• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Trump Has Murdered Around 175,000 So Far.

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

So, you're saying that with a virus that has killed many around the world in large numbers, Trump is responsible for 100% of US deaths?

Use his authority to push governors to do the right thing. Be he could not do that because he did every believe that masks, social distancing, crowd avoidance was ever needed. Evidenced by his ongoing gatherings and rallies without (what should be) required protection or distancing.

He has no authority over governors, read the 10th amendment. You think liberal governors of NY, NY, California, Washington, Illinois, Penn, MA are going to listen to someone they have been trying to get rid of for over 3 1/2 years?

Let's stop playing games, nothing is going to change your mind but please answer a direct question, what specifically has Trump done that has personally hurt you and your family to justify this kind of hatred? Hate only comes when personal damage is done and I haven't seen any of that!

Over 175,000 dead and president Chump is responsible. I call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. But those people are still dead.

Such passionate hatred promoted by 3 1/2 years of politics of personal destruction and total ignorance of civics, history along with an entitlement mentality of the left. You see no one is ever responsible for personal responsibility issue failures thus blaming someone else is what you and the left does

He has no authority over governors, read the 10th amendment. You think liberal governors of NY, NY, California, Washington, Illinois, Penn, MA are going to listen to someone they have been trying to get rid of for over 3 1/2 years?

Let's stop playing games, nothing is going to change your mind but please answer a direct question, what specifically has Trump done that has personally hurt you and your family to justify this kind of hatred? Hate only comes when personal damage is done and I haven't seen any of that!

Well some of the governors seem to love to follow his lead.

Well some of the governors seem to love to follow his lead.

Like with you they have a choice, don't blame someone else if you make the wrong choice, you cannot blame someone else for a personal choice decision

52% of the deaths have come from 7 BLUE STATES and I am sure they don't listen much to Trump

That's right. I said MURDERED! He is just as guilty as if he did it with his bare hands. He did it through his inaction on the coronavirus. Near the beginning of the whole thing, he basically called the coronavirus a hoax. He has downplayed the seriousness of it ever sense. At one point he talked about limiting testing. Because it would show that too many people had it. Then more recently he was trying to force schools to reopen. Which no doubt would cause it to spread faster. I wish he himself would catch it and die!

What a sick comment.Wishing the death of the President.You meet all kinds on the internet.

I would say it is closer to 170,000. The U.S. ranks #3 in the most coronavirus deaths as a percentage of the population. If president Chump had taken decisive action and ordered a real quarantine when he first heard that there were people with coronavirus in the U.S., not even 5000 would have died.

you can make that case...

Trump hasn't murdered anyone. This type of thread is what prompts uncontrolled trolling.

I heard that crap before. Governor Cuomo didn't have coronavirus patients put into nursing homes....

You better get with him about that, because he says he did and he's acknowledged that it was a mistake.

Trump hasn't murdered anyone. This type of thread is what prompts uncontrolled trolling.

Amazing isn't it, such brave people hiding behind a computer screen calling the President a murderer. So sad that there is this much hatred around today against a person who has no direct impact on anyone's life. The Passion is out of control!!

Amazing isn't it, such brave people hiding behind a computer screen calling the President a murderer. So sad that there is this much hatred around today against a person who has no direct impact on anyone's life. The Passion is out of control!!

What’s out of control is toxic partisanship.

You are a self-proclaimed professor of bovine scatology.
Your hatred for Trump is so virulent I would resist every opportunity to converse with you.
Why? Because you could work yourself into a frenzy and you might have sharp objects on your person.

Here is a thought for you which you probably never entertained:

Did it every cross your mind that individual state governors are responsible for the health and well-being of their citizens?

Tell me what you disagree with and why.

I do believe this self-anointed professor is a Russian troll preparing to create thousands of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram messages just in time for the election - all of those messages favoring Biden.

