• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Biden, Calling Out White Supremacy Is Not Enough

RIP U.S. Democracy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
President Biden,

Calling out white supremacy is not enough. If you want to save your job and your country, you need to call out the Republican Nazi Party and their hate speech. Replacement Theory is total racist garbage and you need to say that. Over and over.

You are failing to explain to the American people how dangerous the Republican Nazi Party has become and you are failing this country.

President Biden,

Calling out white supremacy is not enough. If you want to save your job and your country, you need to call out the Republican Nazi Party and their hate speech. Replacement Theory is total racist garbage and you need to say that. Over and over.

You are failing to explain to the American people how dangerous the Republican Nazi Party has become and you are failing this country.
Wow, another voice has come upon the truth and was able to articulate it.

Wow, another voice has come upon the truth and was able to articulate it.

I just don't understand what Biden is doing. The time for playing nice with these MAGA Republican racists is over.

The same way that Biden talks about how Vladimir Putin is a threat to the world is the same way that Biden needs to speak about the Republican Nazi Party.

Unfortunately, it's becoming apparent to me that Biden is the wrong leader for the wrong time in this country's history.

President Biden,

The lefts in action on illegal immigration, the lefts insistence on Sanctuary states and cities, the lefts instance in some places given illegals voting rights in some places of local elections,, the lefts insitance of giving illegals drivers license and cheap car insurance ....

Gave rise to the ultra right wing of the replacement theory ( I never heard it before till Obamas dream act) the left really has to look in the mirror.

If the left had done something, we wouldn't have memes like this on social media:

1652838387367.png

The lefts in action on illegal immigration, the lefts insistence on Sanctuary states and cities, the lefts instance in some places given illegals voting rights in some places of local elections,, the lefts insitance of giving illegals drivers license and cheap car insurance ....

Gave rise to the ultra right wing of the replacement theory ( I never heard it before till Obamas dream act) the left really has to look in the mirror.

If the left had done something, we wouldn't have memes like this on social media:

View attachment 67391396

If Republicans weren't such racists and didn't have such toxic policies for minority voters, then they wouldn't have to worry so much about minorities voting for Democrats.

Quit being racists assholes....try that, Republicans. Then maybe more minorities would actually vote for you and you wouldn't have to whine about Replacement Theory all the time.

I just don't understand what Biden is doing. The time for playing nice with these MAGA Republican racists is over.

The same way that Biden talks about how Vladimir Putin is a threat to the world is the same way that Biden needs to speak about the Republican Nazi Party.

Unfortunately, it's becoming apparent to me that Biden is the wrong leader for the wrong time in this country's history.
So your idea is shaming proud Americans, insulting half of America and you really think they will change their ways,?

Lol they will just dig their heals in and fight back harder.

The only way to get to anybody is compromise, even though you don't like it, and they don't like it, it's the only way the real world works.

If Republicans weren't such racists and didn't have such toxic policies for minority voters, then they wouldn't have to worry so much about minorities voting for Democrats.

Quit being racists assholes....try that, Republicans. Then maybe more minorities would actually vote for you and you wouldn't have to whine about Replacement Theory all the time.
Painting all Republicans as racist won't get you any votes, because they are not, no matter what you read from a select few loud mouths on the internet

Nope.

Biden is perfect.

You just need to learn how to appreciate him.

I could even appreciate Trump, but not after he cut taxes like that.

So your idea is shaming proud Americans, insulting half of America and you really think they will change their ways,?

Lol they will just dig their heals in and fight back harder.

The only way to get to anybody is compromise, even though you don't like it, and they don't like it, it's the only way the real world works.

I don't give a shit about changing their racist ways. **** that. I just don't want Republican Nazis running Congress or in the White House.

That's the end game for this country if that happens again.

So let's appreciate Biden.

Do you know what time it is?

Tuesday of the White Horse (2020-2026, 2030.5)

So, Biden is not wrong.

Average Joe saved us from Trump.

It's Glorious, Hallelujah!

I don't give a shit about changing their racist ways. **** that. I just don't want Republican Nazis running Congress or in the White House.

