• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pence Booed/Lectured; Trump Demands Apology! Valid Free Expression?

Pence Booed/Lectured; Trump Demands Apology! Valid Free Expression?

• Total voters
yes, and it applies to many people here.

As you use the word here, it seems your best grasp of the definition of hypocrite is "An effective pejorative to use against people." It certainly isn't meaningful as you've used it in this thread. So again, I suggest you try again, either using a different word or looking up "hypocrite" so that when you use it it actually makes some sense.

As you use the word here, it seems your best grasp of the definition of hypocrite is "An effective pejorative to use against people." It certainly isn't meaningful as you've used it in this thread. So again, I suggest you try again, either using a different word or looking up "hypocrite" so that when you use it it actually makes sense.
i used the proper word to describe people in their self serving ways.

you people are hypocrites, because you dont like that a people has been elected or tied to it , and this thread proves again ...that people are self serving and only care about themselves,

feewings...nothing more than feewings....trying to forget my...feewings....♪ ♫ ♬

I think that this is something that should not have happened unless the majority of the cast/crew/owners were in agreement, which it does not sound like this was ever determined, and then in this case it was an act of speculation and rudeness, so it reflects poorly on the cast/crew/owners.

This is not much different than a drunk in a bar saying stuff that he should not have said..yes he has the right to say it, but he might not like what happens next.

I also think that the Trump response was pitch perfect...this guy continues to impress.

thats good, you apply all the help you can.

meantime, you can be part of the hypocrisy

b5033e41c86914e0f0ba519f50f2f4e0.jpg

i have, its sad, you dont believe in people being able to enjoy what they paid for...

It's sad, you don't believe that citizens have the right to address government officials.

I think the booing from the audience was disruptive. I think the cast, at the end of the show, addressing the soon-to-be VP of the United States, graciously and respectfully, was perfectly fine. And I think Trump's reaction to it was childlike.

It's sad, you don't believe that citizens have the right to address government officials.I think the booing from the audience was disruptive. I think the cast, at the end of the show, addressing the soon-to-be VP of the United States, graciously and respectfully, was perfectly fine. And I think Trump's reaction to it was childlike.
its sad you don't understand rights.

you dont have a right to harass people when they wish you see something they paid for.

but then you and many others jump on the rights band wagon when it suits your and then jump off of it when it does not.

its a pity most people cannot stay true to rights, and respect them all!

you dont have a right to harass people when they wish you see something they paid for.

but then you and many others jump on the rights band wagon when it suits your and then jump off of it when it does not.

It is worse than that, a whole lot of people have no interest in rights, they want what they want and the ends justify the means.

"It is my right to not be respectfully addressed in public!"

If the cast of Hamilton had stood on stage and said, "Hey, Mike Pence, you're an asshole who looks like a Q-Tip," that would have been pretty foul. But that's not what happened, and you know it.

"Harassment." Pffft.

The show was over. If Pence didn't want to listen, he could have walked right out the door. That would have been his right.

true, but i have put it as " people are only for rights, until it gets in the way of their ideology"

I and put it that vast numbers of people, especially on the Left, dont give a damn about rights, but they will use the concept of rights if they think it will help them make others conform to their will.

"It is my right to not be respectfully addressed in public!"

If the cast of Hamilton had stood on stage and said, "Hey, Mike Pence, you're an asshole who looks like a Q-Tip," that would have been pretty foul. But that's not what happened, and you know it.

"Harassment." Pffft.

that depends, when and where .....you don't have a right to harass people while they wish to watch something they paid to see.

that depends, when and where .....you don't have a right to harass people while they wish to watch something they paid to see.

Repeating the same sentence, regardless of what's actually being said to you, does not constitute an argument.

I think you hit the nail right on the head straight away. I voted for Trump and Pence. That said this be a free country, and people are free to be stupid and or rude.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Ask for a refund and leave. Good thing Donny boy wasn't there. One of his posse would have yelled...gun...and the guy talk'in would have been beat. NOT MY PRESIDENT!

Back
Top Bottom