• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police reform is not activists' job. It's the police's job.

I am not on the side of those who want to empower violent criminals over law abiding citizens and the police. You’re damn right I’m not on your side

We don't want people like you on our side. "Our side" being the police.

We don't want people like you on our side. "Our side" being the police.
lol. I don’t believe you’re a cop. You keep claiming it but it seems you’re either not one or you worked in some administrative role where you don’t actually have to use force

There is virtually no cases of systemic abuse of power in the United States. People who claim that there are, are lying and the purpose of the lie is to empower criminals to roam the streets.

You are demanding solutions for a nonexistent problem.
You're part of the problem. You're the reason why activists like BLM and Stone will hurt innocent people. LISTEN. Open your eyes.

You're part of the problem. You're the reason why activists like BLM and Stone will hurt innocent people. LISTEN. Open your eyes.
He thinks advocating unnecessary violence makes him a he-man.

I don't care.
I know you don’t care that your fake backstory is called out. It’s not for your benefit it’s being called out.

No, The Democratic Party indulging them is why they hurt innocent people. If the FBI spent as much time investigating BLMs real crimes as they did making up fake kidnapping plots it would be done as a political force yesterday

99% of the police officer's are good decent people
Why do people say this? It's a silly and baseless talking point.

There is absolutely no indication that 99% of police officers are "good decent people". Every aspect of the history of disparate policing of minority communities in this country argues AGAINST that "99%" talking point.

Just say that "most police are decent people". That's defensible.

trying to do an impossible job today.
The job is hardly "impossible". Again, this is just a silly talking point, imo.

Yes, one can say the job is certainly challenging at times. But it's the job they signed up for. And let's be real and stop pretending that cops' lives are in danger. Heck, police work isn't even among the top 20 most dangerous occupations. Truth is, most police work is low-key and low-pressure. In fact, most cops (i.e. 75%) NEVER fire their weapons ONE TIME, while on duty.....in their entire career.

The other 1 % need to be dealt with and that should be the responsibility of your local government.
That percentage is much higher than 1%, for sure.

And if local governments were to be trusted with this issue, they'd have addressed it by now.

They haven't...and they never will....because they cannot be trusted to do it.

Federal legislation is required.

Your mayor, city council, Police chief and local district attorney. When they don't do their jobs bad officers
are able to stay on the force. Voters need to hold the managers responsible at the ballot box.
Agree here.

Unfortunately, we both know this is a partisan issue.

Back
Top Bottom