• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden, Calling Out White Supremacy Is Not Enough

Oh look, more squealing about what a victim you think you are. Orwell literally went to Spain to fight against the far right bud....he’d be disgusted by you trying to co-opt his words to defend your extremism.

Guess what bud? No matter how much you squirm and try to defend replacement theory, it doesn’t change the fact that it’s an idiotic conspiracy theory which promotes terrorism and racist hatred.
The funny thing is that the Replacement Theory as stated by Tucker is a FACT! So, stating facts now is not allowed because some crackpot LIBERAL will use the same two words?

Orwell would be mortified and turning over in his grave that 2022 is WORSE than he envisioned 1984.

Video citations from prominent Democratic leaders over the years is now considered 'hysterical squealing', 'desperate', 'idiocy', and 'pathetic'.

So nothing factual specific to those video citations from prominent Democratic leaders over the years.

Got it. You've got nothing, and have resorted to throwing around baseless inflammatory labels pretending that it is a salient response.

Yes, the fantasy that Democrats have some sort of plot to “replace” white people is both idiotic, desperate squealing AND pathetic.

The right will continue clinging to white supremacist and racist conspiracy theories and feigning surprise when heavily armed gunmen slaughter innocent people as a result.

The funny thing is that the Replacement Theory as stated by Tucker is a FACT! So, stating facts now is not allowed because some crackpot LIBERAL will use the same two words?

Orwell would be mortified and turning over in his grave that 2022 is WORSE than he envisioned 1984.

Wrong yet again. Tucker Carlson and the right’s favorite conspiracy theory is nothing more than racist blather, while conservatives scream in horror because they aren’t able to freely promoter racist drivel.

Orwell literally fought against people like you bud.

Wrong yet again. Tucker Carlson and the right’s favorite conspiracy theory is nothing more than racist blather, while conservatives scream in horror because they aren’t able to freely promoter racist drivel.

Orwell literally fought against people like you bud.
Please tell me where Tucker is wrong on his facts. I wanna know.

President Biden,

Calling out white supremacy is not enough. If you want to save your job and your country, you need to call out the Republican Nazi Party and their hate speech. Replacement Theory is total racist garbage and you need to say that. Over and over.

You are failing to explain to the American people how dangerous the Republican Nazi Party has become and you are failing this country.
That broad brush is extreme and further divides our country.

Please tell me where Tucker is wrong on his facts. I wanna know.

Literally the entire shtick is total garbage.

But hey, at least you are admitting Tucker spews the racist conspiracy theory which motivated the Buffalo terrorist attack

Literally the entire shtick is total garbage.

But hey, at least you are admitting Tucker spews the racist conspiracy theory which motivated the Buffalo terrorist attack
If it is or was, you would immediately come back at me with the facts as to why he is wrong. Instead, you come back with nothing except for the usual thing a liberal does when he's caught who says

"You're wrong"

And offer nothing at all other than "you're wrong".

This is a pattern with you.

If it is or was, you would immediately come back at me with the facts as to why he is wrong. Instead, you come back with nothing except for the usual thing a liberal does when he's caught who says

"You're wrong"

And offer nothing at all other than "you're wrong".

This is a pattern with you.

In other words, you are pissing your pants hysterically shrieking “left bad”.

In reality, there isn’t a single shred of evidence to support your and Tucker Carlson’s favorite conspiracy theory.

In other words, you are pissing your pants hysterically shrieking “left bad”.

In reality, there isn’t a single shred of evidence to support your and Tucker Carlson’s favorite conspiracy theory.
Here's the deal. You and all the other far-left librals are whining and crying and moaning about this "Replacement Theory and going cray-cray over someone using that phraseology. I submit that you and many of the liberals here don't know what TUCKER'S replacement Theory is. (Librals now doing Google search frantically) All the librals do is listen to snippets from the evil anchors on CNN and MSNBS and the NY Times and WaPo (the destroyers of America) and then come on here regurgitating their lies that his Replacement Theory is racist.

I have a home3woerk assignment for all of you and you in particular. Study (I mean carefully analyze) what Tucker's RT is and get back to me as to where he is "wrong" along with your evidence.

