• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump Has Murdered Around 175,000 So Far.

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

:lamo

You are not being helpful.

I may think his response to the pandemic sucked from pandemic preparedness until today.

But he did not murder anyone .

I thing Mongadig may be correct.

He's just saying what you all are thinking.

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

Interesting how over 52% of the COVID 19 viruses were generated by 14% of the states in this country but those deaths are blamed on Trump

8/21/2020 Cases Deaths

United States 5,713,766 174963 3.1%

New York 428512 32864 7.7%
New Jersey 188817 15941 8.4%
California 650366 11886 1.8%
Massachusetts 125216 8901 7.1%
Illinois 215929 7857 3.6%
Pennsylvania 127633 7558 5.9%
Michigan 104618 6634 6.3%

52.4%

Coronavirus (COVID-19) live map tracker from Microsoft Bing

Pure garbage. What has Trump done that caused more deaths other than sending sick people back to nursing homes?

Oh WAIT! That was the Democratic Governor of New York.

He's just saying what you all are thinking.
I already said what I thought. Stop lying about what I am thinking.

He did not murder anyone. But his lack in leadership on this has been epic. Yes, 10's of thousands of lives could have been saved if he showed more leadership.

And disbanding the Pandemic Response Team .......streamlining it....clearly was pennywise and pound foolish.

If you equate that to mean "murder" that is your lack of legal acumen.

I do not doubt for a minute that some consider his actions "murder".

I already said what I thought. Stop lying about what I am thinking.

He did not murder anyone. But his lack in leadership on this has been epic. Yes, 10's of thousands of lives could have been saved if he showed more leadership.

And disbanding the Pandemic Response Team .......streamlining it....clearly was pennywise and pound foolish.

If you equate that to mean "murder" that is your lack of legal acumen.

I do not doubt for a minute that some consider his actions "murder".

You're saying the same thing: literally.

I'm just amazed that there are people as misinformed as this that are so confident in their ignorance that they come and post ridiculous stuff like this.

Strident? Yes. Misinformed? No.

[video=youtube;r8yOv4PwttM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?r8yOv4PwttM[/video]

You're saying the same thing: literally.

No I am not..

If a poorly experienced military leader in wartime lead his platoon into an area that ended up with complete loss of life in his platoon....did he murder them?

I consider Trump to be a leader that is inexperienced and completely out of his depth on this issue. Strong leaders know they are in charge and the buck stops here...but they also pay attention to their experts and can make the best possible decisions given available information and knows how to learn from past errors. He does not show these qualities in this pandemic....that does not make him a murderer. It makes him a poor leader that cannot learn from mistakes.

No I am not..

If a poorly experienced military leader in wartime lead his platoon into an area that ended up with complete loss of life in his platoon....did he murder them?

I consider Trump to be a leader that is inexperienced and completely out of his depth on this issue. Strong leaders know they are in charge and the buck stops here...but they also pay attention to their experts and can make the best possible decisions given available information and knows how to learn from past errors. He does not show these qualities in this pandemic....that does not make him a murderer. It makes him a poor leader that cannot learn from mistakes.

So you want a multi millionaire career public servant who has been in office over 45 years making decisions that affect the Private sector and our military? What is in the Biden/Harris resume that warrants support?

So you want a multi millionaire career public servant who has been in office over 45 years making decisions that affect the Private sector and our military? What is in the Biden/Harris resume that warrants support?

Well, we already know this leader has lead our economy into the toilet because of his poor management of this pandemic and lack of ability to learn from his own mistakes.

Perhaps because you were one who may have donated to the 'We Build The Wall' fund and just won't ever admit it?
Perhaps not. How about making some actual points instead of tossing continual insults and personal attacks.

Well, we already know this leader has lead our economy into the toilet because of his poor management of this pandemic and lack of ability to learn from his own mistakes.

Yes of course that is what you want to believe and yet his approval rating on the economy is still 50% or higher. Imagine that, shutting down the economy and then blaming Trump for high unemployment. Apparently that is what you wanted all along wasn't it, not stopping the spread of the virus but rather having negative economic news to blame Trump for. You need to get your head out of the liberal gutter and stop buying their bull****

Poll: Trump approval on economy, jobs holds amid economic downturn | TheHill

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval - Economy

What an idiotic thing to say. Dismissed out of hand.

