• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Predicting Oz Wins

Besides COVID, what are you talking about?
I think you guys have to be kidding.

You didn't see Trump's illness when he first walked to a microphone?

The bolded remains T.B.D. It has been awhile, and he still looks significantly effected by it.

That being said, I don't think it would be excessively encumbering his ability to perform his duties.
?? WHat else do Senators do but talk and listen? Doesn't seem like Fetterman can do either.

Sorry but you're not making any sense here......Why would Trump have resigned?? He was and is in good health and did a great job as president.....Fetterman on the other hand is obviously impaired.
Trump has Narcissistic personality disorder. It affects a persons judgement and character. Mental health is health.

I think both Oz and Fetterman are lightweights.

The only reason to vote for either of them is to put meat in the seat for which ever side you want to control the Senate. That saddens me. Pennyslvania is one of the great States of the Union... it ought to be served by great Senators. But it consistently elects lightweights to the Senate, Democrat and Republican alike.
McCormack would have been an easy winner but still Oz will win. Not a great candidate for PA but luckily he's facing Fetterman!

Could you please send a list of theses super foods? Thanks
:)
;)
I've been thinking about, it, and I'm only reversing my age to about 30 or so. I've chosen a combination of stinkweed seed extract and ground pine needles. You drink it as a tea. Have to be careful about dosage, though, or you'll end up like Benjamin Button.

Sorry but you're not making any sense here......Why would Trump have resigned?? He was and is in good health and did a great job as president.....Fetterman on the other hand is obviously impaired.
Trump's mental stability has been impaired for a very long time. If he were your next door neighbor you would understand this. As a rich celebrity he has paid people to hide his handicap for a very long time.

McCormack would have been an easy winner but still Oz will win. Not a great candidate for PA but luckily he's facing Fetterman!

That's what I'm saying... it's always a race for the bottom in Pennsylvania - doesn't matter which party, it always seems to boil down to the least common denominator.

If Obama didn't undercut Joe Sestak in 2010, he'd be running for his 3rd term now.

You got that right! The first time I drove across the state (it was at night), I had no idea where I was when I had a brief stop somewhere I don't remember. Hard to believe it was the same state. I swear I was in Appalachia. I mean this was serious Deliverance-type territory, and I'm not kidding.
Didn't James Carville once opine that Pennsylvania consisted of "Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Alabama in between."?

Trump's mental stability has been impaired for a very long time. If he were your next door neighbor you would understand this. As a rich celebrity he has paid people to hide his handicap for a very long time.

Exactly... he's going the same way his old man did... one day he showed up for breakfast wearing three neckties. After that, they made an office for him where all his outgoing office calls went to a secretary and no further.

My personal opinion in regard to OZ, I think he will be the guy that gets the most legit votes. But will he be called the winner? LOL stay tuned.

My personal opinion in regard to OZ, I think he will be the guy that gets the most legit votes. But will he be called the winner? LOL stay tuned.
Fetterman will definitely get the most votes. But will he be called the winner? Let's watch.

Why?

Oz hasn’t done or said anything that isn’t standard Oz crap.

Fetterman was a disaster in that debate.

The fence-sitters and swing-voters will be heavily effected by that.

Why do you think Oz will tank that bad?
A huge swath of Pa is very, VERY RED.
It's just that debate watchers aren't undecideds.

Oh come-on, already.

Yea I know what you mean. I always worry about those pesky Philadelphia Democratic precinct managers schemes in the early morning hours!

Democratic operatives almost by definition view Election fraud as a human right!

Oh come-on, already.
I think the voter fraud boogieman is now embedded in Trumpster DNA.
It will give them a permanent excuse for electoral failures.
Unfortunately....for the rest of us.....such beliefs will lead to more January 6ths.

I don't know what to say, Vesper. I'd hope you weren't buying into this stolen election stuff . . .
Chomsky, when it comes to political power regardless of party affiliation, cheating often occurs. That's a fact.

My point was vote splitting was always a minority, but was more prevalent in days gone by. Now, it seems more prevalent in the Northeast than elsewhere in the country. That is, until GA 2020.

You got that right! The first time I drove across the state (it was at night), I had no idea where I was when I had a brief stop somewhere I don't remember. Hard to believe it was the same state. I swear I was in Appalachia. I mean this was serious Deliverance-type territory, and I'm not kidding.

Many parts of PA ARE Appalachia.
I mean that mountain chain runs through the center of the state.

That said, I live in central PA and voted Democrat, although outnumbered in my county.

Back
Top Bottom