THEN......study the shooter's RT and get back to me and let me know if either Tucker or any conservative you know of believes what the shooter wrote in his tirade.

I'll be back tomorrow looking for your replies.

Here's the deal. You and all the other far-left librals are whining and crying and moaning about this "Replacement Theory and going cray-cray over someone using that phraseology. I submit that you and many of the liberals here don't know what TUCKER'S replacement Theory is. (Librals now doing Google search frantically) All the librals do is listen to snippets from the evil anchors on CNN and MSNBS and the NY Times and WaPo (the destroyers of America) and then come on here regurgitating their lies that his Replacement Theory is racist.

I have a home3woerk assignment for all of you and you in particular. Study (I mean carefully analyze) what Tucker's RT is and get back to me as to where he is "wrong" along with your evidence.

THEN......study the shooter's RT and get back to me and let me know if either Tucker or any conservative you know of believes what the shooter wrote in his tirade.

I'll be back tomorrow looking for your replies.

Here’s the thing....you are desperate to excuse and defend your favorite racist conspiracy theory, hence your pathetic grasping at straws.

And none of the garbage you spewed, as usual, changed that,

Still nothing in response to the instances of videos where the left is bragging about 'The Browing of America'? Their 'Demographics is Destiny' public statements?
Rather telling, that evidence which doesn't suit your political narrative or confirmation bias seemingly doesn't exist in your universe.
Kinda flushes your credibility down the toilet.

Yes, the fantasy that Democrats have some sort of plot to “replace” white people is both idiotic, desperate squealing AND pathetic.
I never asserted that it was a 'plot' or orchestrated, only that they've been bragging that it was occurring. There's a difference.

But on the other hand, you look at Biden's, far more so the open border radical extremists in his administration - as Biden is leading nor controlling anything, and the defacto open border which has resulted from their policies, does lend credence counter to your statement above.

The right will continue clinging to white supremacist and racist conspiracy theories and feigning surprise when heavily armed gunmen slaughter innocent people as a result.
Such bullshit. While there may be some white supremacists and racists with a political right lean (They certainly aren't going to have a left lean are they?) one can have legitimate concerns about immigration, legal and illegal, and how they will impact the nation and it's culture without being either a white supremacist or racist, and be wanting to debate and discuss those topics.

The left, as well as yourself, are using the failed and dishonest tactic of inflammatory labels to shutdown debate and discussion of those topics.

Last edited:
Still nothing in response to the instances of videos where the left is bragging about 'The Browing of America'? Their 'Demographics is Destiny' public statements?
Rather telling, that evidence which doesn't suit your political narrative or confirmation bias seemingly doesn't exist in your universe.
Kinda flushes your credibility down the toilet.

I never asserted that it was a 'plot' or orchestrated, only that they've been bragging that it was occurring. There's a difference.

But on the other hand, you look at Biden's, far more so the open border radical extremists in his administration - as Biden is leading nor controlling anything, and the defacto open border which has resulted from their policies, does lend credence counter to your statement above.

Such bullshit. While there may be some white supremacists and racists with a political right lean (They certainly aren't going to have a left lean are they?) one can have legitimate concerns about immigration, legal and illegal, and how they will impact the nation and it's culture without being either a white supremacist or racist, and be wanting to debate and discuss those topics.

The left, as well as yourself, are using the failed and dishonest tactic of inflammatory labels to shutdown debate and discussion of those topics.
Note what it is they do for the future debates.

If one does something really bad and is a CONSERVATIVE, tie ALL conservatives to that individual as a control vehicle to shout down and shut out any others believing what the conservative does. If you have a belief that is even close to a deranged lunatic who kills people then YOU too are to be demonized and browbeat into never expressing those beliefs or facts ever again. The group will hammer you and cancel you.

