• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden, Calling Out White Supremacy Is Not Enough

I don't want Biden to solve it. **** converting these Tea Bagger racists. It's a lost cause.

I want Biden to rally Democrat and Independent voters, explain the threat of the Republican Nazi Party to them, and get those racist Repug ****s removed from Congress.
As opposed to the Hitler regime we have now?

The bigger problem is that it's a pointless, meaningless debate.

You can't address the fact that you are a member of the Republican Nazi Party, so you create these frivolous bullshit distractions instead.
W#hen you address the current fascist Hitler regime, I will. The Truth Council is back on line. I expect arrests of soccer moms soon.

W#hen you address the current fascist Hitler regime, I will. The Truth Council is back on line. I expect arrests of soccer moms soon.

I don't care what you ****ing expect. You'll be wrong about that, just like you were wrong about your hero Trump winning re-election.

I can't debate with someo0ne who doesn't understand ratios and percentages.
I understand them. In this case you're using them to make a growing population sound like a shrinking one. But that's your issue with grammar, math, and propaganda.

The point is, even given your communication limits, that you haven't tied this to being replaced.

For arguments sake I'll assume you're white. Now who is replacing you and what job or task or they replacing you doing?

Leftist / Liberal / Progressive Attack Terms Dictionary:
  • 'Racist': Anyone who disagrees with you or leftist ideology
  • 'Trumpists': Anyone who disagrees with you or leftist ideology or appears to support Trump, even on a case by case basis
  • 'White Supremacist': Anyone who doesn't adhere to the leftist religious sacrament that the root of all problems are to blame on Caucasians, even if they have nothing to do with said problem

Meanwhile in Conservative world, there’s nothing wrong with being a white supremacist and espousing racist drivel like “the Great Replacement”, and conservatives are the “real” victims for being called out on it.

The sheer number of hoops you lot will jump through to pretend that you are somehow the “real victims” while continuing to expose the vile conspiracy theories which motivated thugs like the Buffalo terrorist are truly a sight to behold.

Meanwhile in Conservative world, there’s nothing wrong with being a white supremacist and espousing racist drivel like “the Great Replacement”, and conservatives are the “real” victims for being called out on it.

The sheer number of hoops you lot will jump through to pretend that you are somehow the “real victims” while continuing to expose the vile conspiracy theories which motivated thugs like the Buffalo terrorist are truly a sight to behold.
From another thread discussing exactly this point. You might find Bullseye's links informative. Or maybe not. 🤷‍♂️

The Replacement Theory is an Democratic Idea that came about back in the Obama days. Nobody on the left was involved. Carlson is just pointing out Biden's shameful management of the border - incompetence or ulterior motive>

Nope. Back in the Obama administration Dems were foaming at the mouth bragging about the "permanent Democratic majority" based on demographic changes. In fact Carlson actually did a spot playing vids of various Dem big wigs predicting the GOP would never win another election.

Just a sample

Just to demonstrate where "replacement theory" got its start:
Here's a little primer in its roots

From another thread discussing exactly this point. You might find Bullseye's links informative. Or maybe not. 🤷‍♂️
Don't forget that it was BIDEN who mentioned the Replacement "Theory" years ago before Tucker did. He may have coined the phrase. It was what he planned for and wanted. Scores of new voters.

President Biden,

Calling out white supremacy is not enough. If you want to save your job and your country, you need to call out the Republican Nazi Party and their hate speech. Replacement Theory is total racist garbage and you need to say that. Over and over.

You are failing to explain to the American people how dangerous the Republican Nazi Party has become and you are failing this country.

Godwins Law in opening post. Impressive.

I don't care what you ****ing expect. You'll be wrong about that, just like you were wrong about your hero Trump winning re-election.

Jesus, calm down, you are frothing at the mouth.

It’s always amusing watching the sheer lengths those on the right will twist and contort themselves to in a desperate attempt to avoid being held accountable for their own beliefs. But then again, what else can one expect from people dumb enough to try and claim a political party which tried to murder every last communist they could was “on the left” 🙄

It’s also rather telling that even back in the “Obama years” Democrats had already realized that Republicans would double, triple and quadruple down on white nationalism and hatred of minorities rather than appealing to them. THAT— not some idiotic plot conservatives invented to try and excuse their hatreds— was what might produced a “permanent democratic majority”.

But expecting honesty and self accountability from the right is like expecting a fish to dance the tango. It just ain’t going to happen.

President Biden,

Calling out white supremacy is not enough. If you want to save your job and your country, you need to call out the Republican Nazi Party and their hate speech. Replacement Theory is total racist garbage and you need to say that. Over and over.

You are failing to explain to the American people how dangerous the Republican Nazi Party has become and you are failing this country.
So, basically, we need to replace the GOP?

It’s always amusing watching the sheer lengths those on the right will twist and contort themselves to in a desperate attempt to avoid being held accountable for their own beliefs. But then again, what else can one expect from people dumb enough to try and claim a political party which tried to murder every last communist they could was “on the left” 🙄

It’s also rather telling that even back in the “Obama years” Democrats had already realized that Republicans would double, triple and quadruple down on white nationalism and hatred of minorities rather than appealing to them. THAT— not some idiotic plot conservatives invented to try and excuse their hatreds— was what might produced a “permanent democratic majority”.

