• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Problem

jimmyjack said:
Can you survive in an oven gas mark 10? A new born baby cannot survive outside the womb on its own either.

Try again.
Your silly sophistry aside, the neonate can be cared for by anybody.

jallman said:
Oh so we want to just focus on the newborn's ability to take care of itself...but just gloss over the other point that a fetus is not aware of its surroundings? Hmmm, typical.

Your argument has fallen apart there hasn't it?

jallman said:
The difference between the newborn and the fetus is that the newborn is an individual human

Wrong, a foetus is a human since it is of the human species and it is an individual since it has its own unique DNA.

Your argument has just totally crumbled, you would do better to give up and get better educated.

steen said:
Your silly sophistry aside, the neonate can be cared for by anybody.

Really? Can another new born care for it?

:doh SIGH! The stupidity of sophistry raises its silly head

steen said:
Nope, there is no individual until birth.

So the foetus has no individual DNA?

WRONG! Go back to school.

steen said:
You seem to be extraordinarily ignorant of hydatidiform moles.

So a hydatidiform mole has no beating heart nor a separate blood type, but has DNA independent of the mother!

WOW.

jimmyjack said:
Your argument has fallen apart there hasn't it?

Wrong, a foetus is a human since it is of the human species and it is an individual since it has its own unique DNA.

Your argument has just totally crumbled, you would do better to give up and get better educated.

Delusion must be a pleasant way to live. No argument has crumbled at all. Ours is based on fact and logic and yours...well you have yet to even build one yet havent you. Try coming at me with less emotion and state some fact or at least something logical.

jallman said:
Delusion must be a pleasant way to live. No argument has crumbled at all. Ours is based on fact and logic and yours...well you have yet to even build one yet havent you. Try coming at me with less emotion and state some fact or at least something logical.

Ok, how about this: a foetus is a human since it is of the human species and it is an individual since it has its own unique DNA.

jallman said:
Delusion must be a pleasant way to live.
PL are expert sin experiencing it.
No argument has crumbled at all. Ours is based on fact and logic
Yes, PL claims are based on lies, distortions, hyperbole and deception, contrary to the facts provided by PC.

Easy to show: Does abortion cause breast cancer?

Last edited:
jimmyjack said:
Ok, how about this: a foetus is a human since it is of the human species and it is an individual since it has its own unique DNA.
Fascinating claim. Now you are claiming that tumors and hydatidiform moles are "a human." The PL ignorance and postulations are getting worse and worse.

So no, that wasn't a very good argument.

steen said:
Really? Well, you obviously must be the expert in experiencing it.
Nope, it is based on lies, distortions, hyperbole and deception.

Easy to show: Does abortion cause breast cancer?

Well said steen!

I knew you would see the Pro-Choice view in a true light eventually.

JJ, does abortion cause breast cancer?

steen said:
Fascinating claim. Now you are claiming that tumors and hydatidiform moles are "a human." The PL ignorance and postulations are getting worse and worse.

So no, that wasn't a very good argument.

Do tumours grow into humans? Besides, tumours share the DNA of their hosts it is not unique to the tumour.

Good try though. .

steen said:
JJ, does abortion cause breast cancer?

If it did it wouldn't surprise me, I know something it does do though, it kills humans.

jimmyjack said:
If it did it wouldn't surprise me, I know something it does do though, it kills humans.

I think you were just set up, my ignorant friend.

Never take the bait when your opponent asks twice...its just laying the foundation for your downfall. Not that you have far to fall...

jimmyjack said:
Backup this claim.

steen set you up, it wouldnt be fair for me to steal his thunder. But as for now, I am done beating my head against a dense wall. Have a good day, and if you have a free moment, try brushing up on your biology, ethics, and Roe vs Wade...

jallman said:
steen set you up, it wouldnt be fair for me to steal his thunder. But as for now, I am done beating my head against a dense wall. Have a good day, and if you have a free moment, try brushing up on your biology, ethics, and Roe vs Wade...