This is WHY we as conservatives have a job to do, as our part in this society and this world that we live in. We cannot let the left get away with fashioning the narrative as they always do through the progressive radicals in MSM and now all over government. Conservatives have been weak and passive and let the left run all over them with their false charges and claims of racism, fascism, homophobe, etc. if we do not believe what they do. They took over our public schools and are now telling US what will be taught and if we object at school board meetings, we are shouted down and arrested and spied on. We are in a fight for the soul of America. that is why I am here and why I am now far more active on Twitter and Truth Social. I feel we owe it to America to fight back against this Biden/Soros administraion.

Strange that Democrats are talking about white supremacy and replacement theory at the same time, but maybe not. They usually reveal what their doing.

This is the world we live in.

Up is down, left is right, etc.

Why is this administration so hateful.

Here’s why….

Strange that Democrats are talking about white supremacy and replacement theory at the same time, but maybe not. They usually reveal what their doing.
We're just reporting on your paranoia. It's a great trick of yours to pretend it's a problem of a left when the replacement theory nonsense is all over Fox News and QAnon.

How many times are you going to make this gaslight attempt?

We're just reporting on your paranoia. It's a great trick of yours to pretend it's a problem of a left when the replacement theory nonsense is all over Fox News and QAnon.

How many times are you going to make this gaslight attempt?
But you're the ones bringing it up the most. Like white supremacy, which isn't and hasn't been a problem for decades. I mean really, you people support the actions of BLM/Antifa, and have the balls to bring up white supremacy. It's quite silly.

But you're the ones bringing it up the most. Like white supremacy, which isn't and hasn't been a problem for decades. I mean really, you people support the actions of BLM/Antifa, and have the balls to bring up white supremacy. It's quite silly.
LOL yeah.. I can see debating you is a good investment in my time :) Have a great day my friend and try to smile.

What is silly is how this thread is playing out.

Almost 200 posts in the thread and the majority of them approach the subject through the lens of what one race is doing against another. Growth trends, who arguably represents who, and what that means to this nation's complete lack of social and racial cohesion.

Prejudices and racism are not going anywhere anytime soon and watching the wording of these arguments illustrates why. Arguing about BLM vs. White Nationalism or White Supremacy all misses the point on why people have decided to embrace divisions. Like many of the posters in this thread alone.

What is silly is how this thread is playing out.

Almost 200 posts in the thread and the majority of them approach the subject through the lens of what one race is doing against another. Growth trends, who arguably represents who, and what that means to this nation's complete lack of social and racial cohesion.

Prejudices and racism are not going anywhere anytime soon and watching the wording of these arguments illustrates why. Arguing about BLM vs. White Nationalism or White Supremacy all misses the point on why people have decided to embrace divisions. Like many of the posters in this thread alone.
Well we didn't invent Wokeness. That's a leftist premise. I suggest you discuss it with them.

It is good to note that when the left can't refute the facts, they will use slurs like racism or fascism when someone merely states those facts. As Orwell said, you are told not to believe what your eyes see. The left cannot refute that whites are being "replaced" by other ethnicities, so they argue over the meaning of the words "replace". More than one poster here has said some stupid thing like "It's not replacement, it's 'Demographics'", as if that changes anything. Another said that "the white population increased, so how can anyone say they are being replaced?" failing to mention that Asians, Hispanics, and Hispanics increased much faster.

Thus, it is not a theory that whites are being REPLACED. it is a fact. Then again, liberals cannot debate facts and will ignore them. When someone states them, they will call that person a racist or fascist, as a diversion to get the person to talk about why he is not a racist, and then the 'debate' goes on over the person being not a racist and this is their intent. Many make the mistake of playing their game and accepting that if someone says "replacement" that is a racial slur and we should use some other term,....a term THEY want....the Orwellians who refuse to face the truth.

Biden admitted this several years ago and the left ignored what Biden said and didn't accuse him of racism. But when Tucker says the same thing, he is racist. The only difference is that Biden thinks this is a good thing.

President Biden,

Calling out white supremacy is not enough. If you want to save your job and your country, you need to call out the Republican Nazi Party and their hate speech. Replacement Theory is total racist garbage and you need to say that. Over and over.

You are failing to explain to the American people how dangerous the Republican Nazi Party has become and you are failing this country.
Any word on what the non-blacks think about it ?
valid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom