google before making such stupid claims, at a minimum!

wait wait...i know what happened....one of your favorite liberal news sources tried to whip up cold war fears by calling him a communist, and you took it seriously? Dang, sorry about that. Put down the propaganda.

As far as I've read, that is not correct. Putin tolerates communist elements in his country, but he does not adhere to or support it. His ideology appears to be fascism.
He joined the Communist party. He claimed independent after the removal of Gorbachev. He's absolutely authoritarian, but he's never said he's fascist or populist

Back
Top Bottom