That's the end game for this country if that happens again.
How so, what do you think will happen?

View attachment 67391396
Okay, so you totally bought into that racist crap.

Bye.

Okay, so you totally bought into that racist crap.

Bye.
I didn't buy into it, I am explaining it so you on the left can understand what the Trumpers and ultra right wingers are thinking and where they are coming from

I just seen the Tucker clips on another thread now I get why the left is so upset

Painting all Republicans as racist won't get you any votes, because they are not, no matter what you read from a select few loud mouths on the internet

Democrats don't want their votes. Why can't you get that?

We want the votes of decent Americans only. Get more decent Americans to vote. Terrify decent Americans about the Nazi Republican Party and get them to vote in record numbers in Nov. That's what Biden needs to do.

Let the racist Republicans rot in silent misery, like they did before the Tea Party came along.

View attachment 67391396
This is extremely ****ing stupid. Keep making excuses for racists.

How so, what do you think will happen?

No more free and fair elections, starting in 2024.

Trumpster election officials in states like GA, TX, and AZ are going to ensure a permanent Republican majority in Congress, and they will most likely steal the 2024 election from Biden.

Nazis don't believe in free and fair elections.

The lefts in action on illegal immigration,

So does the right. Stop employers from hiring illegals. Everything else is politics.

the lefts insistence on Sanctuary states and cities,

As protected by the constitution. Do you have a problem with the constitution?

the lefts instance in some places given illegals voting rights in some places of local elections

So? This doesn't violate any laws. You have an issue with states rights?

As I remember some red states allow non citizens to vote as well. (As long as isn't a federal election)

,, the lefts insitance of giving illegals drivers license and cheap car insurance ....

Of course. Just like many red states. You can't have a bunch of illegals driving truckloads of produce around without proper training.

Sounds like you support calrsons " replacement theory" nuttery.

Not sure what Obama's dream act has to do with it but I am sure it's a false equivalency that you think excuses your nonsense.

View attachment 67391396
Please explain what Democrats should do to stop someone from excercising their right of free speech?

So does the right. Stop employers from hiring illegals. Everything else is politics.

As protected by the constitution. Do you have a problem with the constitution?

So? This doesn't violate any laws. You have an issue with states rights?

As I remember some red states allow non citizens to vote as well. (As long as isn't a federal election)

Of course. Just like many red states. You can't have a bunch of illegals driving truckloads of produce around without proper training.

Sounds like you support calrsons " replacement theory" nuttery.

Not sure what Obama's dream act has to do with it but I am sure it's a false equivalency that you think excuses your nonsense.

Please explain what Democrats should do to stop someone from excercising their right of free speech?
Your reply are exactly what is wrong with the left, show me a red state that allows illegals to vote in local elections?

Judging by these posts the left is as stubborn as the right has become, the more the left pushes in action to federal immigration laws the more of this Tucker Carlson replacement crap theory we will see.

Your reply are exactly what is wrong with the left, show me a red state that allows illegals to vote in local elections?

Regardless. Even if only blue states allow it. Do you not support states rights?

Judging by these posts the left is as stubborn as the right has become, the more the left pushes in action to federal immigration laws the more of this Tucker Carlson replacement crap theory we will see.
Again you verify you support carlsons replacement theory.

Thank you for showing me who you are.

Again making excuses for racists. ****ing pathetic.

...failing to explain to the American people how dangerous the Republican Nazi Party has become ....

This is a call to violence. I assure you, conservatives will be inside their homes when the left riot and attack the Suburbs and rural areas.

Don't be fooled about who wants to start a civil war. It's not the right.

This is a call to violence. I assure you, conservatives will be inside their homes when the left riot and attack the Suburbs and rural areas.

Don't be fooled about who wants to start a civil war. It's not the right.

The Nazi victim card....WAAAHH!!

Seriously though. 900 posts in four days isn't healthy.

President Biden,

Wow! Talk about hate speech and racist commentary. Democrats sure know how to sling it. Their promises seldom produce results and they counter by blaming white republicans. Decades of the same claims the same promises the failure to produce all followed by more racist, white supremacist claims for their failures.

Back
Top Bottom