• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Party moving too radical?

I like government better than I like the financiers who government borrowed from.

Are YOU personally invested in US bonds? No? Then why should you care either.

What does you post here have to do with effective, wise and efficient expenditure of tax dollars?

Common knowledge.

An overwhelming majority (72%) of Americans believe the people involved in the attack on the Capitol were "threatening democracy," while 1 in 4 Americans believes that the individuals involved were "protecting democracy." Broken down by party identification, Democrats are nearly unanimous (96%) in believing that those involved in the attacks were threatening democracy. Republicans are more split, with 45% saying it was a threat and 52% saying those involved in the riot were "protecting democracy."
I don't trust that at all. Maybe that many think it was the crowd's intention to protect democracy.

But there is no way in hades 45% of republicans agree with the illegal stuff that happened. Asking the right questions can. Make one side look bad or the other side, I see it all the time.

That'd be tough to do. They already hate everyone who isn't a clone of themselves. They've already violently attacked our capitol. About the only way they could go further right is to keep increasing their violence even more. Which looks likely so... congrats.
That's Antifa and BLM. Just switch out "our capitol" for "repeated illegal acts of violence against innocent Americans and their places of business throughout the US".

That's Antifa and BLM. Just switch out "our capitol" for "repeated illegal acts of violence against innocent Americans and their places of business throughout the US".

Congress aren't "innocent Americans" then?

What does you post here have to do with effective, wise and efficient expenditure of tax dollars?

Well what does yours?

When you repeat "lying thieves" you're talking about taxation not spending.

How can I in good conscience head to the wilderness when decision makers can't even decide what a woman is? I'll go when I see all people like you are permanantly masked and locked away in your safety basements, forever.

And yet by your divisive language you're doing exactly what I suggested. Heading out into the electoral wilderness where there aren't enough voters to get you elected.

Well maybe in Wyoming or West Virginia, but I don't care much about them see?

And yet by your divisive language you're doing exactly what I suggested. Heading out into the electoral wilderness where there aren't enough voters to get you elected.

Well maybe in Wyoming or West Virginia, but I don't care much about them see?
Nobody cares that you don't care, see?

Now, let's both meet here while your side gets its ass handed to it in the next elections. I'm going to want to rub the losing in your face every step of the way. ;)

Nobody cares that you don't care, see?

Now, let's both meet here while your side gets its ass handed to it in the next elections. I'm going to want to rub the losing in your face every step of the way. ;)

First mid-term was disastrous for Trump too, and for Obama before him.

You can't claim credit for this year: it's nothing to do with the right-wing purity of the Republicans as frankly they're simply presenting a small target and don't stand for anything at this time.

They get used by a party whose handlers cut their own taxes permanently and only give them temporary tax cuts. Charles Koch needs another yacht, but they really didn’t need healthcare for their family anyway, did they?

So, then, no answer to my question?

Well what does yours?

When you repeat "lying thieves" you're talking about taxation not spending.

Obviously, I'm talking about spending.

If they did not spend the money unwisely or unethically, we would have an 7 Trillion dollar surplus instead of a 30 Trillion dollar debt.

I don't trust that at all. Maybe that many think it was the crowd's intention to protect democracy.

But there is no way in hades 45% of republicans agree with the illegal stuff that happened. Asking the right questions can. Make one side look bad or the other side, I see it all the time.
In summary, this conversation is going...

R: this is what happened​
S: No it didn't​
R: Yes it did​
S: I need a citation​
R: Here's your citation​
S: I still don't believe it​

Except in my scenario, you don't need the assistance of imagination-land to complete it.

Except in my scenario, you don't need the assistance of imagination-land to complete it.
Your scenario is part of a witch hunt for Donald Trump and Conservatives and that's really it.

Antifa and BLM are the true villains, and you're defending them.

First mid-term was disastrous for Trump too, and for Obama before him.

You can't claim credit for this year: it's nothing to do with the right-wing purity of the Republicans as frankly they're simply presenting a small target and don't stand for anything at this time.
Great. We'll talk about that while your party is getting its ass handed to them.

NOBODY wants to claim credit for this year, or last year, for that matter. That's all on the Fraudulent-in-Chief.

In summary, this conversation is going...

R: this is what happened​
S: No it didn't​
R: Yes it did​
S: I need a citation​
R: Here's your citation​
S: I still don't believe it​
Correct. Citations are not always definitive. I would need details of the way things are asked etc.

Your scenario is part of a witch hunt for Donald Trump and Conservatives and that's really it.
CONSERVATIVE VICTIM CARD! Everyone drink if you are dead from alcohol poisoning already.
Antifa and BLM are the true villains, and you're defending them.
BWHAhahahahahahahaha. That's some silly shit right there.

Correct. Citations are not always definitive. I would need details of the way things are asked etc.
It's hard to get a citation of reality for a conservative that they'd ever believe.

CONSERVATIVE VICTIM CARD! Everyone drink if you are dead from alcohol poisoning already.

BWHAhahahahahahahaha. That's some silly shit right there.
Just stating facts, pr. I don't see the humor in me rubbing your face in your own faults. Unless, of course, you enjoy that sort of thing. THAT, in and of itself, IS kind of funny. lol

Just stating facts, pr. I don't see the humor in me rubbing your face in your own faults. Unless, of course, you enjoy that sort of thing. THAT, in and of itself, IS kind of funny. lol
BWHWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAaaaaaa

Great. We'll talk about that while your party is getting its ass handed to them.

NOBODY wants to claim credit for this year, or last year, for that matter. That's all on the Fraudulent-in-Chief.

All the economic indicators beside inflation, are good. Even inflation isn't catastrophic, and being a global phenomenon it's pretty clear that US government policy isn't the only cause. Compared to 2020 the US economy has a head cold.

Now before you blame the infrastructure bill 2021 for inflation, remember that 19 Republican senators voted for it. 11 of them are up for re-election this year, including Burr (R-NC) and Collins (R-ME) who are in toss-up states. Don't campaign too hard @Ren. And don't campaign too hard @code1211

I"ve seen the typical republican bot talk when a newbie con drops in here and say, "I used to be a democrat but the party moved too radical..." blah blah blah. Pew kind of cleared that bullshit up.

That is a lie. What they mean is, "I want to be more radical than they are."

Small potatoes compared to sacking the capitol, shooting cops and burning buildings like the right has been doing.

It's hard to get a citation of reality for a conservative that they'd ever believe.
I don't doubt the citation accuracy. I doubt the polling methods.

There is no flipping way a large percentage of republicans approve of the jan6 law breaking violence. That is a fact. If it were polled it would show such as well.

Small potatoes compared to sacking the capitol, shooting cops and burning buildings like the right has been doing.
Has been doing? Elaborate.

Or would you rather just go straight to comparing videos?

Back
Top Bottom