But expecting honesty and self accountability from the right is like expecting a fish to dance the tango. It just ain’t going to happen.
Yeah, no so much.
Don't forget that it was BIDEN who mentioned the Replacement "Theory" years ago before Tucker did. He may have coined the phrase. It was what he planned for and wanted. Scores of new voters.

Considering that Paradoxical has been frantically trying to pretend that the Buffalo terrorist was a “left winger” hi credibility on the subject is nil.
LMAO. the shooter himself said he was.

Oh, WAIT! I forget this is 2022, the year the Orwellians went mad. Up is down, black is white, left is right. When someone says he is a leftist, that means he is a fascist Republican even though he himself said he hates conservatives and capitalism. My bad for forgetting this is "2022, Beyond Orwelliamism when the world went stark raving lunatic."

I don't want Biden to solve it. **** converting these Tea Bagger racists. It's a lost cause.

I want Biden to rally Democrat and Independent voters, explain the threat of the Republican Nazi Party to them, and get those racist Repug ****s removed from Congress.
And I want extra bacon on my sandwich. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

LMAO. the shooter himself said he was.

Oh, WAIT! I forget this is 2022, the year the Orwellians went mad. Up is down, black is white, left is right. When someone says he is a leftist, that means he is a fascist Republican even though he himself said he hates conservatives and capitalism. My bad for forgetting this is "2022, Beyond Orwelliamism when the world went stark raving lunatic."

LMAO, the shooter was literally motivated by the “Great Replacement” conspiracy theory the right is pushing with everything it has.

Your bad for frantically trying to pretend that a far right psycho is “left wing” because conservatives possess neither the spine nor the honesty to face reality.

LMAO, the shooter was literally motivated by the “Great Replacement” conspiracy theory the right is pushing with everything it has.

Your bad for frantically trying to pretend that a far right psycho is “left wing” because conservatives possess neither the spine nor the honesty to face reality.
The great replacement theory being one HE made up and having nothing to do with anything Tucker said or ANY conservative believes in.

"Beyond Orwell 2022.....the year humans went mad." Buy it in bookstores now!

PS. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
The great replacement theory being one HE made up and having nothing to do with anything Tucker said or ANY conservative believes in.

"Beyond Orwell 2022.....the year humans went mad." Buy it in bookstores now!

PS. I hope this helps.

Wrong as usual. Conservatives have been spewing “replacement theory” for years, and continue to do so even AFTER the Buffalo terrorist attack.

Wrong as usual. Conservatives have been spewing “replacement theory” for years, and continue to do so even AFTER the Buffalo terrorist attack.
Yep. there ya go with Orwellianism again. How many times must I tell the crowd that NO conservative has ever mentioned the replacement theory of the shooter, which is idiotic and not backed up by facts. BLACKS are not replacing whites anymore. Asians and Hispanics are.

Tell me of just ONE conservative who believes in the shooters "replacement theory". Just because someone uses the same phraseology as someone else doesn't mean their definition is the same.

Even IF his RY was the same, so what? What does that mean? that conservatives should hang their heads in shame? Did the liberals apologiZe for the last two black mass murderers?

Yep. there ya go with Orwellianism again. How many times must I tell the crowd that NO conservative has ever mentioned the replacement theory of the shooter, which is idiotic and not backed up by facts. BLACKS are not replacing whites anymore. Asians and Hispanics are.

Tell me of just ONE conservative who believes in the shooters "replacement theory". Just because someone uses the same phraseology as someone else doesn't mean their definition is the same.

Even IF his RY was the same, so what? What does that mean? that conservatives should hang their heads in shame? Did the liberals apologiZe for the last two black mass murderers?

Oh look, more squealing about what a victim you think you are. Orwell literally went to Spain to fight against the far right bud....he’d be disgusted by you trying to co-opt his words to defend your extremism.

Guess what bud? No matter how much you squirm and try to defend replacement theory, it doesn’t change the fact that it’s an idiotic conspiracy theory which promotes terrorism and racist hatred.

Considering that Paradoxical has been frantically trying to pretend that the Buffalo terrorist was a “left winger” hi credibility on the subject is nil.
Whatever. Diversions from you.

The citations from history, with video included, of prominent Democrats bragging about 'The Browning of America', i.e. replacing parts of the electorate, are not.

Whatever. Diversions from you.

The citations from history, with video included, of prominent Democrats bragging about 'The Browning of America', i.e. replacing parts of the electorate, are not.

Your hysterical squealing in desperate attempt to “justify” the replacement theory idiocy is pathetic

Your hysterical squealing in desperate attempt to “justify” the replacement theory idiocy is pathetic
Video citations from prominent Democratic leaders over the years is now considered 'hysterical squealing', 'desperate', 'idiocy', and 'pathetic'.

So nothing factual specific to those video citations from prominent Democratic leaders over the years.

Got it. You've got nothing, and have resorted to throwing around baseless inflammatory labels pretending that it is a salient response.

Back
Top Bottom