• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump Has Murdered Around 175,000 So Far.

Yes you're blaming Trump for murders caused by New York New Jersey in California. They decided to house covid-19 patients in nursing homes not the president.

So we'll give you the benefit of the doubt. We'll blame Trump for Florida, Texas and Arizona's deaths. The democratic states are not the only place people are dying.

So we'll give you the benefit of the doubt. We'll blame Trump for Florida, Texas and Arizona's deaths. The democratic states are not the only place people are dying.

Why not just blame him for all viruses and all death? That's a bigger number.

Are you gonna congratulate Trump for the falling C19 numbers?

Do you think he will be a hero when we get the vaccine in October? He'll be saving lives.

No vaccine until next spring or summer. And no, he gets no credit for falling numbers. That's all do to the hard work of local and state governments.

No vaccine until next spring or summer. And no, he gets no credit for falling numbers. That's all do to the hard work of local and state governments.

The same local and state governments that failed in the first place?

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

AHA!
Haven't had your coffee yet this morning comrade? Try the shop just off the square northeast corner.
люди не будут слушать вашего гнева товарища. вы зря теряете время.

Are you gonna congratulate Trump for the falling C19 numbers?

Do you think he will be a hero when we get the vaccine in October? He'll be saving lives.

Would that be Putin’s bull**** vaccine?

There are more liberals in the USA than other countries.Things are bound to be worse here.

And it's sure going to be a whole lot worse come Jan. 20th, 2020. I still say we should all invest in a tissue company. Going to be lots of republican tears.

The same local and state governments that failed in the first place?

Yes, but some people learn from their mistakes, unlike Trump, who's still playing the same game he was last February.

No people have been aborted.
All the justifications for killing the unborn could be used to minimalize those in permanent 24/7 care who represent most of the Covid19 deaths.
The definition of marriage was redefined; "person" will be too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

President Trump Has Murdered Around 175,000 So Far.

This is not fair to say.

tens of thousand would have died even if Trump were competent.

I would think he is only responsible for about 110,000 of these deaths. (and counting)

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

As Sweden did not go into lockdown and ruin their country economically, and people died, then I assume that you are also accusing the Swedish Prime Minister of murder, yes? And the leaders of all the other countries in the world who have deaths from this virus, you are also accusing them of murder, yes?

I cannot believe that anyone would actually use the word murder concerning a virus. President Trump would only be guilty of murder if he personally engineered/created the virus, and then deliberately released it into America.

That works...in a hyperbolic sense. But, it won't win converts. I stick with saying Trump is responsible for the deaths of 175,000 Americans due to gross negligence and depraved indifference. See how my version rings a little closer to the truth?

That works...in a hyperbolic sense. But, it won't win converts. I stick with saying he is responsible for the deaths of 175,000 Americans due to his gross negligence and depraved indifference. See how my version rings a little closer to the truth?
His and yours are light years away from the truth.

And it's sure going to be a whole lot worse come Jan. 20th, 2020. I still say we should all invest in a tissue company. Going to be lots of republican tears.

Speaking of tears, I'm gonna go back and watch election night 2016. It's a bit cringeworthy but still fun to watch.

BTW...Republicans aren't quite the emotional wreck Democrats can be. I don't think there will be many tears.

Speaking of tears, I'm gonna go back and watch election night 2016. It's a bit cringeworthy but still fun to watch.

BTW...Republicans aren't quite the emotional wreck Democrats can be. I don't think there will be many tears.

sort of like how the right does not have the intellectual abilities of those in 'the cult?"

His and yours are light years away from the truth.

Per that recent bipartisan Senate Intel report, I have been correct far more often then you, Bullseye.

BTW, how are you handling the Stave Bannon indictment? It makes me wonder if anyone from that 2016 Trump campaign will not end up a convicted felon :lamo

Per that recent bipartisan Senate Intel report, I have been correct far more often then you, Bullseye.
LOL, only in your dreams. what part of "NO COLLUSION" confuses you?
calamity said:
BTW, how are you handling the Stave Bannon indictment? It makes me wonder if anyone from that 2016 Trump campaign will not end up a convicted felon :lamo
Why do I care about Bannon?

LOL, only in your dreams. what part of "NO COLLUSION" confuses you?
Why do I care about Bannon?

Perhaps because you were one who may have donated to the 'We Build The Wall' fund and just won't ever admit it?

Please explain how people waiting 10-14 days for tests results (as was happening at the time) were going to save people.

Tell that to these people below and ask them if they want to spread your liberal misery and politics of personal destruction around the country. Compare this video to actual murders in Democratic Run liberal cities destroyed by looting and rioting. Your hatred is on full display, care to tell us who our Founders blamed for failure?? right, themselves. You get the virus, look in the mirror for the personal to blame, then remember this video below that is being duplicated all over the country, patriotic Americans celebrating instead of demonizing

Memorial Day Boat Parade Lake Havasu 2020 - YouTube

Who do you believe these people are going to vote for in November? The silent majority is alive and well in this country, want me to post videos of other parades celebrating vs. the gloom and doom of liberalism?

Pretty stark comparison

Memorial Day Boat Parade Lake Havasu 2020 - YouTube

5 minute compilation : 5-29-2020 RIOTS / PROTESTS - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom