• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Problem

steen said:
I'k\ll back it up for him. I did indeed set you up with a known and solidly disproved prolife lie, one of many, and you decided to twice trash your credibility in that same 2-liner post, first by not distancing you from a known and documented prolife lie and secondly showing that your previous claim of the fetus as "a human" is something you yourself don't even believe.

So you were setup to text your honesty once, and astonishingly, you managed to fail twice. Must be a new record.

Backup this claim.

The following is the 4th private message sent to me by jimmyjack, along with my response. If a moderator happens to see this, could one of you inform this gentleman what constitutes harassment. I would really like to not receive private messages from him at all and would only like to debate here in the forums.

jimmyjack said:
jallman said:
You've been shredded to pieces, you have failed to provide one source to back up your ridiculous claims.

There you are:

hu·man (hyū'mən) pronunciation
n.

1. A member of the genus Homo and especially of the species H. sapiens.

definition

Oh well you loose.

While I appreciate your desire to prove your point, I must point out that this is not the proper venue for you to do so. You are free to post as many threads as you like and also to make as many posts within those threads as you care to.

AS a side note, your definition simply gives nomenclature, of which I am well aware. It proves nothing toward your case and only serves to further reinforce the popular consensus that you suffer from having an 47 chromosomes, and thus, cant help your mental short comings.

Now, I have expressed my wish that you not private message me with this debate. If you would like to debate your point, do it in the forum. This is your second warning from me about this. The third time, I will bring a moderator into it.

Have an awesome day, you special little guy.

Last edited:
jallman said:
By the way steen, that was a lie I actually bought though...
Which is why it is always important to doublecheck ANY claim on a prolife lie site before accepting the claim. They lie, plain and simple. When you double-check their medical claims against scientific facts, you will note that nearly all claims are lies; that reality simply doesn't suppot their claims.
I mean physiologically it is not inconceivable that, with hormonal issues, some kind of anomaly couldnt occur.
And that was indeed the original speculation. Prolife then ran with that as "evidence" that abortion actually CAUSED breast cancer, seeking to push wishful thinking as fact. Since then, there have been numerous investigations showing that abortion does NOT cause breast cancer, neither in general, in special subgroups, in hormonal effects or anything like that. hence, even the American Cancer Society has seen a need to put a page on its site releiving the fear that many women suffer from this outright lie that prolife continue to promulgate on their many lie-sites.

But it does give one useful tool. If you find the site making any claims to the abortion-causes-breast-cancer, you know instantly that they either are deliberately lying or necver actually check the claims they put on their site. In any way, you instantly know the site is unreliable, that it is a prolife LIE-SITE. For that, I guess we must thank them, though it is at the expense of lying scare mongering against women.

But PL probably don't worry about that, their compassion seemingly being directed solely at the fetus, ignoring the harm they do to women by lying to them.
Thanks for pointing out that...and by the way, could you point me to some reference so I can read further on that?
Gladly. I did a search in the medical research databases on ALL published, peer-reviewed studies of this subject in the last 5 years. I will put it in a separate tread with references, as it is rather long and also is not a bad reference to be able to dig out by the tread name.

I will post it in a couple of minutes.

In the meanwhile, here is the American Cancer Society's remarks:
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/CRI/c...tion_Cause_or_Contribute_to_Breast_Cancer.asp

"In February 2003, the US National Cancer Institute (NCI) convened a workshop of over 100 of the world’s leading experts who study pregnancy and breast cancer risk. The experts reviewed existing human and animal studies on the relationship between pregnancy and breast cancer risk, including studies of induced and spontaneous abortions. Among their conclusions were:

Breast cancer risk is transiently (temporarily) increased after a term pregnancy [resulting in the birth of a living child].

Induced abortion is not associated with an increase in breast cancer risk.

Recognized spontaneous abortion is not associated with an increase in breast cancer risk.

The level of scientific evidence for these conclusions was considered to be "well established" (the highest level). "

jimmyjack said:

So you are saying the DNA of a tumour, is different to the host!
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Yup. It mutated. otherwise, it wouldn't be cancer. Didn't you know this? :roll:

jimmyjack said:
Backup this claim.
I already did in the post you replied to. Learn to read and drop your infantile act. Not that it isn't great to watch a prolifer destroying the credibility of their own movement through childish nonsense, but it is a little bit irritating to deal with kid-like tantrums.

steen said:
I already did in the post you replied to. Learn to read and drop your infantile act. Not that it isn't great to watch a prolifer destroying the credibility of their own movement through childish nonsense, but it is a little bit irritating to deal with kid-like tantrums.

just wait till he starts sending you private messages with the same tone. Its a real treat.:roll:

jallman said:
just wait till he starts sending you private messages with the same tone. Its a real treat.:roll:
I cut my teeth on usenet and delphiforums. Nothing here scares me. No Army-of-God loon posting my parents address and encouraging their death to get at me or anything like that. This dude is a babe in that crowd.

steen said:
I cut my teeth on usenet and delphiforums. Nothing here scares me. No Army-of-God loon posting my parents address and encouraging their death to get at me or anything like that. This dude is a babe in that crowd.

