• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Postmaster General DeJoy suspends changes to postal service to avoid any impact on election mail

Voting IS important which is why we have to be sure only those entitled to vote do so.

You mean white people.

Just be honest and admit the only people you think are entitled to vote are white people, particularly white Republicans.

Chaos,I will repeat myself because, you too, are blinded by your hatred of Trump and are not using common sense:

It's not about hate. it's about love for your fellow humans. It's about love for freedom. It's about love for individual rights.

It's about standing up for what is right. It's about fighting what is wrong.

Trump is not fit for office. He doesn't care about the founding values of our Republic. He does not care about the Constitution. He is a bad leader. He is stupid and incompetent. He is tearing us apart. It is for that reason I think he should no longer be President. I do not think somebody who seems intent on suppressing votes is unfit for office. And you call it whatever you want. But I love my country. I care about the individual rights of all human beings. And Trump is downright evil. He is a fascist type of person. And he has demonstrated this time and time and time again. And if you don't see that you too must be fascist sort of authoritarian bully who hates democracy. And it has no place here. Trump does not belong here. He does not share American values. That's the bottom line. And I am going to stand up for my rights and the rights of my fellow citizens. and it's shame you cannot see, or you don't care. But your attitude and the attitude Trump displays about discouraging people from voting is not going to be tolerated. He's gonna be given the boot this November. And the fascist Republicans who are faking being conservative and who are really just authoritarian jerks who hate Democracy, and care only about their won power, they will be given the boot come November. You guys are going to lose power for the next 10 to 20 years until you get it through your thick skulls that the U.S. is going to be a multi-ethnic, multi-racial country built on the principles of freedom and individual rights. And that means individual rights for all people, not just the people you like.

Last edited:
You do not know if the mail is being slowed down by removing mailboxes from the street.

We already know there have been massive changes to the USPS and we already know mail has been slowed down.

And until you stop lying I'm not talking to you.

I'm done. I'm not going to waste my time with people who lie.

You mean white people.

Just be honest and admit the only people you think are entitled to vote are white people, particularly white Republicans.
I mean every person who meets the legal requirements.

I'd thank you t to refrain from blatant lies about my character.

I mean every person who meets the legal requirements.

I'd thank you t to refrain from blatant lies about my character.

Given that Trump is now attacking the right of people to vote, and suggesting the elections be delayed, I consider support for Trump to be a character flaw. And I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who contributes to this forum that has expressed a single, solitary criticism of what is happening to the USPS. It's generally just insults directed towards Trump critics who like the idea of being able to vote during a global pandemic. But, you know, you have the opportunity to rise to the occasion. Why don't you?

Instead, it's "Well Damn, you now have to find something else to piss and moan about."

So. in my book, someone who says that when the Trump administration is systematically destroying the ability of people to vote by mail...is a bad person. Sorry. It is what it is. Each and every one of you, supporting the destruction of our democracy, deserves to be criticized, deserves to be condemned until you guys get it through your thick skulls that suppressing the right of people to vote is wrong. This is not about policy. What Trump and his administration is doing is not okay. What Trump supporters are doing -- in support of Trump's attacks on our democracy -- is not okay.

There are some lines that cannot be crossed.

So...STOP IT.

Last edited:
Given that Trump is now attacking the right of people to vote, and suggesting the elections be delayed, I consider support for Trump to be a character flaw. And I have yet to meet a Trump supporter who contributes to this forum that has expressed a single, solitary criticism of what is happening to the USPS. It's generally just insults directed towards Trump critics who like the idea of being able to vote during a global pandemic. But, you know, you have the opportunity to rise to the occasion. Why don't you?

Instead, it's "Well Damn, you now have to find something else to piss and moan about."

So. in my book, someone who says that when the Trump administration is systematically destroying the ability of people to vote by mail...is a bad person. Sorry. It is what it is. Each and every one of you, supporting the destruction of our democracy, deserves to be criticized, deserves to be condemned until you guys get it through your thick skulls that suppressing the right of people to vote is wrong. This is not about policy. What Trump and his administration is doing is not okay. What Trump supporters are doing -- in support of Trump's attacks on our democracy -- is not okay.

So...STOP IT.
You need to cross the line between delusion LW fairy stories and reality. Gullibility is not a virtue to brag about.

You need to cross the line between delusion LW fairy stories and reality. Gullibility is not a virtue to brag about.

That was ironic, right?

DeJoy needs some tar and feathers.

Well, unfortunately, DeJoy apparently doesn't have any shame, to begin with, so I don't know how effective that would be. But I appreciate the sentiment.

