• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll For Those Who Voted For Trump

Do Those Who Voted For Trump Still Support Him?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Yes, but I'm starting to think otherwise

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • No. I'm changing my vote in November

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I am looking forward to the next election cycle now that Trump has lead the way on showing how many Americans the elite have lost as followers.
This rebellion is a marathon not a race, it will take at least a decade to reach victory.

What kind of shape do you think that the GOP will be in after another decade of demographic change?

No one can stop time and/or change.

Up until just the last couple of weeks, most of the gloating came from trumpeters. Now, not so much.

I was the one who back in DEC was postulating that the elite would band together to do Trump in as the French elite did to Le Pen. I also said that it will feed the rebellion both here and in France. So far that is what looks to be happening, though here the elite are so deluded that they think that stomping on Trump will stomp out the rebellion, they want to bloody Trump to show the little people that refusal to fall in line with demands from the top will result in pain.

The American elite are especially dim.

What kind of shape do you think that the GOP will be in after another decade of demographic change?

No one can stop time and/or change.

I want the GOP dead so I cant say that I care.

Ditto for the Dems.

Trump is moving things in the direction that I think they need to go, I am a very happy camper right about now.

I want the GOP dead so I cant say that I care.

Ditto for the Dems.

Trump is moving things in the direction that I think they need to go, I am a very happy camper right about now.

What"things"has trump moved lately?:2wave:

What"things"has trump moved lately?:2wave:

He has incited the elite into an overt war with the little people.

A war the elite will lose if they insist upon conducting it.

Great work Don!

Last edited:
He has incited the elite into an overt war with the little people.

A war the elite will lose if they insist upon conducting it.

Great work!

Evidently what you refer to as "incite" other people refer to as buffoonery.:2wave:

Evidently what you refer to as "incite" other people refer to as buffoonery.:2wave:

Evidently you are having comprehension issues today.

Incite=Verb
Buffoonery=Noun

:bon_voyag

Last edited:
I'm still intend to vote for Trump and I voted for him in our primary. It's a very long time politically speaking from the conventions to the general election. So much can happen, and historically, has. This time virtually all the guideposts pundits and predictors use have disappeared, been changed. I doubt anyone will be able to predict the outcome of this race with any sort of accuracy.

Evidently you are having comprehension issues today.

Incite=Verb
Buffoonery=Noun

:bon_voyag

Before you haul *** care to clarify what trump moved when you made this statement.:lol:"Trump is moving things in the direction"

I'm still intend to vote for Trump and I voted for him in our primary. It's a very long time politically speaking from the conventions to the general election. So much can happen, and historically, has. This time virtually all the guideposts pundits and predictors use have disappeared, been changed. I doubt anyone will be able to predict the outcome of this race with any sort of accuracy.

Ya sure, but the elite have the power to bury him, and the more practice they get the better they will get at dealing with him. Trump has made to date a strategic mistake in not changing things up. He needs to get on it fast, though he insists that he will not.

Maybe he cant IDK, he could be a one trick pony.

But what an awesome trick!

Ya sure, but the elite have the power to bury him, and the more practice they get the better they will get at dealing with him. Trump has made to date a strategic mistake in not changing things up. He needs to get on it fast, though he insists that he will not.

Maybe he cant , IDK, he could be a one trick pony.

But what an awesome trick!

He has made those same elites expose themselves to the general public like never before. Every time one of them comes out for all to see, I make note. These are people I will never again support or vote for. I'm not the only one taking notes.

Before you haul *** care to clarify what trump moved when you made this statement.:lol:"Trump is moving things in the direction"

I am all for dropping more breadcrumbs upon request but this is ridiculous, so no.

He has made those same elites expose themselves to the general public like never before. Every time one of them comes out for all to see, I make note. These are people I will never again support or vote for. I'm not the only one taking notes.

You said it brother.

The incompetence of the party elite he has laid completely bare. And the refusal of the entire elite class to deal with subjects even just in debate that they dont want to deal with he has laid bare........ I am thinking here of such things as the threat from Islam, the callous disregard for the great number of lives that are being diminished by the economic policies that the elite pursue often with incompetence and lies, the loss of the freedom of speech and the freedom of thought, which includes the policing of the national conversation to "frame" issues in the way the elite want things to go..... truth be damned.

The lack of fidelity to truth and competence, that is what Trump has brought to the fore for all to see and talk about.

I love Donald Trump, he is an American hero, win or lose the POTUS chair.

Last edited:
I am all for dropping more breadcrumbs upon request but this is ridiculous, so no.