Wow, and you know whats funny...I bet you cant name an instant where a pro choice advocate resorted to such barbaric behavior. I am fairly new to debating on internet forums, and I pride myself on being very centrist and taking each issue as exclusive of party stances. In just a few weeks though, I am noticing an alarming trend...any time the suppression of a right (i.e. gay marraige, abortion, voting initiatives) is an issue, the side calling for the oppression/suppression tend toward violent outburst and an emotionalism that borders on disturbed. It is a very alarming thing to see and to know that there is an element of our culture that tends toward such an egotistic edification of their own self righteousness.

At least far liberal whining stays at just whining and does not eventually lead toward the violent. When was the last time a pro choicer ever blew something up?

So do these tumours have their own blood supply and a heart and will they grow to the point that they can walk and talk and build roads and buildings, and interact with other humans?

jimmyjack said:
So do these tumours have their own blood supply and a heart and will they grow to the point that they can walk and talk and build roads and buildings, and interact with other humans?
No more than an aborted embryo. :rofl

Well, seriously. YOU are the one who made the original argument. I merely showed how it didn't fit reality. If you had integrity, you would have admitted that instead of so defensibly trying to "win" by suddenly changing the argument in such a dishonest fashion.:bs

steen said:
No more than an aborted embryo. :rofl

Well, seriously. YOU are the one who made the original argument. I merely showed how it didn't fit reality. If you had integrity, you would have admitted that instead of so defensibly trying to "win" by suddenly changing the argument in such a dishonest fashion.:bs

So you agree abortion would destroy that! Well you said it not me.

So, Jimmy, you are still lying and being as deceptive as you can be, having no interest in serious debate, only in dishonest sophistry.

Not that I am surprised that a PL knows nothing but lying, but I had hoped for a little honesty and integrity. I should have known better having delt with PL liars like you for decades.

It is also duly noted that no PL here have taken exception to your stark dishonesty. Their approval of such methods is noted as well.

steen said:
So, Jimmy, you are still lying and being as deceptive as you can be, having no interest in serious debate, only in dishonest sophistry.

Not that I am surprised that a PL knows nothing but lying, but I had hoped for a little honesty and integrity. I should have known better having delt with PL liars like you for decades.

It is also duly noted that no PL here have taken exception to your stark dishonesty. Their approval of such methods is noted as well.

You have shot yourself in the foot, go and tend to your wounds, and stop campaigning for the killing of humans, what you are doing is very evil.

Your inability to defend your lies is duly noted

steen said:
Your inability to defend your lies is duly noted

Is that all you can do is call people liars? Please put some substance to your arguments, you behave like a child, you run around calling people liars for no reason or justification.

You failed to respond to my question and could only reply with a joke; well this is not a laughing matter, go away from here if it is laughter you are in pursuit of.

jimmyjack said:
Is that all you can do is call people liars?
I can argue any issue in a honest and straightforward manner. I don't tolerate lies, though, and you have shown yourself much to willing to lie and be deceptive. If you lie, I call you on it. If you want to discuss issues, you can not lie. That's how simple it is. When you chose to stop lying, we can resume a discussion on issues. The choice is all yours.

But rest assured that when I provide evidence for something, unless you actually disprove me, you better not make you old argument again, or I WILL call you on your outright lies. I have had it with lying PL.

So again, the choice is all yours.

Please put some substance to your arguments,[/uote]You lie, I prove you lie and call you on it. That's plenty of substance. If you want anything more you will first have to stop lying. The choice is all yours.

you behave like a child, you run around calling people liars for no reason or justification.
I have provided plenty of reason. You have merely chosen to continue lying even after having been shown that your claims are false. Nothing infantile about anything other than your insistence on lying. Almost a pathological need it seems.

You failed to respond to my question
The one among all your lies? Stop your lies, and I will answer.

steen said:
I can argue any issue in a honest and straightforward manner. I don't tolerate lies, though, and you have shown yourself much to willing to lie and be deceptive. If you lie, I call you on it. If you want to discuss issues, you can not lie. That's how simple it is. When you chose to stop lying, we can resume a discussion on issues. The choice is all yours.

But rest assured that when I provide evidence for something, unless you actually disprove me, you better not make you old argument again, or I WILL call you on your outright lies. I have had it with lying PL.

So again, the choice is all yours.

Please put some substance to your arguments,
You lie, I prove you lie and call you on it. That's plenty of substance. If you want anything more you will first have to stop lying. The choice is all yours.

I have provided plenty of reason. You have merely chosen to continue lying even after having been shown that your claims are false. Nothing infantile about anything other than your insistence on lying. Almost a pathological need it seems.

The one among all your lies? Stop your lies, and I will answer.

Answer my question, human killer!

Who have I killed, stinking scumbag liar?

steen said:

Unfortunately, not him. ;)

steen said:

You have the blood of millions upon million of unborn humans on your hands.

jimmyjack said:
Answer my question, human killer!
steen said:

[Moderator mode]
:smash:

Please refrain from personal attacks when discussing issues.

I understand, especially in the "Abortion" thread, that things can get heated, but attacks of this nature are neither warranted nor helpful...

Thank you for your attention in this matter and have fun debating!

cnredd
Debate Politics Moderator

[/Moderator mode]

jimmyjack said:

Sounds kinky. Apparently, human blood works wonders for your skin.

jimmyjack said:
Here is a link for you, liar. You have all of their blood on your hands:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5195/victims.html

Anyu more lies and hyperbole you want to spew along with your revisionist linguistics and misogyny?

Shush. Enough long words. You don't want to give him a headache. ;)

Back
Top Bottom