I heard that crap before. Governor Cuomo didn't have coronavirus patients put into nursing homes. Also, sick people are sent to hospitals. Not nursing homes. Now as far as I could find out, some recovering coronavirus patients were sent to nursing homes. But that is a whole different thing. Do you get paid for spouting such crap? Also, consider this. Coronavirus is spreading around the whole country. Are you going to blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did? And what if president Chump had his way and children were sent back to school. Spreading the virus even more. Would you blame that on what governor Cuomo supposedly did too?

Do crazy people come here often to play Devil's Advocate just for fun in order to screw around with peoples' minds?

Believe what you will. But president Trump is responsible for the majority of the deaths so far. They couldn't be more dead if he killed them with his own hands.

Now we're down to a majority?
How many is that? 70K? 80K?
Give us a credible number Trump is personally responsible for murdering.

Do you walk around with sharp weapons on you?

Oh, I'm not laying every death at his doorstep. Only anything above around 10,000. As for the other 165,000, they are dead as a doornail. The equation is that those responsible for the deaths of the innocent deserve to die themselves.

OK. Now Trump is only responsible for 165,000 deaths.
Did you visit here just to find out how crazy you sound?
Have you always hated Trump this much or has it been since March of this year?

President Chump CLEARLY put the economy over human lives. When he first found out that there were people with coronavirus in the U.S., he should have declared martial law. He should have ordered that any business that was nonessential shut down. He should have ordered all planes grounded. And make it illegal to travel from one state to another. All for just one month. Then there would have been no more coronavirus left. And it would have cost the U.S. FAR less than what it has so far. Both economically and in the numbers of deaths. You can call the deaths what you want. But I choose to call it murder.

Trump does not have the authority to open schools; open businesses; mandate mask wearing; or force people to go back to work. HE CANNOT TELL STATE GOVERNORS WHAT TO DO!!
How is he responsible for all those deaths you attribute to him?

So, you drank the koolaid too. No sick coronavirus patients were sent to nursing homes.

Do you ever read the news or listen to anyone else when they speak to you?

NY count: 6,300 virus patients were sent to nursing homes
By MARINA VILLENEUVE and JENNIFER PELTZJuly 6, 2020

NEW YORK (AP) — New York hospitals released more than 6,300 recovering coronavirus patients into nursing homes during the height of the pandemic under a controversial, now-scrapped policy, state officials said Monday, but they argued it was not to blame for one of the nation’s highest nursing home death tolls.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration, which has taken intense criticism over the policy, instead contended the virus’ rampant spread through the state’s nursing homes was propelled by more than 20,000 infected home staffers, many of whom kept going to work unaware they had the virus in March and April. Another 17,500 workers were infected through early June.

“Facts matter. And those are the facts,” state Health Commissioner Dr. Howard Zucker said in a news conference.

NY count: 6,300 virus patients were sent to nursing homes

That's it for me.
If someone would have told me there are crazy people on these threads who simply love baiting others, I would have said I can't waste my time playing that game.
And here I am.

Off to do something I am not ashamed of.

Falling numbers? Where is that happening. Also, the numbers shouldn't have been that high to begin with. It might interest you to know that the U.S. ranks number 3 in the list of countries that have had the most deaths as a percentage of their population. Scumball president Chump is to blame for the number of deaths here. Also, I think any hopes pinned on a vaccine are delusional. From what I have heard, everybody won't be inoculated until July of next year. And if we're lucky, it might work pretty well at first. But the coronavirus is likely to mutate. Making it as suck ass as a flu vaccine is. I don't think I've ever seen that be more than 50% effective. Also, Dr Fauci says that we may never see the end of the coronavirus. Which is nearly 10 times deadlier than the flu. (So far) President Chump should have treated it like it was Ebola right from the beginning. We could have gotten rid of it in a month. But you know how repukeblicans are. Economy first, lives second.

Agree. We should keep everything shut down until the economy is completely destroyed. Who needs an economy anyway? When you think about all the earth worms and bugs everywhere, we should have no trouble finding food.

Back
Top Bottom