I was SOoo hoping that you could give us some clarity on trumps, often incoherent stance on taxes and minimum wages.Evidently he is now in favor of raising both.:2wave:

I'm not a liberal republican, good sir.

And I wasn't attempting to scare anybody into ANY action or outcome.
I was just stating facts, as things stand right now.

And I stand by my earlier posting.
If you don't want a dishonest crook like Hillary Clinton back in the White House, you pretty much have to vote for Donald Trump in November.

It doesn't matter whether you like him or not (I do not particularly care for him), or whether he's the 'perfect' alternative to a crooked liar like Hillary.

You either vote for the bombastic hot dog, or you get another Clinton President, which is essentially a 3rd Obama term, by all stated accounts.
:/

No, there was no fact in what you posted. Not voting or voting for a candidate other than one of the liberals from the two major parties is not the same thing as voting for Sen. Clinton.

Me? I'd love to see either of the liberal Democrats win with a 30% plurality and then listen to the Trumpkins or Clintonistas cheer about their "mandate". As for not voting, there would be some comfort in the election having the lowest percentage of eligible voters voting ever.

But, liberals do want to push people into voting for one lying liberal or the other by the "lesser of two evil" pleas that we've heard for most of my life.

I will never vote for another liberal.

These guys just don't realize that we have had eight years of Obama because they themselves stayed home and didn't vote for McCain or Romney and now we are on the verge of losing the Supreme Court too.

Wrong, again. I voted for both the liberal McCain and the liberal Romney. They were the lesser of two evils. And that brings us the clown, the liberal, the lying huckster, Donald Trump.

After Trump gets his backside handed to him by Clinton in November it will be interesting to read all of the woulda,coulda,shoulda comments that will be posted by his supporters.

I'm looking forward to that.

:lol:

I'll have to make sure that I have lots of popcorn.

Of course, another liberal who's wrong. After the election, I get to laugh as the Trumpkins or the Clintonistas say, "Not my fault."

Of course, another liberal who's wrong. After the election, I get to laugh as the Trumpkins or the Clintonistas say, "Not my fault."

And you are going to do this from Mexico because you vacated USA in retirement, Amirite?

If,as I just said,some pretty good proof is provided they'll be removed from office.

You'd think, but no, they won't. There were no less than 9 Supreme Court cases where Obama's Executive Orders were overturned as being Un-Constitutional. That's about as much proof (pretty good proof as a matter of fact) as one could ever ask for, but yet, nothing.

You'd think, but no, they won't. There were no less than 9 Supreme Court cases where Obama's Executive Orders were overturned as being Un-Constitutional. That's about as much proof (pretty good proof as a matter of fact) as one could ever ask for, but yet, nothing.

Greetings, Beaudreaux. :2wave:

I don't know if these were included in your tally, but there were two unanimous votes that he had overreached his authority! Those did surprise me - not that it wasn't true, but that his appointed Justices also agreed - which made it 9-0... twice! :shock: And he still didn't care....

Greetings, Beaudreaux. :2wave:

I don't know if these were included in your tally, but there were two unanimous votes that he had overreached his authority! Those did surprise me - not that it wasn't true, but that his appointed Justices also agreed - which made it 9-0... twice! :shock: And he still didn't care....

He didn't, and still doesn't, care about the rule of law, or the US Constitution - nor do his sycophant brainless supporters, nor do Trump's for that matter.

And you are going to do this from Mexico because you vacated USA in retirement, Amirite?

I vote from Mexico, I pay my taxes from Mexico, and I can laugh at Trumpkins and Clintonistas from Mexico. I am not only a U.S. Citizen but I am an American. We aren't required to live in Chicago or Detroit but can live where we choose.

And we can count on the elite to turn victory into defeat with gloating and derision of the little people.

They cant help themselves.

You do realize Trump is also the elite?

Some do not fulfill that part of the oath as seen by power grabs via Executive Order, ignoring Article I powers of the Congress and Article II restrictions and duties of the President - Plus... nor do members of Congress, as seen by the attack on the 2nd Amendment right now by ignoring Article V, as well as the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments, as well as the past attacks on the 4th Amendment via the Patriot Act.

For an oath to matter, a person must first have respect, moral loyalty, and an ethical standard of duty, that will ensure that you faithfully keep the oath you're taking.

We even had a number of threads here about whether an oath actually means anything or not. I was sadly surprised at how many members here said that they thought it didn't matter.
To the bolded:

It would be interesting to see this forum subset's marital histories ...

Back
Top Bottom