• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Predicting Oz Wins

Dragonfly

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Based on the debate, I predict Oz wins.

I can only hope that I'm wrong, but I feel in my gut that the debate sunk Fetterman's ship like a nuclear torpedo.

Hopefully, to balance things out a little, that ass-wipe Mastriano loses bigly.

Guess we'll know by this time next week.

Yeah, Fetterman is pitiful to watch and I don't even know how he could function and do the job. With that said, I think he will win based on record turnout in Philly.

Fetterman is not only NOT up to the job of being a U.S Senator....he should have resigned as lieutenant Governor months ago because he's not up to job that either.

Poor guy just needs to give up and go home to take care of his health.

And I think Oz will do a fine job for Pennsylvania

Yeah, Fetterman is pitiful to watch and I don't even know how he could function and do the job.
Better not to do the job than to do the job Oz will do.

I can only hope that I'm wrong, but I feel in my gut that the debate sunk Fetterman's ship like a nuclear torpedo.

I don't think so. PA has rules that early votes can't be counted until election day. I bet it's closer to two weeks. That won't stop the R blockheads talking about how the PA election is being stolen. By the way, PA R's control the state legislature and could quite easily have changed that law...but that clashes with their narrative that elections are rigged.

I don't think so. PA has rules that early votes can't be counted until election day. I bet it's closer to two weeks. That won't stop the R blockheads talking about how the PA election is being stolen. By the way, PA R's control the state legislature and could quite easily have changed that law...but that clashes with their narrative that elections are rigged.
Yeah, it sure looks like they are doing that on purpose, just as they did in 2020.

Make it look like the Pub is winning, so they can gin up the MAGA base to scream Fraud! when all the votes come in and get counted.

Trump didn't resign, despite his obvious illness. Why would Fetterman?
Sorry but you're not making any sense here......Why would Trump have resigned?? He was and is in good health and did a great job as president.....Fetterman on the other hand is obviously impaired.

Lamb could have had it, but, liberals.

Yeah, Fetterman is pitiful to watch and I don't even know how he could function and do the job. With that said, I think he will win based on record turnout in Philly.
Yeah, like well over 100%! My guess is more than 2 million votes from Philly alone.

I can't unequivocally say the debate sunk Fetterman (it may have), but if he loses - the debate will feature prominently in the cause.

Mastriano is a flipping certifiable asshole. I hope he loses hugely. HUGE.

Piece of shit that he is.

Me too. I like Lamb. If they had nominated him he would have wiped the floor with that freak Oz.

I have little doubt!

Dem's gotta' quit talkin', and start walkin' the open-tent! A true open tent. It really shouldn't be so hard for a competive party in a two-party system to effectively run against MAGA. The Dems are just lousy messengers.

For example: Several weeks ago when the GOP House released their budget cutting Social Security & Medicare, why didn't the Dems run hard on it with unified relentless messaging? Do you know how effective that could be, if messaged with the same intensity and breadth & depth as the GOP messages "The Big Lie"? A lie gets better market penetration than real cuts to Social Security & Medicare? How do Dems let this happen? Ridiculous!

People who watch debates have already made up their minds. If Fetterman loses, it will be because of turnout, not because a bunch of iffy simpletons saw something on the telly and decided the crooked dog-killer was better than their current Lt Governor.

Oz probability will win, not because of the debate but rather the condition of the economy. As in what the polls tell us is the #1 issue.

Mastriano is a flipping certifiable asshole. I hope he loses hugely. HUGE.

Piece of shit that he is.

Mastriano's dead meat! The Dems seem to have themselves a good candidate in Shapiro.

If Fetterman loses, but Shapiro wins (possible IMO), it will be due to R crossing-over against Mastriano.

Last edited:
Oz probability will win, not because of the debate but rather the condition of the economy. As in what the polls tell us is the #1 issue.

There's that. But from what I can see, the race shifted several points after the debate. If Oz wins a tight-one, I'm crediting the debate for putting Oz over.

Mastriano's dead meat! The Dems seem to have themselves a goo candidate in Shapiro.

If Fetterman loses, but Shapiro wins (possible IMO), it will be due to R crossing-over against Mastriano.

Oh it's very possible. Remember in NH we keep electing our Republican governor (Chris Sununu) but keep sending Democrats to DC.

Back
Top Bottom