Yes of course that is what you want to believe and yet his approval rating on the economy is still 50% or higher. Imagine that, shutting down the economy and then blaming Trump for high unemployment. Apparently that is what you wanted all along wasn't it, not stopping the spread of the virus but rather having negative economic news to blame Trump for. You need to get your head out of the liberal gutter and stop buying their bull****

Poll: Trump approval on economy, jobs holds amid economic downturn | TheHill

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval - Economy

I do blame Trump for the ONGOING need to shut down the economy. This should have been over months ago. We got minimal true leadership from President Trump. He should have lead by example. He trivialized mask wearing and social distancing. He pushed for individual state economies to open before they were really ready.

KISS applies. Mask wearing, distancing, hygiene measures, stay out of crowds (yes, the protesters as well as rally attendees). Close down to essential services. The idea was to take this time to allow testing and tracing to ramp up. When we have the ability to test and get quick results and have strong contact tracing in effect.....allow economies to open up when they reach those benchmarks.

What we got was a POTUS that did all he could to undermine his experts. He pushed the notion that "fauci was wrong on the masks" which his followers continue to take his lead on. What POTUS should have been doing is explain the reality of why the recommendation changed. Nope, he trivialized it . He still holds non distanced non mask wearing gatherings. STILL. He undermines the experts on a regular basis.

He got all those friggen ventilators built......why the hell do people on the front line STILL have to reuse N95s for weeks? How many of my fellow healthcare workers do I need to see get gravely ill or die before we have adequate PPE (especially N95) and testing. How come we still cannot get testing done rapidly in many areas. Same day results should be the norm. Anything much longer than that is an exponetial clusterfudge for tracers.

Back to KISS, we could slow the testing down if there was a national mask and social distancing mandate. If he was a true leader, he could have convinced his peeps to do this for a month or so.

Keep it simple stupid. KISS. We got a politicization of a public health issue.

By the way, yes, I blame individuals, mayors, governors, etc, as well. But in a pandemic if we ALL do not follow precautions, we are doomed to play an every expanding game of whack a mole until there is a true cure or a vaccine is given.

We need a leader that can show the right way to do things for the right reason.

I do blame Trump for the ONGOING need to shut down the economy. This should have been over months ago. We got minimal true leadership from President Trump. He should have lead by example. He trivialized mask wearing and social distancing. He pushed for individual state economies to open before they were really ready.

KISS applies. Mask wearing, distancing, hygiene measures, stay out of crowds (yes, the protesters as well as rally attendees). Close down to essential services. The idea was to take this time to allow testing and tracing to ramp up. When we have the ability to test and get quick results and have strong contact tracing in effect.....allow economies to open up when they reach those benchmarks.

What we got was a POTUS that did all he could to undermine his experts. He pushed the notion that "fauci was wrong on the masks" which his followers continue to take his lead on. What POTUS should have been doing is explain the reality of why the recommendation changed. Nope, he trivialized it . He still holds non distanced non mask wearing gatherings. STILL. He undermines the experts on a regular basis.

He got all those friggen ventilators built......why the hell do people on the front line STILL have to reuse N95s for weeks? How many of my fellow healthcare workers do I need to see get gravely ill or die before we have adequate PPE (especially N95) and testing. How come we still cannot get testing done rapidly in many areas. Same day results should be the norm. Anything much longer than that is an exponetial clusterfudge for tracers.

Back to KISS, we could slow the testing down if there was a national mask and social distancing mandate. If he was a true leader, he could have convinced his peeps to do this for a month or so.

Keep it simple stupid. KISS. We got a politicization of a public health issue.

By the way, yes, I blame individuals, mayors, governors, etc, as well. But in a pandemic if we ALL do not follow precautions, we are doomed to play an every expanding game of whack a mole until there is a true cure or a vaccine is given.

We need a leader that can show the right way to do things for the right reason.

Stop the leftwing bull****, where does Trump have the authority to shutdown the economy? Have you ever read the 10th amendment and why such passion for liberal baseless charges. I have no idea where people were educated but comments like yours are embarrassing.

You really put a lot of emphasis on rhetoric from a President you didn't support, one you never believed, and someone you have been trying to get rid of since November 2016. Let's face it, you need the nanny, state, you need what Biden/Harris offer very highly unmotivated people, have no problem having freedoms taken away from you all for whatever reason. The passion you have in hatred for Trump is stunning and out of touch with reality. No President has that kind of direct control over your life. Forced testing, wearing of masks, social distancing in unenforceable at the national level unless you want military in the streets.

Keep promoting the gloom and doom and although every life is important, those who died have themselves to blame except for those in NY who were infected and were moved back into their nursing homes. Did Trump do that?

