• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Predicting Oz Wins

Sometimes the bad guys win and in this case the bad guy won.

All Fetterman did was yell and lie. He is such an unprofessional punk wearing a hoodie and shorts. How old is this guy?

Dr oz was too nice. Should have went harder on Fetterman's extremism.
It's a good thing everyone here knows you have absolutely zero knowledge of who is "good" and who is "bad".
We also know that your ignorance of all things Fetterman is epically ginormous.

It's a good thing everyone here knows you have absolutely zero knowledge of who is "good" and who is "bad".
We also know that your ignorance of all things Fetterman is epically ginormous.

And you were wrong. Pennsylvania voted a guy who can barely speak.

All because Dr. Oz lived in Jersey.

His speaking issues are going to clear up.
His thought process is just fine.

Oz is an asshole who lives in New Jersey, and 10 other places besides Pa.
Oz was a Trumpublican who peddled pills on TV, and was born with a golden spoon in his mouth.

I'm very happily wrong that the debate didn't torpedo Fetterman's campaign.

Even happier that you feel the pain of his victory.

His speaking issues are going to clear up.
His thought process is just fine.

Oz is an asshole who lives in New Jersey, and 10 other places besides Pa.
Oz was a Trumpublican who peddled pills on TV, and was born with a golden spoon in his mouth.

I'm very happily wrong that the debate didn't torpedo Fetterman's campaign.

Even happier that you feel the pain of his victory.

Fetterman is a trust fund punk. His daddy paid him a salary when he was mayor.

Fact.

Ha Ha. All because Oz lived in Jersey!!!!!! No, it's because Pennsylvania rejected Trumpism, election denialism, and the Supreme Court taking away the rights of the people.

I’m just a person with disabilities observing people who make accusations that someone is one of us because they don’t like someone.
So you call Fetterman disabled because you don't like him?

Why not just do like I do and observe disabilities in both your friends and your enemies?

Sometimes the bad guys win and in this case the bad guy won.

All Fetterman did was yell and lie. He is such an unprofessional punk wearing a hoodie and shorts. How old is this guy?

Dr oz was too nice. Should have went harder on Fetterman's extremism.
I think that most any word in your backquote above can be turned backwards... and the whole of your message would make much better sense.

No. It was all because Oz was MAGA.

Americans don't like disgusting and dangerous people as their leaders, thank God.

Hardly, OZ was a tRumper until it became clear fluffing tRump wasn't a sure ticket to victory.

Geee, not supporting a carpet bagger. South didn't like them during Reconstruction, the North not after tRump's MAGA crapfest... ✌️

Based on the debate, I predict Oz wins.

I can only hope that I'm wrong, but I feel in my gut that the debate sunk Fetterman's ship like a nuclear torpedo.

Hopefully, to balance things out a little, that ass-wipe Mastriano loses bigly.

Guess we'll know by this time next week.
Hah.

Based on the debate, I predict Oz wins.

I can only hope that I'm wrong, but I feel in my gut that the debate sunk Fetterman's ship like a nuclear torpedo.

Hopefully, to balance things out a little, that ass-wipe Mastriano loses bigly.

Guess we'll know by this time next week.
Very few blood baths. Fetterman won! Mastriano lost. I hope you woke up feeling better about our political landscape!

So you call Fetterman disabled because you don't like him?

Why not just do like I do and observe disabilities in both your friends and your enemies?

He is disabled. And I thought the framing of Fetterman as bad because of his stroke was terrible.

I thought his progressive wing policies were a liability.

He is disabled. And I thought the framing of Fetterman as bad because of his stroke was terrible.

I thought his progressive wing policies were a liability.
OK, but I am a patriotic American. So for me, issues and policies have nothing to do with this election.

One candidate was endorsed by a violent insurrectionist... a guy who tried to overthrow the US government.

The other candidate was not endorsed by the violent insurrectionist.

I believe in the Constitution and the rule of law. How could I even consider casting a vote for Oz?

Back
Top Bottom