No. More like all of the other idiotic conspiracy theories Democrats have dreamed up.

Like the one that cats and dogs are being mailed ballots?

He's an authority because he has a long history with the USPS? Ans: 2 months.
He's an authority because he donated $1 million to Trump's campaign?
He's an authority because he wants to run the USPS like a business instead of a service?
Why would he be an authority on the subject of delivering the mail?

So another Trump appointee is wildly unqualified for their position? Say it ain’t so Jay.

Well, unfortunately, DeJoy apparently doesn't have any shame, to begin with, so I don't know how effective that would be. But I appreciate the sentiment.

Removing the tar is always a learning experience.

That's a lot of scattered personalized, whinny butthurt you are displahing there.

BTW... I don't trust what trump says which is why I watch what he does.
The election with mail in ballot voting will have mail in ballots mailed in and then counted. That's how it will work so long as they stop removing sorting machines and drop boxes and allow overtime for delivery.

OK. So you are stating the obvious. Good for you.
And surprise, surprise, you are not alone in not trusting what Trump says.
I give you credit for being sentient.

It actually is on both of them to make it happen since mail in voting relies on the federal USPS system. However, it is also on state governments as well.

Just as the future of this country relies on the leadership of this president and his Administration.
Live with it.

You mean white people.

Is that a leading question? When did you start hating America? ANd when will you stop?

Just as the future of this country relies on the leadership of this president and his Administration.
Live with it.

There will be no country, nor future. Did you not get the memo? All the sane Republicans are over at the Dem convention speaking the truth. trump is a national security risk. PURPOSELY.

Live with it.

Nope, I will do the opposite of live with it and use the tools I have at my disposal (which as a private citizen is what I can provide) to make this country better for all.

It's not about hate. it's about love for your fellow humans. It's about love for freedom. It's about love for individual rights.

It's about standing up for what is right. It's about fighting what is wrong.

Trump is not fit for office. He doesn't care about the founding values of our Republic. He does not care about the Constitution. He is a bad leader. He is stupid and incompetent. He is tearing us apart. It is for that reason I think he should no longer be President. I do not think somebody who seems intent on suppressing votes is unfit for office. And you call it whatever you want. But I love my country. I care about the individual rights of all human beings. And Trump is downright evil. He is a fascist type of person. And he has demonstrated this time and time and time again. And if you don't see that you too must be fascist sort of authoritarian bully who hates democracy. And it has no place here. Trump does not belong here. He does not share American values. That's the bottom line. And I am going to stand up for my rights and the rights of my fellow citizens. and it's shame you cannot see, or you don't care. But your attitude and the attitude Trump displays about discouraging people from voting is not going to be tolerated. He's gonna be given the boot this November. And the fascist Republicans who are faking being conservative and who are really just authoritarian jerks who hate Democracy, and care only about their won power, they will be given the boot come November. You guys are going to lose power for the next 10 to 20 years until you get it through your thick skulls that the U.S. is going to be a multi-ethnic, multi-racial country built on the principles of freedom and individual rights. And that means individual rights for all people, not just the people you like.

You must have just traveled back from the future to tell us how terrible things are because the Republicans were still in power.
You simply believe Trump is a bigger a$$h0le than I do. He is mostly what you say he is.
He is a politician who wants to hold on to power. Ever hear of that before?
However, the bottom line is, you have an unjustified and irrational hatred for a showbiz personality which is not warranted.
You don't care about the policies that are being formulated by the Democrats.
All you care about is that Biden is not Trump. And once Joe is elected all of our problems will go away.
At least you'll be able to sleep at night because your Trump-hating obsession will be gone.
You're most likely very selfish in that regard. Fighting for the rights of others!!??
You're simply wishing and hoping Biden doesn't screw up and blow the election.

We already know there have been massive changes to the USPS and we already know mail has been slowed down.

And until you stop lying I'm not talking to you.

I'm done. I'm not going to waste my time with people who lie.

You are refusing to talk about something of which you know nothing about.
Where has the mail been slowed down? And of what relevance is that 70 days before the election?
And what is a "massive change to the USPS"? Mailboxes being removed? Sorting machines dismantled".
Overtime stopped. There is nothing massive about that.
You just can't stand being asked questions for which you have not credible answers. Just speculation based on a hoax.

So...STOP IT.

You are really obsessed with this USPS phone scandal, crisis, or hoax whatever you want call it.
You are projecting disaster when there is no discernible impact on the efficiency of the entire USPS system.

Back
Top Bottom