I knew you would run off without backing up the statement.

jimmyjack said:
jallman said:
jimmyjack said:
You're still online!

GREAT JOB...now if you would apply those brilliant skills of deduction to your debates, you might keep my interest longer.

I see that you couldn't handle the debate so you ran away, "oh no I can't handle it". :2bigcry:

You've been shredded to pieces, you have failed to provide one source to back up your ridiculous claims, and the debate was pretty much ended by your own failings in stating an argument. And now you choose to come at me with these harassing emails of a most juvenile nature? I've lost interest in you...its no fun when you dont put up a real fight. Get with the program...we are here to debate...what you are doing belongs on

www.emotionalbellyachingwithnopurpose.com

hey, do something constructive for yourself and start a support group at that domain name or something. I wont even claim royalties for thinking it up.

Later

This is how this debate broke down shortly after I left it. At least fantasea has a sense of etiquette and a logic to his arguments, no matter how much I disagree with him. And take this as your first warning before I get a moderator to stop the private messages...What are you, sweet on me and cant take rejection? and as you can see from this post, I hardly run from a confrontation.

jimmyjack said:
Do tumours grow into humans? Besides, tumours share the DNA of their hosts it is not unique to the tumour.

Good try though. .
You provided a few criteria that were according to you sufficient for something to be "a human." Your criteria include tumors and hydatidiform moles. Interesting that you now talk about groing INTO HUMANS. That means that they are not yet there. Intereting also that you before claimed that the fetus was already "a human." Were you lying then, or are you lying now?

And the DNA of a tumor is very different than that of the host. That's why it is a tumor, because it lost the abiloty to regulate growth. Your ignorance of biology and mutations has just been shown even further insignificant.

jimmyjack said:
If it did it wouldn't surprise me,
Really? Unfortunately for you, this well-known prolife lie is proven so solidly false that even hinting of abortion causing breast cancer is the same as outright and deliberately lying. So you are again showing your ignorance.
I know something it does do though, it kills humans.
Ah, but just above, you talked about them growing INTO humans. Now you again say they ARE humans.

So the question still stands: WERE YOU LYING THEN, OR ARE YOU LYING NOW????

jimmyjack said:
I knew you would run off without backing up the statement.
I'k\ll back it up for him. I did indeed set you up with a known and solidly disproved prolife lie, one of many, and you decided to twice trash your credibility in that same 2-liner post, first by not distancing you from a known and documented prolife lie and secondly showing that your previous claim of the fetus as "a human" is something you yourself don't even believe.

So you were setup to text your honesty once, and astonishingly, you managed to fail twice. Must be a new record.

jimmyjack said:
Backup this claim.

Well I think this warrants a big fat "told you so."

And I even warned you about the setup and you still went for it or rather didnt do anything to curb it. I cant even add anything else.

By the way steen, that was a lie I actually bought though...I mean physiologically it is not inconceivable that, with hormonal issues, some kind of anomaly couldnt occur. Thanks for pointing out that...and by the way, could you point me to some reference so I can read further on that?

steen said:
You provided a few criteria that were according to you sufficient for something to be "a human." Your criteria include tumors and hydatidiform moles. Interesting that you now talk about groing INTO HUMANS. That means that they are not yet there. Intereting also that you before claimed that the fetus was already "a human." Were you lying then, or are you lying now?

And the DNA of a tumor is very different than that of the host. That's why it is a tumor, because it lost the abiloty to regulate growth. Your ignorance of biology and mutations has just been shown even further insignificant.

So you are saying the DNA of a tumour, is different to the host!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

jallman said:
Well I think this warrants a big fat "told you so."

And I even warned you about the setup and you still went for it or rather didnt do anything to curb it. I cant even add anything else.

By the way steen, that was a lie I actually bought though...I mean physiologically it is not inconceivable that, with hormonal issues, some kind of anomaly couldnt occur. Thanks for pointing out that...and by the way, could you point me to some reference so I can read further on that?

Backup this claim.

Back
Top Bottom