Never have I seen such hatred of a President all misguided and all coming from ignorance of civics and the constitution

Stop the leftwing bull****, where does Trump have the authority to shutdown the economy? Have you ever read the 10th amendment and why such passion for liberal baseless charges. I have no idea where people were educated but comments like yours are embarrassing.

You really put a lot of emphasis on rhetoric from a President you didn't support, one you never believed, and someone you have been trying to get rid of since November 2016. Let's face it, you need the nanny, state, you need what Biden/Harris offer very highly unmotivated people, have no problem having freedoms taken away from you all for whatever reason. The passion you have in hatred for Trump is stunning and out of touch with reality. No President has that kind of direct control over your life. Forced testing, wearing of masks, social distancing in unenforceable at the national level unless you want military in the streets.

Keep promoting the gloom and doom and although every life is important, those who died have themselves to blame except for those in NY who were infected and were moved back into their nursing homes. Did Trump do that?

Never have I seen such hatred of a President all misguided and all coming from ignorance of civics and the constitution

Use his authority to push governors to do the right thing. Be he could not do that because he did every believe that masks, social distancing, crowd avoidance was ever needed. Evidenced by his ongoing gatherings and rallies without (what should be) required protection or distancing.

You are not being helpful.

I may think his response to the pandemic sucked from pandemic preparedness until today.

But he did not murder anyone .

I thing Mongadig may be correct.

Over 175,000 dead and president Chump is responsible. I call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. But those people are still dead.

There are more liberals in the USA than other countries.Things are bound to be worse here.

That isn't the problem. The problem is that I wouldn't be allowed to even tell you what the problem is. That's the problem.

Sorry to burst your bubble but even I, a trump enemy, will not lay every death in trumps lap. Some maybe, but no way all are on him. I would also add, that wishing trump would die from it is just not acceptable, want him gone vote him out. You are new here, tone it down a notch and you may do fine, don't and you probably won't last long here, just saying.

Oh, I'm not laying every death at his doorstep. Only anything above around 10,000. As for the other 165,000, they are dead as a doornail. The equation is that those responsible for the deaths of the innocent deserve to die themselves.

Cuomo MANDATED that covid patients be put into nursing homes. Nursing homes were forbidden from turning them away.
Look it up. March 23 or 24.
Reads plain as day.
In fact, he acknowledged that he did this and said old people were going to die anyway.

I already looked it up. Governor Cuomo didn't send sick coronavirus patients to nursing homes. As I said, the sick are sent to hospitals. Not nursing homes.

This is not fair to say.

tens of thousand would have died even if Trump were competent.

I would think he is only responsible for about 110,000 of these deaths. (and counting)

I would say it is closer to 170,000. The U.S. ranks #3 in the most coronavirus deaths as a percentage of the population. If president Chump had taken decisive action and ordered a real quarantine when he first heard that there were people with coronavirus in the U.S., not even 5000 would have died.

As Sweden did not go into lockdown and ruin their country economically, and people died, then I assume that you are also accusing the Swedish Prime Minister of murder, yes? And the leaders of all the other countries in the world who have deaths from this virus, you are also accusing them of murder, yes?

I cannot believe that anyone would actually use the word murder concerning a virus. President Trump would only be guilty of murder if he personally engineered/created the virus, and then deliberately released it into America.

It doesn't matter what happened in any other country. Nor what any other country did or didn't do. It is what is happening in this country that matters.

That works...in a hyperbolic sense. But, it won't win converts. I stick with saying Trump is responsible for the deaths of 175,000 Americans due to gross negligence and depraved indifference. See how my version rings a little closer to the truth?

President Chump CLEARLY put the economy over human lives. When he first found out that there were people with coronavirus in the U.S., he should have declared martial law. He should have ordered that any business that was nonessential shut down. He should have ordered all planes grounded. And make it illegal to travel from one state to another. All for just one month. Then there would have been no more coronavirus left. And it would have cost the U.S. FAR less than what it has so far. Both economically and in the numbers of deaths. You can call the deaths what you want. But I choose to call it murder.

Please explain how people waiting 10-14 days for tests results (as was happening at the time) were going to save people.

There should have never been any testing to begin with. People should have just been told to quarantine for a month. And have it be a REAL quarantine.
Healthy or sick, it doesn't matter. The coronavirus would have been gone in a month.

Pure garbage. What has Trump done that caused more deaths other than sending sick people back to nursing homes?

Oh WAIT! That was the Democratic Governor of New York.

So, you drank the koolaid too. No sick coronavirus patients were sent to nursing homes.

Back
Top Bottom